• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we didnt go to jail yet we were held in a police range where we thought we can go shoot the damn thing, but they held us there for about 13 hours took our phones and shit, and interregated us, and then they told us that they arent gonna report this to the marines and to keep our mouth shut and to never repeat what happened in there to anyone, and they kept the rifle lol they tore up the interiror in my mustang and found my glock and a box of 9mm halo points cause i wanted to rent a 9mm and blow off that box

damn dude that sucks. oh well at leat you didnt do time for it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude that sucks. oh well at leat you didnt do time for it.

still they took our rifle :keke:

it was funny cause my friends wife calls him every 10 minutes and when she saw the phone was off she freaked when we got home she called me and asked "is it true you and steven were held in a police range and they took your phones away" it was funny cause i heard him in the background "you see! you see!" lmao it was funny, we celebrated that night :49:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know how I know you guys are gay?

you're talking about guns

frank is excused from being gay since they've saved his life first hand, everyone else, gay.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

frank is excused from being gay since they've saved his life first hand, everyone else, gay.

:tiphat: agreed

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still they took our rifle :keke:

it was funny cause my friends wife calls him every 10 minutes and when she saw the phone was off she freaked when we got home she called me and asked "is it true you and steven were held in a police range and they took your phones away" it was funny cause i heard him in the background "you see! you see!" lmao it was funny, we celebrated that night :49:

yea that does suck.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

since when are guns gay?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i rolled over a squirrel once right over his head.. it looked awful..

but i actually liked the way it looked :spy:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at the pita convention, i see nothing wrong with killing game if your intentions are to eat it. Especially on a BB board, anyone can tell you what an excellent lean protein source wild game is.

I wish, I was brought up in an environment where I was taught how to hunt, clean and prepare game.

I think some people need to grow up and stop being so opinionated, if you don't like the content of a thread, don't view/post in it:gaygay:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the head was totally off dude.. and some stuff came out of it.. it kinda looked like a movie or so.. very weird but i liked it :eek4:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at the pita convention, i see nothing wrong with killing game if your intentions are to eat it. Especially on a BB board, anyone can tell you what an excellent lean protein source wild game is.

I wish, I was brought up in an environment where I was taught how to hunt, clean and prepare game.

I think some people need to grow up and stop being so opinionated, if you don't like the content of a thread, don't view/post in it:gaygay:

well said!:xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh i once went fishing with my buddy over in germany

i caught a bigger one and tried to kill it.. slammed my big knife on his head twice.. still lived.. than i took a hammer and hammered that motherfucker off :49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People that go pigging/hunting for kangaroos around here make alot of money. For a weekend's work they easily take in a few g's. I can see where Duality is coming from, I nor anyone I know would kill an animal just for fun. I accidently stood on a skink at the gym once and I nearly cried :tear:

I've never been hunting, although I'd like to because kangaroo meat is mighty tasty :food-snacking:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

:keke:

Quoted for truth.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

thank you somebody else besides me and theweapon who can agree on this subject. and as far as the guns being gay thing i really dont know why yall think that.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you somebody else besides me and theweapon who can agree on this subject. and as far as the guns being gay thing i really dont know why yall think that.

tweak was joking about that, since i was in the marines and done some shit with my weapon if you know what i mean

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tweak was joking about that, since i was in the marines and done some shit with my weapon if you know what i mean

oh i yea i know what you mean now. i guess it is funny than.:keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i start worrking im gonna get me a .45 to keep starpped on me cause a K-bar can only do so much damage lol

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i start worrking im gonna get me a .45 to keep starpped on me cause a K-bar can only do so much damage lol

yea that is a nice thing to have just incase, but a K-bar can sure as hell do some damage.