• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:
What if MM provides the oil? :gaygay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:

dude tim bagged on my form on the 315lb lunges :49: seriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sooo we have a comparison shot of legs here. we both are basically done with our workout so here you go...i think it's safe to say you guys know who is who

jasonback0141-1.jpg

i hold more fat in my legs, but my midsection is a tad harder than his (maybe it's just because i have deep abs and it just appears that way)

btw i had a personal best day today!!:linedrunk: 455lb on the squat for 8. Blake though had to one up me, getting 495lb on it for 10.....bastard! damn him and all his fast twitch muscle fibers

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmm they looked better in your little screen and in the mirror .. lol I hate your camera

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got back to squattin 500lbs for 10 again though! :hsughr:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that was beastly. very intense.

btw you guys there is a pic of both of us on the previous page.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude tim bagged on my form on the 315lb lunges :49: seriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.
I didn't bag you on your form :disgust:

I merely pointed out that from the video that you showed us that there was things to work on. Your stride was short and your trailing knee would not have touched the ground on a longer stride. Given the amount of wobble I would also doubt that you were keeping yourself moving in a smooth plane. The short ROM was obvious from the knee angle on the front leg which never broke 90 degrees. Not saying that you had that form now, just what I saw in the video.

And yes I did want to see you and Blake compared because it would be impressive to see that sort of lean weight gain post competition. I mean two big guys saying one is bigger than the other sounds like a cool informal competition to me :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why not? It's obvious that you guys are buds, so there's nothing wrong with some friendly competition to settle this. :wutyousay:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys legs are BIG. Its too bad my shit is all fucked up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't bag you on your form :disgust:

I merely pointed out that from the video that you showed us that there was things to work on. Your stride was short and your trailing knee would not have touched the ground on a longer stride. Given the amount of wobble I would also doubt that you were keeping yourself moving in a smooth plane. The short ROM was obvious from the knee angle on the front leg which never broke 90 degrees. Not saying that you had that form now, just what I saw in the video.

And yes I did want to see you and Blake compared because it would be impressive to see that sort of lean weight gain post competition. I mean two big guys saying one is bigger than the other sounds like a cool informal competition to me :tiphat:

ya i know i didn't think you were ridiculing me or anything. i responded to your post in the lunge thread. read it. i'm not indignant or anything to what you said, but trust me bro if you saw me in real life (even though i think the vid does a fine job of it) you would think my form was good. as i said, pause it when i'm at my lowest point on the lunge, the leg lunging is at 90 degrees.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf did someone delete my post on here?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm suprised after all the requests for a comparison pic that no one seems to want to actually look at it/ judge it.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
leg size, i think braaq is a little bigger, duality seems to have bigger calfs

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm suprised after all the requests for a comparison pic that no one seems to want to actually look at it/ judge it.

We don't settle for less than originally requested :coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz, you twoooo :gaygay:

awesome quads guys..
gonna need a heavier BB in that gym soon haha.