• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's fine. lets change the title of the thread to "why/how i kill animals because it's fun!"

kind of like calling something veal is more appealing than calling it "tortured baby cow" even though it's the same thing. lol.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's fine. lets change the title of the thread to "why/how i kill animals because it's fun!"

kind of like calling something veal is more appealing than calling it "tortured baby cow" even though it's the same thing. lol.

start your own thread lets keep this one on topic and hippie free :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
start your own thread lets keep this one on topic and hippie free :keke:

lol at hippies.

fine, but please don't kill anymore helpless animals

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got one

the title is called "for the hunters"
not "for people who against hunters"

lets keep it on topic

what kinda weapons do you use jnutz???
i used to have a 175lb cross bow
remington 30.06
m14
i also had a few pistols
walther p99
glock .40(great hand gun)

i got:
mathews switchback XT(i love my bow, it is badass)
remington .270
remington 870 12ga
CVA optima muzzleloader
Ruger 10/22
Sig Saur .22 pistol
rough rider revolver .22

i think thats bout it. i love my guns and bow. i want to get either a 9mm or a .45, but i havent decided yet and i really dont have the money to get one right now.

duality i understand you dont like hunting, but please lets stay on topic here. i hunt for fun, but i eat everything i kill. so lets just stay on topic here. talk about hunting. dont bash hunting.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

i bet that switchback cost u a pretty penny, you killed any this yr?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.45s are hard to get now soposedly cause of the war and all, atleast colt they stop making them to supply the military, a buddy of mine has a polished colt .45 its so fucking sweet but he complains cause its not accurate

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.45s are hard to get now soposedly cause of the war and all, atleast colt they stop making them to supply the military, a buddy of mine has a polished colt .45 its so fucking sweet but he complains cause its not accurate

my dad has a kimber .45 it is fucking sweet. i want a ruger or a s&w 9mm. i havent heard that bout the .45s. that really sucks, but i still want to try to find one.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i bet that switchback cost u a pretty penny, you killed any this yr?

yea it did cost me a pretty penny, but it was well worth it. i havent killed any yet this year, but the year aint over so i hope a can get one with my bow and my rifle before the year is over.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have a .45 Glock.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Duality, I love animals (not a PETA freak by any means lol) I love archery though and would much rather have a bow and just hit targets than killing some deer thats just walking around.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I agree with Duality, I love animals (not a PETA freak by any means lol) I love archery though and would much rather have a bow and just hit targets than killing some deer thats just walking around.

yea but that rush that comes with takin a deer you just cant beat, not to mention a weeks supply of delicious protein

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a .45 Glock.

how you liek it?

i also had a romanian ak-47 i built it with a buddy of mine in the marine corps, but when we were in florida we got caugh with it in my mustang lol, it was short barreled and full auto :keke: and no tax stamp and i was 18 at the time lol, dude we were looking at 6+ years in federal prison

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how you liek it?

Its alright its just has alot more recoil then I would prefer. Its not really mine my bro bought it when he came back for a month and now he is back in Korea so I guess its like mine and my dads now.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how you liek it?

i also had a romanian ak-47 i built it with a buddy of mine in the marine corps, but when we were in florida we got caugh with it in my mustang lol, it was short barreled and full auto :keke: and no tax stamp and i was 18 at the time lol, dude we were looking at 6+ years in federal prison

ive been wanting an ak-47. how the hell did you get out of jail?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its alright its just has alot more recoil then I would prefer. Its not really mine my bro bought it when he came back for a month and now he is back in Korea so I guess its like mine and my dads now.

haha wait until you fire a .357 or a .50 caliber
another friend of mine has a desert eagle dude that shit is crazy!! i dont know much about that gun, but my buddy told me it has the same bolt as a M16A2

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been wanting an ak-47. how the hell did you get out of jail?

we didnt go to jail yet we were held in a police range where we thought we can go shoot the damn thing, but they held us there for about 13 hours took our phones and shit, and interregated us, and then they told us that they arent gonna report this to the marines and to keep our mouth shut and to never repeat what happened in there to anyone, and they kept the rifle lol they tore up the interiror in my mustang and found my glock and a box of 9mm halo points cause i wanted to rent a 9mm and blow off that box

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha wait until you fire a .357 or a .50 caliber
another friend of mine has a desert eagle dude that shit is crazy!! i dont know much about that gun, but my buddy told me it has the same bolt as a M16A2

Yeah my cousin has a desert eagle and I shot that a few times. HE is pretty rich and went to africa and hunted animals with it lol.