• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

akita

akita

Is this some kind of gay forum??Lol,don't get me serious...:keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Blake's a chicken :methman:

:carduindisguise

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I can't wait for this, it should be good :food-snacking:

Get those pics up lads.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait for this, it should be good :food-snacking:

Get those pics up lads.

they should, they are being their own judges and obviously that aint working cause they cant agree on anything lol, MM needs to be the judge

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pics, if we get any at all of us side by side (at least in the near future) would maybe be taken on like tuesday (if blake trains chest with me), i'm training arms today by myself and we're hitting legs on friday and quiet honestly that day is a day of business and there will be no time for pics.

i might be able to get solo pics of myself today. i know it's not what you guys want but it's better than nothing.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesnt matter take pics of yourself and blake can get pics of himself and we compare doesnt have to be in the same picture, upload some now!!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have Blake's nude pics. Should I upload them?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^:49:

Yeh Duality, Have to settle for that, get those pics up man. Have to wait later for the posedown between you and braaq.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Yeah all you guys have to do is post the mandatory poses by yourself and someone will put them side by side.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Yeah all you guys have to do is post the mandatory poses by yourself and someone will put them side by side.

While that wouldn't be bad, lighting, size differences (both in the pics and in them), and distance from camera can potentially throw off the comparison. Separate pics will work I guess, but them standing side by side would be ideal.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While that wouldn't be bad, lighting, size differences (both in the pics and in them), and distance from camera can potentially throw off the comparison. Separate pics will work I guess, but them standing side by side would be ideal.

That would be ideal but we will keep getting excuses about how they can never meet and take them.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Internet war is awesome!
fight-1.gif

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think they should compare vagina sizes

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:sissyfight:lol this thread is epic. I wish you guys could just mellow tho. Maybe take a holiday from verbal fights and bring back the broofles. You both have great physiques and shouldn't say one of you is better then the other and follow it with nasty pie ness. It will just create a niggling divide between you both. Its fun to joke that one of you is better then the other but theres gotta be a line drawn and theres a big case of serious bloaty head syndrome happening in here and it seems your just intent on putting each other down. Work to improve your own physiques and dont worry about whos better then the other, neither of you are pro so whats the fuckin point? Less "Im better than you" and more "manly photographed sex please". This thread was supposed to be about letting us decide who has the better physique. And when we do its not an insult to the loser so the loser is to congradulate the victor and spin a positive on the feedback on to what he should work on.
*hopes he can join duality and braq for a group hug:ughfingers:

cant wait to see your current pics after arms training duality

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it all depends on whether my brother will take them. i'm trying to get him to do it.