• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

uweuse

uweuse

oh i once went fishing with my buddy over in germany

i caught a bigger one and tried to kill it.. slammed my big knife on his head twice.. still lived.. than i took a hammer and hammered that motherfucker off :49:

LMAO!!! :49:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I am of the personal opinion that a lot of peoples obsession with firearms is just some sort of compensatory solution. I grew up as a farm boy, my Dad had a rifle and he taught us to shoot and bought us rifles too, so I am not unfamiliar with them. He only ever used his to put down livestock and kill feral dogs. But he has long since given up the farming lifestyle and no longer owns a weapon (despite still being licensed to own one). I don't see the reason for someone to own a firearm, especially if they live in a metropolitan area, unless they either require it for occupational reasons or possibly shoot competitively.

Once again, just my opinion.

Edit: I should clarify though, as this is a hunting thread, that owning a firearm for hunting seems an acceptable reason. However I am of 2 minds about hunting.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am of the personal opinion that a lot of peoples obsession with firearms is just some sort of compensatory solution. I grew up as a farm boy, my Dad had a rifle and he taught us to shoot and bought us rifles too, so I am not unfamiliar with them. He only ever used his to put down livestock and kill feral dogs. But he has long since given up the farming lifestyle and no longer owns a weapon (despite still being licensed to own one). I don't see the reason for someone to own a firearm, especially if they live in a metropolitan area, unless they either require it for occupational reasons or possibly shoot competitively.

Once again, just my opinion.

Edit: I should clarify though, as this is a hunting thread, that owning a firearm for hunting seems an acceptable reason. However I am of 2 minds about hunting.
freako when you have seen some crazy shit, and no longer trust anyone or even like being around people, especially where i live now you need a gun, no questions asked, i am not gonna be walking down the street and some fucking thug life faggot tries to rob me and my girl ni fucking way hes gonna get one between the eyes, when you love someone you would do anything to protect them, im sure you would do the same for your wife, but you probably live in a nice area

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
freako when you have seen some crazy shit, and no longer trust anyone or even like being around people, especially where i live now you need a gun, no questions asked, i am not gonna be walking down the street and some fucking thug life faggot tries to rob me and my girl ni fucking way hes gonna get one between the eyes, when you love someone you would do anything to protect them, im sure you would do the same for your wife, but you probably live in a nice area

Actually I live in Dalston, a not so nice part of Hackney. The main street near me is referred to as "The Murder Mile". Stabbing is a popular hobby among youngsters in my area.

Just do a quick google search and you'll find lots of info on the London knife crime problem.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so since this is a hunting thread lets hear some hunting stories if anybody has any.

here is one of mine.

on thanksgiving morning about 5 years ago i was duck hunting and we killed 53 geese and 10 ducks. it was one of the funniest hunts i have ever been on. we shot so many bullets me and one of my friends had to drive back to the camp and get more shotgun shells. it was so hard getting all those geese out of the blind. geese weigh bout 3-5lbs. apiece multiple times 53 and that is alot of weight. that was around 200lbs of birds and lets just say walking threw water with all that weight aint very easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have to agree, not to own a personal firearm this day in age is begging to be robbed, murdered, mugged, and killed. I personally carry a licensed colt .45 as a sidearm and have a loaded safety pushed 12 gauge under my matress, if someone comes and robs my house i'll be ready. The pistol goes everywhere I go, on my side, in my gymbag And I clean and oil it every month. Love it. and Love America.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree, not to own a personal firearm this day in age is begging to be robbed, murdered, mugged, and killed. I personally carry a licensed colt .45 as a sidearm and have a loaded safety pushed 12 gauge under my matress, if someone comes and robs my house i'll be ready. The pistol goes everywhere I go, on my side, in my gymbag And I clean and oil it every month. Love it. and Love America.

i agree there too. you need some type of weapon to protect yourself. there are alot of people out there who dont care and will try to rob you for anything and if you not prepared then your screwed.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree there too. you need some type of weapon to protect yourself. there are alot of people out there who dont care and will try to rob you for anything and if you not prepared then your screwed.

thats why i had the AK i used to carry it with me in my backpack, in case i go into town and wanna these thug wanna be's pull out a 9mm on me they will be surprised lol, the stock folded so it fit perfectly :keke: and yes i know that wasnt smart and i regret it, i got into deep shit cause of it

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ LMAO!!! Hold on lemme get my wallet outta my bag...... SURPRISE!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats why i had the AK i used to carry it with me in my backpack, in case i go into town and wanna these thug wanna be's pull out a 9mm on me they will be surprised lol, the stock folded so it fit perfectly :keke: and yes i know that wasnt smart and i regret it, i got into deep shit cause of it

hell i sure wouldnt have wanted to be the person that pulled a 9 on you. that would not be fun for that person.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL yea he better have gotten a head shot cause with an AK just sqeeze and spray.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry that picture is so pathetic. a bunch of guys grinning over all the birds they just slaughtered. nice, great story. go hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that picture is so pathetic. a bunch of guys grinning over all the birds they just slaughtered. nice, great story. go hunting.

ight well this thread is about hunting and nobody else posted anything about hunting so i did. please keep your opinions to yourself now. im tired of reading all the crap you have been posting. go start a thread for anti-hunters just stop putting all that in this thread.

oh yea and just for your enjoyment we did slaughter those birds and it was the funniest hunt i have ever been on. so go talk about that now.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry that picture is so pathetic. a bunch of guys grinning over all the birds they just slaughtered. nice, great story. go hunting.

It's not like he killed them for sport, mostly for food.

It is for food right? I hunted bear and it was mostly for food get about 150-250 lbs. of pure meat and save hundreds to thousands on grocery food bill for the next 2-4 months.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not like he killed them for sport, mostly for food.

It is for food right? I hunted bear and it was mostly for food get about 150-250 lbs. of pure meat and save hundreds to thousands on grocery food bill for the next 2-4 months.

yea it was for food and it was fun as hell too.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ight well this thread is about hunting and nobody else posted anything about hunting so i did. please keep your opinions to yourself now. im tired of reading all the crap you have been posting. go start a thread for anti-hunters just stop putting all that in this thread.

oh yea and just for your enjoyment we did slaughter those birds and it was the funniest hunt i have ever been on. so go talk about that now.

inbred hillbilly

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep I hunt for fun, sport and food, I kill "innocent" Bears, deer and birds.. because they are animals... and I eat them with a grin on my face. Unless it's endangered or otherwise protected I will shoot it, drain it, skin it, cut and divide it, freeze then eat it.

Anyone else with me on this? If not prolly not a thread you should read :ugh:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep I hunt for fun, sport and food, I kill "innocent" Bears, deer and birds.. because they are animals... and I eat them with a grin on my face. Unless it's endangered or otherwise protected I will shoot it, drain it, skin it, cut and divide it, freeze then eat it.

Anyone else with me on this? If not prolly not a thread you should read :ugh:

thank you so much. i agree with you 100%. i wish more people like you would post in this thread. im tired of ready about people who dont like to hunt cause this thread is called "For the hunter" not "For the people against hunter". so if most of you people dont mind lets try and stay on topic.