• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, it makes you sadistic if it wasn't for the purpose of eating them.

well when we hunt deer we eat it, just like fishing. so fisherman are insecure and only go fishing to make themselves feel masculine.

you eat fish right? and steak and chicken?

where do you think that comes from??

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hunting=murder

only insecure men need to put a bullet into the body of a helpless animal from a distance to make themselves feel masculine. little do they know they're only showing what cowards they really are. if you want to show how much of a man you are why don't you go fight the animal with nothing more than a bat or a knife and see how tough you really are.

i'm sorry i find hunting for sport disgusting. this isn't really a personal attack on those who do hunt, mainly just a testament of my disgust for the notion of killing something just for shits and giggles. especially an animal that has no chance at all to fight back.

everything that i ever kill i eat. i dont just kill animals for shits and giggles. i kill them so i can eat. i dont kill them and just let them set there and rot.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well when we hunt deer we eat it, just like fishing. so fisherman are insecure and only go fishing to make themselves feel masculine.

you eat fish right? and steak and chicken?

where do you think that comes from??

if you read my post, you saw that i made an exemption for those who do it PURELY for the purpose of eating it. we are carnivirous by nature and i am not denying or primal need/drive to eat meat and i am fully aware of what must be done to sustain this. my disgust is for those who do it purely for game and to mount the head or skin of the animal on their wall.

and i highly doubt you are killing the deer only for it's "jerky", only after you've killed it do you and most others realize "well shit we killed it, mine as well eat it" and that does not fall under this morality exemption.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everything that i ever kill i eat. i dont just kill animals for shits and giggles. i kill them so i can eat. i dont kill them and just let them set there and rot.

if people only knew how southrons and country boys survive especially in the mountains, we can provide for our family no matter what. but city boys dont undertstand they look at it like its gross and shit, thats just how they are raised.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you read my post, you saw that i made an exemption for those who do it PURELY for the purpose of eating it. we are carnivirous by nature and i am not denying or primal need/drive to eat meat and i am fully aware of what must be done to sustain this. my disgust is for those who do it purely for game and to mount the head or skin of the animal on their wall.

and i highly doubt you are killing the deer only for it's "jerky", only after you've killed it do you and most others realize "well shit we killed it, mine as well eat it" and that does not fall under this morality exemption.

sorry to tell you, but ive never met anyone that hunts to just kill the animal and not eat, thats just retarded we live off that how do we survive? my best friend danny when we were kids went hunting he was in the woods by himself and a bobcat attacked him, he killed it with his bare hands at the age of 12, didnt eat it but he stuffed it and mounted it on his wall, but hey the thing attacked him so he fought back

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by theweapon
if people only knew how southrons and country boys survive especially in the mountains, we can provide for our family no matter what. but city boys dont undertstand they look at it like its gross and shit, thats just how they are raised.

no. anyone who is put in a certain situation where they either have to kill something to eat or die will adapt, it's called instinct, and everyone has it. we "city boys" just don't like to kill something because it's fun to put a bullet in a living creature's head. if you have to hunt something in order to feed yourself or others so be it, but doing it for fun and then eating it because it seems like a waste otherwise is despicable.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no. anyone who is put in a certain situation where they either have to kill something to eat or die will adapt, it's called instinct, and everyone has it. we "city boys" just don't like to kill something because it's fun to put a bullet in a living creature's head. if you have to hunt something in order to feed yourself or others so be it, but doing it for fun and then eating it because it seems like a waste otherwise is despicable.

ima make it simple

no one hunts for shits and giggles

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ima make it simple

no one hunts for shits and giggles

i don't want to call you ignorant for thinking this and maybe you don't hunt for this reason (good for you), but you are absolutely without question wrong. it's not even up for debate.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
whod'a thunk it... i actually agree with duality.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't want to call you ignorant for thinking this and maybe you don't hunt for this reason (good for you), but you are absolutely without question wrong. it's not even up for debate.
ok you still dont undertstand

what type of people hunt? country folks, rednecks etc

country folks DO NOT in anyway hunt unless its to feed there family

theres not much to think about, theres no debate im simply correcting you

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok you still dont undertstand

what type of people hunt? country folks, rednecks etc

country folks DO NOT in anyway hunt unless its to feed there family

theres not much to think about, theres no debate im simply correcting you

wrong.

i'm sorry do you think "country folks" are the only ones who hunt? really? please don't be so close minded to think that the only ones who hunt are those in the south looking to eat. you are point blank wrong.

my grandfather hunts. he lives in tucson. he does it for sport. oh he eats the animal, but he doesn't need to. he does it for the sport of it and eats the animal because it'd be a waste otherwise. i have several relatives who do this, none "southern" as you so affectionately call yourself. the fact that you feel you speak for all southerners is also absurd. just because YOU hunt for the right reasons is in NO WAY a reflection of OTHERS from the same geographical area as you. my confidence in your cognitive skills will be badly shaken if you can't understand this concept.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wrong.

i'm sorry do you think "country folks" are the only ones who hunt? really? please don't be so close minded to think that the only ones who hunt are those in the south looking to eat. you are point blank wrong.

my grandfather hunts. he lives in tucson. he does it for sport. oh he eats the animal, but he doesn't need to. he does it for the sport of it and eats the animal because it'd be a waste otherwise. i have several relatives who do this, none "southern" as you so affectionately call yourself. the fact that you feel you speak for all southerners is also absurd. just because YOU hunt for the right reasons is in NO WAY a reflection of OTHERS from the same geographical area as you. my confidence in your cognitive skills will be badly shaken if you can't understand this concept.

