• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Demolishes Delts ASC 2012

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ His legs are bigger too just not the same proportion to what Branch's are to his body own body.... but this is really looking to be between him & Branch because Wolfe as big and dense he looked in the recent pictures doesnt seem to be as diced as both Branch & Evan are right now!

This Wolf, at 283 lbs, from DJ's FB, won't place behind Branch, imo.

"4 weeks from the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic's Dennis Wolf is at a weight of 283lb in my humble opinion at his all time best. I put my money on Dennis winning the Arnold with his new and improved back which all the experts think was his weak point. It's time to represent and show the world that he did his homework and then some!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

that will not place after Branch.

Dennis is looking sick and his back is really improved!

damn this will be a great show!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From the back, he'll make Evan look tiny.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In this picture Wolf looks heaps sharper and tighter than the videos of a couple of weeks... and judging from this picture alone he 'shouldnt' place behind Branch but sadly judges at ASC have 'turned into' judges of Olympia and they tend to favor past winners!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn Wolfs back double looks ****ing fantastic...............................Great Job there DJ

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
From the back, he'll make Evan look tiny.

humm I dont know about that...

this ws last year:

img_54661299361863-1.jpg

img_54821299361864-1.jpg

-Lower body is all going to Evan with better calve and ham develoment and detail

- Upper body Wolf only wins in width, overall development and detail go to Evan.

- Oh Evan's condition was also way better.

So by my point of view Evan wins. Even more this year.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^` The angle is not the best, but judging by recent pics of Wolf, he looks wider than anyone. I mean, I don't think Cutler or Ronnie at they best were much wider than Wolf.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Wolf looks great... his lats still suck though.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...............................Great Job there DJ

Yeah I agree 100%
Maybe what Wolf needed all along was a German speaking trainer :) ... but yeah DJ & DW (hahaha Wolf's initials are DW as in DW for Deutsche Welle) working great together!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dennis has great traps, delts and teres major but his lats suck big time. I dont get it, does he even train them hard? Any heavy rows in there? His lats are like a sheet of meat that drapes his Teres Major and erectors.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^` The angle is not the best, but judging by recent pics of Wolf, he looks wider than anyone. I mean, I don't think Cutler or Ronnie at they best were much wider than Wolf.

Yeah but thats because Wolf may be one of the widest pros of all time (right up there with Ralf Moeller, Paul Dillet and bloody Greg Kovacs)... but I dont think anyone can make Evan look 'tiny' :)

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Although he is the widest pro his back is not that good, because of that structure it seems like only his upper back has decent development and the rest is non existent.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, so let's say he would make Evan look narrow, not tiny. ****ing CR69.