• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Updates Official Thread

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
re: Evan Centopani Updates - Official Thread

From evencentopani.com:
For 16 years I’ve been able to avoid any type of acute injury. But I just couldn’t get out unscathed! Of course, as with most injures that bodybuilders experience, mine took place out of the gym and under normal, everyday circumstances. It had snowed the night before and I was walking on some slippery pavement when I started to slip; I attempted to regain my balance and the next thing I knew, I had no control over my left leg and literally felt and heard my left knee crumble underneath me. Between the pain and the inability to move my leg, I knew that the nature of the injury was serious. Later diagnosis revealed a fuly torn quadriceps tendon and the need for surgical reattachment. It’s now been 2 days since surgery and this sucks! The pain, discomfort and general inability to do much of anything is extremely frustrating as it would be for anyone; but especially for a person who is very physical in nature. And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t EXTREMELY dissapointed in the fact that I had just completed one of my most progressive offseasons ever. I was bigger, stronger and more motivated than I had been in years. My goal was to do serious damage at the upcoming NY Pro just under 15 weeks from now. Seeing an entire year’s worth of effort, focus and progress flushed away in an instant is a real bitch! I’m still amazed that it happened; but it did. From here, it’s time to rehab this sucker and make this recovery as effective and efficient as possible. Naturally, nutrition and supplementation will play a large role in this! ANIMAL will be documenting this process and they have already begun to do so. I will also try to cover this in my own unique way. Be sure to stay tuned to the @animalpak Instagram, animalpak.com and the Animal Pak youtube channel for news and quality content as well as my Instagram @evancentopani, centopani.com and evancentopaniofficial youtube channel. SOMETHING good is going to come out of this shitty situation! I’d like to thank my family and friends for all their help and a MASSIVE thank you goes out to ANIMAL and Universal Nutrition for their continued support and for being awesome; I couldn’t do it without any of you.

Pictures of Evan Centopani's x-ray and at the hospital with a torn quad tendon..
Evan injured

Evan centopani torn quad

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

That's terrible news for Evan. Sounds a lot like the injury Branch Warren suffered a few years ago.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Branch bounced back well.. hope the same for Evan!

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

good luck Evan!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That sucks.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Really looked forward to see him at the NY Pro. Damn, I hope he recovers fast!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It is a long tough road to come back from an injury like that. Good luck Evan.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That sux Evans a beast when he has the timing down

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Cool Evan Centopani pic..
Evan Centopani

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

New video series from Animal / Universal with Evan and his road to recovery:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Hang in there Evan! Branch came back from a serious injury and you can do it also!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Latest injury update

Evan Centopani

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't heard much about Even Centopani in awhile. I remember he injured himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I haven't heard much about Even Centopani in awhile. I remember he injured himself.

Yeah, he had a quad tendon tear back in 2017, and this year he was prepping for the NY Pro in May 2020, but since it was postponed it seems like he pulled out from the prep.

We might see him next year if all goes well though.

Speaking of Evan, here's a quick story of how he became a pro:

edit: these are some recent pics of him from this year (september 2020)

This year, I was training for my comeback to the stage. The challenge to be my best, as well as the prospect of sharing the experience with my two daughters were enough to drive the whole thing. When the NY Pro was postponed, having extra time to refine things left me fairly happy with my physique. But when the show was moved to Florida, realizing I wouldn’t be able to share the experience with my family, I decided to wait until the show comes back to NY.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Having a good foundation is essential to building a firm base to build up on. The same goes for your supplementation. There are some products that are non-negotiable and should be in your program at any given time. What are they? Evan Centopani outlines the importance of his Foundation Stack.