your dad ever bought you a bb gun or gave you a sling shot and said shoot a few birds or something?
youve never shot a bird or a lizard?

answer my question truthfully..

and ok your grandpa lives in arizona and hunts for a sport, he doesnt live in the mountains somewhere in the middle od no where, when you want food you have to drive an hour to a store, believe me you'd be pretty pissed if someone around you was shooting deer and letting it rot

now the reason why i use southrons

your grandpa does it for a sport.
southrons do it to live.

thats the difference

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your dad ever bought you a bb gun or gave you a sling shot and said shoot a few birds or something?
youve never shot a bird or a lizard?

answer my question truthfully..

and ok your grandpa lives in arizona and hunts for a sport, he doesnt live in the mountains somewhere in the middle od no where, when you want food you have to drive an hour to a store, believe me you'd be pretty pissed if someone around you was shooting deer and letting it rot

now the reason why i use southrons

your grandpa does it for a sport.
southrons do it to live.

thats the difference

the only things i kill are spiders in my house and rattlesnakes in my yard. the lives of my dogs' and safety of myself and family is the reason for this (mainly the rattlesnakes). and no i have never killed a bird, or lizard, or any other animal (besides ants when i was a kid) for fun as your question suggests.

doing it to live is perfectly acceptable. thinking that ALL people from a certain region in a civilized industrialized nation do it for survival and in no way sport is misinformed.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only things i kill are spiders in my house and rattlesnakes in my yard. the lives of my dogs' and safety of myself and family is the reason for this (mainly the rattlesnakes). and no i have never killed a bird, or lizard, or any other animal (besides ants when i was a kid) for fun as your question suggests.

doing it to live is perfectly acceptable. thinking that ALL people from a certain region in a civilized industrialized nation do it for survival and in no way sport is misinformed.

im speaking for southrons, we eat what we kill, ever heard of the song "country boy can survive"?

here are some parts of it
"I live back in the woods, you see
A woman and the kids, and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive"

"I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain’t too many things these ole boys can’t do
We grow good ole tomatoes and homemade wine

"We came from the West Virginia coalmines
And the Rocky Mountains and the and the western skies
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line

basically we can survive by hunting and fishing growing veggies etc

again this is why i speak for the country folks, in no way would we kill something and not use it to feed our family

i know what your talking about i know people do it for a sport, but believe me it isnt a sport where im from, yes its normal when you shoot a nice buck to mount his head on the wall, its like a trophy but it wasnt for nothing

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My roommate is a hillbilly country motherfu*ker (joke, thats what I call him as a joke) and he does it as a sport but he also eats it. He doesn't do it for a food source he does it because its a sport/hobby that he enjoys to do.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My roommate is a hillbilly country motherfu*ker (joke, thats what I call him as a joke) and he does it as a sport but he also eats it. He doesn't do it for a food source he does it because its a sport/hobby that he enjoys to do.
well it is fun, but where im going with this is that hes not gonna kill it unless hes gonna eat, plain and simple. theres no way hes gonna kill something and not eat it believe me, it could be fun and he can do it as a hobby but he would still eat it, what duality started saying was that who ever does it just to kill it is wrong, believe me your hillbilly friend wont do that. yea people do it as a sport some places, but doesnt mean they are gonna shoot it and leave it there to rot, idk anything outside of the east coast of the US so i dont know what goes on out west but where im from it doesnt work that way

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well it is fun, but where im going with this is that hes not gonna kill it unless hes gonna eat, plain and simple. theres no way hes gonna kill something and not eat it believe me, it could be fun and he can do it as a hobby but he would still eat it, what duality started saying was that who ever does it just to kill it is wrong, believe me your hillbilly friend wont do that. yea people do it as a sport some places, but doesnt mean they are gonna shoot it and leave it there to rot, idk anything outside of the east coast of the US so i dont know what goes on out west but where im from it doesnt work that way

your thought process is twisted and wrong. and my suspicions were right you do not understand what i am saying. JUST BECAUSE YOU EAT IT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS! putting a fucking bullet into something for fun, and then eating it because you have nothing better to do with it is disgusting and twisted. you should only kill what you need to to eat.

$10 says you still don't get what i'm saying. whatever.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your thought process is twisted and wrong. and my suspicions were right you do not understand what i am saying. JUST BECAUSE YOU EAT IT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS! putting a fucking bullet into something for fun, and then eating it because you have nothing better to do with it is disgusting and twisted. you should only kill what you need to to eat.

$10 says you still don't get what i'm saying. whatever.
:gaygay::greddy::carduforvip:bowroflarms: :techn9ne: :jerkoff1::hsughr:
:keke::tiphat::imcoolurnot::Dance: :icon_smile_flipoff: :sissyfight:
:eek5chyper:

no man you win im wrong im disgusting and twisted i should burn in hell bro.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ranter: :coolguy: :ughnoes: :methman: :linedrunk: :jerkoff1: :hsughr: :xyxthumbs: :49: :49: :wutyousay: :hsughr: :angrydude: :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got one

the title is called "for the hunters"
not "for people who against hunters"

lets keep it on topic

what kinda weapons do you use jnutz???
i used to have a 175lb cross bow
remington 30.06
m14