• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly i don't see the downfall for killing them, I eat them do I have to no? Do I yea. Eating them saves me loads on meat purchases, in a successful bear hunting season I could be set for half a year on bear meat. If anyone has a problem with the deaths of innocent animals go bitch to the slaughter houses that breed cattle and pigs by the hundreds for the pure objective to slaughter and pack them so you can easily go the the store and buy them in neat little plastic and styrofoam packaging.

Go to an actual slaughter house and watch as cow by cow, bull by bull are scurried in to thier deaths. To fulfill everyones meat craves. Take a bite into a burger and imagine seeing the big brown cute eyes of a cow.

Me? I do and I could care less it is an animal, put here for the pure sake of us to eat it and use it to further our lives.

With that said don't talk hunters down because we seem merciless to animals.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly i don't see the downfall for killing them, I eat them do I have to no? Do I yea. Eating them saves me loads on meat purchases, in a successful bear hunting season I could be set for half a year on bear meat. If anyone has a problem with the deaths of innocent animals go bitch to the slaughter houses that breed cattle and pigs by the hundreds for the pure objective to slaughter and pack them so you can easily go the the store and buy them in neat little plastic and styrofoam packaging.

Go to an actual slaughter house and watch as cow by cow, bull by bull are scurried in to thier deaths. To fulfill everyones meat craves. Take a bite into a burger and imagine seeing the big brown cute eyes of a cow.

Me? I do and I could care less it is an animal, put here for the pure sake of us to eat it and use it to further our lives.

With that said don't talk hunters down because we seem merciless to animals.

that is a very good point. they kill cows for food and nobody thinks it is wrong, but when we kill other animals it is just cruel.

with you talkin about it so much i want to go bear hunting now. where do you hunt at?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usally up north like in Penn, or Wisconsin but there usally some good black bear in northern NC my home state. But since I'm out here in Samoa haven't hunted in some time. Go around the great lakes around the end of winter they usually come out of hibernation and head to water for hydration.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usally up north like in Penn, or Wisconsin but there usally some good black bear in northern NC my home state. But since I'm out here in Samoa haven't hunted in some time. Go around the great lakes around the end of winter they usually come out of hibernation and head to water for hydration.

oh thats cool. i live in louisiana and we cant hunt them around here cause the black bear population is very scare around here.

why are you in samoa and where the hell is that?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Samoa is a hidden land of a great race of men with 14 inch cocks, and the finest women the world has ever seen, and we scourge the earth every year for the freshly born children of every other race and feast on them for longevity.

But other than that is is a small island about 2,600 mi. SW off the coast of Hawaii.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Samoa is a hidden land of a great race of men with 14 inch cocks, and the finest women the world has ever seen, and we scourge the earth every year for the freshly born children of every other race and feast on them for longevity.

But other than that is is a small island about 2,600 mi. SW off the coast of Hawaii.

that is fucking awesome. that sounds like more fun then hunting.:keke: how long have you been there and long are you staying there?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude it's a geographical nightmare you mail soemthing here by express it standardly takes 1 month to get here. With that said almost all my shit is ordered off island. And the chicks are the finest if you are into 150 lbs. + chicks... the weapon prolly is.. he's sound like a true southern, I got yankee taste in chicks I need the fit chicks.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude it's a geographical nightmare you mail soemthing here by express it standardly takes 1 month to get here. With that said almost all my shit is ordered off island. And the chicks are the finest if you are into 150 lbs. + chicks... the weapon prolly is.. he's sound like a true southern, I got yankee taste in chicks I need the fit chicks.

that really sucks. how long you there for? oh im into fit chicks too. im not a plus size kinda guy. the girl im talkin to right now is fine as hell and nice and fit. she doesnt workout at all and she is still thin and hot.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inbred hillbilly

was that necessary?? no one offended you in any way. we are keeping this thread on topic if you dont mind keep your comments to yourself.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inbred hillbilly

how the hell im i an inbred hillbilly? i might be a hillbilly, but at least i dont hug every tree i see and if you dont understand what im saying im calling you a treehugger.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was that necessary?? no one offended you in any way. we are keeping this thread on topic if you dont mind keep your comments to yourself.

thank you weapon. im tired of reading his shit.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

im that southern boy gone up north lol but going back down south in a few days, fuck hawaii i would of stayed in NC, my best friend has a house up there we used to get lost up in the mountains and shit lol, i love it there. and no im into fit chicks!!! lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW jnutz that picture was awesome! guys look like yall had fun!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont wana bring up any of that anti hunting shit... but WTF is the use of killing 53 geese and 10 ducks... seriously. You definately arent going to eat that much meat.

well we didnt through any of it away. we did eat all of them. we split them up in between about 10 people and there is not that much meat on each goose. and the use is FOOD.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im that southern boy gone up north lol but going back down south in a few days, fuck hawaii i would of stayed in NC, my best friend has a house up there we used to get lost up in the mountains and shit lol, i love it there. and no im into fit chicks!!! lol

Damn i was mistaken lol.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
well we didnt through any of it away. we did eat all of them. we split them up in between about 10 people and there is not that much meat on each goose. and the use is FOOD.

if you say so man :wutyousay:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you say so man :wutyousay:

trust me i have never killed anything that i havent cleaned and eatin. i think it is wrong to kill animals and just leave them there to rot, but i never and will never do that.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
trust me i have never killed anything that i havent cleaned and eatin. i think it is wrong to kill animals and just leave them there to rot, but i never and will never do that.

so you are one of those people mentioned earlier that live in the mountains and live more than an hour from a 'shopping complex' :wutyousay:

If you arent, then any point you make about hunting other than 'i purely enjoy killing things' is blown apart.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you are one of those people mentioned earlier that live in the mountains and live more than an hour from a 'shopping complex' :wutyousay:

If you arent, then any point you make about hunting other than 'i purely enjoy killing things' is blown apart.

said perfectly.

ya i'm sure you killed 30 geese because you just had to right? your family needed the meat just oh so badly. bullshit. twisted mentality to derive fun out of killing something. oh yeah that's right i forgot that makes you a treehugger.