• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because your killing something just to have fun. my God none of you see this?

either way i'll just leave this thread now. it's just too upsetting.

i killed things just to have phun.. whats the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duallity i understand where you are coming from with all your post, but its that i just dont agree with any of them. i love to hunt for fun and for food. i eat everything i kill.

ight weapon lets hear some of your hunting stories. duality said he will stay on topic from now on so i finally want to hear a hunting story from someone else besides me.

i got another one.

it was a couple of years ago and i was fixin to go deer hunting. i found a tree to put my climbing stand on and i sat up in the tree for about and 2 hours before i saw anything. a 7 point walked out to my right. he finally walked right out in front of me about 80 yards. he stepped out in between 2 trees and i put my crosshairs on his shoulder and pulled the trigger. he ran about 40 yards and fell down. it was awesome cause it was my first buck. it was a pretty good hunt and alot of fun to kill my first buck.
great story! the first kill is amazing!

i got a few stories but they arent actual kills but when i took that pick i posted up there, we stayed out and it got dark, we had gone about 3 miles away from camp, we were on our quads and a freaking bear starts chasing us! and im hauling ass jumping hills and shit and my retarded friend chris was going slow have a joy ride cause the asshole didnt see the bear, and he has the nerve to tell me when we get back dude there was nothing man, i was so pissed it came out after he had past it so i was the only one who saw it lol

this one time a few of us and my friends hill billy uncle we were in the buggy in the woods and the dumbass has his finger on the trigger(i forgot what rifle he had) but we hit a little bump and it went off and blew a hole in the little roof we made haha, we were all a bit deaf for the rest of the day.

i dont remember kills, kills are just a kill to me i usually remember the funny shit that happens

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

i think it all boils down to how you were raised, i was hunting, fishing, and trapping since i was old enough to walk. theres nothing wrong with hunting for fun, as long as you eat what you kill. IMO hunting/trapping are the best sports in the world, not just any joe can go out and stalk in close enough to put an arrow in a deer. and anyone thats trapped know that shit is tough! so if you are gna bitch at us that do kill animals then you should try it b4 u judge it. we dont kill just to kill. we kill for food,population control, and cause the rush you get from taking your targeted animal is unlike any other

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great story! the first kill is amazing!

i got a few stories but they arent actual kills but when i took that pick i posted up there, we stayed out and it got dark, we had gone about 3 miles away from camp, we were on our quads and a freaking bear starts chasing us! and im hauling ass jumping hills and shit and my retarded friend chris was going slow have a joy ride cause the asshole didnt see the bear, and he has the nerve to tell me when we get back dude there was nothing man, i was so pissed it came out after he had past it so i was the only one who saw it lol

this one time a few of us and my friends hill billy uncle we were in the buggy in the woods and the dumbass has his finger on the trigger(i forgot what rifle he had) but we hit a little bump and it went off and blew a hole in the little roof we made haha, we were all a bit deaf for the rest of the day.

i dont remember kills, kills are just a kill to me i usually remember the funny shit that happens

them are some pretty crazy stories. that was my first kill it was my first buck. my first kill was a doe and that story aint that good so i told the story of my first buck.

i would be pissed about the roof. that would have scared the shit out of me. yall are lucky that the only thing that happened was yall went deaf for a day. it could have been alot worse.

i dont remember all my kills just the ones that are important to me and the really fun ones.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
them are some pretty crazy stories. that was my first kill it was my first buck. my first kill was a doe and that story aint that good so i told the story of my first buck.

i would be pissed about the roof. that would have scared the shit out of me. yall are lucky that the only thing that happened was yall went deaf for a day. it could have been alot worse.

i dont remember all my kills just the ones that are important to me and the really fun ones.
we were pissed, and we realized how retarded he is lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want those poison tipped neeldes plz.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I want those poison tipped neeldes plz.

You have one, its called your penis. Stab a woman with it and she gets the pregnancy sickness, stab a guy with it and he gets the gay disease.

Stab yourself with it and you're a very lucky boy ;)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have one, its called your penis. Stab a woman with it and she gets the pregnancy sickness, stab a guy with it and he gets the gay disease.

Stab yourself with it and you're a very lucky boy ;)

:49:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my brother killed an 8 point this weekend.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats awesome, is there still that rule that its illegal to shoot a buck unless it has 4 points on one side? and that you can take a buck with no antlers and one with 2 antlers? but if its a 7 point you cant shoot it?

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there is no rule like that where i hunt. you can shoot anything that doesnt have spots. where i used to hunt a buck had to have 3 points on one side and all the points had to be an inch or longer.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rifle season opened last weekend and my brother killed an 8 point. i didnt get to go cause i was out of town. this weekend im going and its on like donkey kong. i love this saying "If its brown, its down" and thats how it is going to be this weekend. i hope to have some pictures to post after this weekend.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is probably going to piss off duality but this is a hunting thread.

i got my first kill of the season this weekend. saturday mornig 3 deer came out under my feeder about 7:45 when i finally decided which one i was going to shoot she left. about 8:45 they came out again. she was the last one to step out into the shooting lane. i decided that it was time. i put my scope on her shoulder and pulled the trigger. she ran about 80 yards and feel. here is a picture.

dsc00221sm6th-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/off topic

I think it is funny when a man or group of men stand around a dead animal with their rifles acting as if they just achieved something. You killed an animal that never saw it coming with a weapon it had no chance against. I say, if you really want to consider this a sport, go hunt with a bow and arrow or spear like the old days when hunting was a necessity to survive. Other than that you just look like a dumb hick holding up an animal carcass with your rifle and a goofy grin on your face.

Big04Pimpin, comparing hunting to fishing is a pretty bad comparison. Fish are close to insects meaning their brains are so simple that they run purely on instinct. An animal is something with feelings and it's own form of communication, raises children and in many cases has it's own "society" with it's own kind. I am sorry, I just do not see the similarities.

/back on topic

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/off topic

I think it is funny when a man or group of men stand around a dead animal with their rifles acting as if they just achieved something. You killed an animal that never saw it coming with a weapon it had no chance against. I say, if you really want to consider this a sport, go hunt with a bow and arrow or spear like the old days when hunting was a necessity to survive. Other than that you just look like a dumb hick holding up an animal carcass with your rifle and a goofy grin on your face.

Big04Pimpin, comparing hunting to fishing is a pretty bad comparison. Fish are close to insects meaning their brains are so simple that they run purely on instinct. An animal is something with feelings and it's own form of communication, raises children and in many cases has it's own "society" with it's own kind. I am sorry, I just do not see the similarities.

/back on topic

i do hunt with a bow and arrow but it was rifle season now so i used my rifle. well i guess im a dumb hick then.

if yall dont like the thread then dont comment on it. it is a hunting thread so im going to post pictures of dead animals and talk about hunting.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i shot a nice pigeon just down, gonna go train and come back and shoot me a few more and make some soup :keke:

i got a neck shot so thats 1000 points haha, the motherfucker was heavy too i was bringing him in the house and i dropped him and splatter blood on the floor i honestly felt bad lol my dad is gonna clean it up tonight and whatever else i get ima get a pic on here haha