• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, you guys are a Game Warden's worst nightmare! :ughnoes:

We were out hunting jackrabbits one time and we had found a dead owl in the field...we took a couple of its feathers and my husband stuck one in his hat just being dumb. On the way out, we ran into a Game and Fish Warden and the first thing he said was..."do you have the owl to go with those feathers?" I dunno if you guys live in a super remote spot or not, but they are always out looking for folks to arrest around here.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, you guys are a Game Warden's worst nightmare! :ughnoes:

We were out hunting jackrabbits one time and we had found a dead owl in the field...we took a couple of its feathers and my husband stuck one in his hat just being dumb. On the way out, we ran into a Game and Fish Warden and the first thing he said was..."do you have the owl to go with those feathers?" I dunno if you guys live in a super remote spot or not, but they are always out looking for folks to arrest around here.

yea i guess we are.

i hunt in a wildlife management area so i see game wardens alot, but not ever around my house or where i dove hunted.

did they try to do anything to yall for having the feather?

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i guess we are.

i hunt in a wildlife management area so i see game wardens alot, but not ever around my house or where i dove hunted.

did they try to do anything to yall for having the feather?
He just asked if he could look in our car and bags and stuff and we said "sure". At that point, we began to chat with him and I think he believed we didn't have it....he didn't even look for it.

The worst part about getting caught poaching is they impound your guns, your mags, ammo and sometimes even your car. And you aren't likely going to get that stuff back!!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He just asked if he could look in our car and bags and stuff and we said "sure". At that point, we began to chat with him and I think he believed we didn't have it....he didn't even look for it.

The worst part about getting caught poaching is they impound your guns, your mags, ammo and sometimes even your car. And you aren't likely going to get that stuff back!!

yea ive heard that about impounding your stuff and most of what ive heard you dont get it back. that would really suck too.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What the fuck is a cow bird?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hunt in the fucking boondocks, I usually park about 8 miles from my intended hunting spot, set up my tree stand, set out the feeder and be ready to sit out there for about 4 days.

One story this was technically my third time hunting.. my buddy Gary's 100th i supposed not intended to be a hunt... we are on his front porch sipping on some aged Jack, and this 12 point white tail comes out about 80 - 100 yards. I look a gary and go man if it was only hunting season. So I go tilt the other way to refill my glass and Gary goes "I'll be right back"

Im assuming he has to go take a shit or something, so then I hear his screen door open agian. [not suspecting a damn thing right now, nor looked behind me but on the side of my face I see this gray cylinder... now it has registered this is a rifle barrel yet. Gun goes off my ears start ringing im losing balance in a chair. Gary sprint full speed ahead towards the deer, about a minute later I get up and follow him, he hit the damn thing right behind the eye damn near perfect head shot.

He's got this heavy accent too so he's like Umm boy I dun took 'at som bitch down!.
Thats one hunting story i can never forget, P.S. 80 lbs of deer jerk ftw.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hunt in the fucking boondocks, I usually park about 8 miles from my intended hunting spot, set up my tree stand, set out the feeder and be ready to sit out there for about 4 days.

One story this was technically my third time hunting.. my buddy Gary's 100th i supposed not intended to be a hunt... we are on his front porch sipping on some aged Jack, and this 12 point white tail comes out about 80 - 100 yards. I look a gary and go man if it was only hunting season. So I go tilt the other way to refill my glass and Gary goes "I'll be right back"

Im assuming he has to go take a shit or something, so then I hear his screen door open agian. [not suspecting a damn thing right now, nor looked behind me but on the side of my face I see this gray cylinder... now it has registered this is a rifle barrel yet. Gun goes off my ears start ringing im losing balance in a chair. Gary sprint full speed ahead towards the deer, about a minute later I get up and follow him, he hit the damn thing right behind the eye damn near perfect head shot.

He's got this heavy accent too so he's like Umm boy I dun took 'at som bitch down!.
Thats one hunting story i can never forget, P.S. 80 lbs of deer jerk ftw.

that is what i like to call poaching. haha that is a good story though. yall are lucky yall didnt get caught.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

So, by hunt you mean kill them with guns from a long distance right ?

Yeah, I am one of THOSE guys who thinks hunting is retarded. Unless you beat a bear with your fists, then I would say you are hunting.

:angrydude: i don't even know what to say!!!! just stay in soviet land

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
correction lmao gary was poaching i was just there, warden sir I was just passing by.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
correction lmao gary was poaching i was just there, warden sir I was just passing by.

you were an accesorie to his crime, you could of told "NO!" lmao

friends dont let friends poach.

only you can prevent foreest fires.

ok im done lol

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL! but nah no wardens he lives literally 3 miles from another human being in a big ass 2 story cabin and chicken farm, and a couple of hog.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ROFL! but nah no wardens he lives literally 3 miles from another human being in a big ass 2 story cabin and chicken farm, and a couple of hog.

thats what im talkin about. i would love to live somewhere i like that. i want to live in the middle of nowhere where no one can bother me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats what im talkin about. i would love to live somewhere i like that. i want to live in the middle of nowhere where no one can bother me.

amen. i hate the suburbs and i really hate the city. my fiance promised that when she graduates college we are either gonna live in alabama or NC, until then im stuck in maryland :(

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amen. i hate the suburbs and i really hate the city. my fiance promised that when she graduates college we are either gonna live in alabama or NC, until then im stuck in maryland :(
I would love to live in NC!!! Or Virgina really. :xyxthumbs:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that sucks. i want to live in alabama or texas, but my luck i will prob stay in louisiana. i would hate to live up north. im a southern guy and i will always be a southern guy.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that sucks. i want to live in alabama or texas, but my luck i will prob stay in louisiana. i would hate to live up north. im a southern guy and i will always be a southern guy.

i wanna stay in florida for now, but fuck man its hard to be away i was trying to get my girlfriend to stay in florida for school for the next 3 years and then we go to either baltimore or boston for graduate school rather than eight years over there but idk man, plus if i stay here i know im going to iraq in 2010, if i go to maryland again ill probaby be going soon. which i dont mind but im gonna be gone so theres no point lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to live in NC!!! Or Virgina really. :xyxthumbs:

oh man i got pictures on myspace from when i was in NC in my buddies house up in the mountains B E A Utiful!!! i love that place! i spent alot of time there and in SC

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna stay in florida for now, but fuck man its hard to be away i was trying to get my girlfriend to stay in florida for school for the next 3 years and then we go to either baltimore or boston for graduate school rather than eight years over there but idk man, plus if i stay here i know im going to iraq in 2010, if i go to maryland again ill probaby be going soon. which i dont mind but im gonna be gone so theres no point lol

yea thats a good point. are you a marine?