• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you are one of those people mentioned earlier that live in the mountains and live more than an hour from a 'shopping complex' :wutyousay:

If you arent, then any point you make about hunting other than 'i purely enjoy killing things' is blown apart.

i dont think its a big deal if you live in the mountains or not, either way if you buy meat already in the package, someone must of killed the animal that made that, why not kill it yourself? and save money?
NC-1.jpg

thats what being in the mountains feels like, thats where our cabin was at, a good hour away from a supermarket. i rather go shoot something and do all the dirty work myself then driving an hour and wasting money on over priced processed meat

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think its a big deal if you live in the mountains or not, either way if you buy meat already in the package, someone must of killed the animal that made that, why not kill it yourself? and save money?
NC-1.jpg

thats what being in the mountains feels like, thats where our cabin was at, a good hour away from a supermarket. i rather go shoot something and do all the dirty work myself then driving an hour and wasting money on over priced processed meat

i totally agree with this post. however i don't believe you do it for this reason. it's pretty obvious that most of you here enjoy doing this and do it even when you don't need meat. you do it for sport and save the meat because it'd be a waste otherwise. that's my beef with you guys. this shouldn't be done for sport.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
said perfectly.

ya i'm sure you killed 30 geese because you just had to right? your family needed the meat just oh so badly. bullshit. twisted mentality to derive fun out of killing something. oh yeah that's right i forgot that makes you a treehugger.

that wasnt what you were arguing before, you said that anyone who kills anything and doesnt eat it is wrong, not who ever kills an animal and doesnt need the meat desperately.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i totally agree with this post. however i don't believe you do it for this reason. it's pretty obvious that most of you here enjoy doing this and do it even when you don't need meat. you do it for sport and save the meat because it'd be a waste otherwise. that's my beef with you guys. this shouldn't be done for sport.

does your family own a slaughter house or something and are scared that hunters are taking away your buisness? lol

dude that chicken and steak you eat 6 times a day was an animal that was killed so you can eat it, what difference does it make if you kill it yourself and save money?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that wasnt what you were arguing before, you said that anyone who kills anything and doesnt eat it is wrong, not who ever kills an animal and doesnt need the meat desperately.

weapon....*sigh* that is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING. really you need to work on your reading comprehension because i was trying to be very basic in my wording here and you still didn't pick up on my point. let me make it clear that i am NOT a vegetarian and if i had to kill something to eat it to keep my alive and going i would absolutely do it. however it is blatant that you all do it for SPORT, and then eat it because you'd be wasting it. NOBODY needs to kill 30 geese. he did it for fun, and then figured he'd save money by eating it. that is what pisses me off. it's a morality issue. please, reread this if you don't get what i am saying because it should be very basic.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does your family own a slaughter house or something and are scared that hunters are taking away your buisness? lol

dude that chicken and steak you eat 6 times a day was an animal that was killed so you can eat it, what difference does it make if you kill it yourself and save money?

really dude i have lost all confidence in your ability to understand someone's stance in a debate. you totally and completely lack understanding of what it is i'm saying. this post touches on nothing i have been saying.

try to read the post i made before this one. try to connect the dots here.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weapon....*sigh* that is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING. really you need to work on your reading comprehension because i was trying to be very basic in my wording here and you still didn't pick up on my point. let me make it clear that i am NOT a vegetarian and if i had to kill something to eat it to keep my alive and going i would absolutely do it. however it is blatant that you all do it for SPORT, and then eat it because you'd be wasting it. NOBODY needs to kill 30 geese. he did it for fun, and then figured he'd save money by eating it. that is what pisses me off. it's a morality issue. please, reread this if you don't get what i am saying because it should be very basic.

you didnt say it like that, you made it clear now and i understand.

BUT, to each his own.

you might like to bike ride, i might like to skateboard.

you prefer a sedan, i prefer a truck.

if you made a thread about idk lets say getting drunk or something(i know theres a thread like that) and i went into your thread and started saying "i think everyone who drinks is wrong, you shouldnt do that alot of you will become alcholics and beat your wives and get liver diseases" youd say "dude STFU if you dont like it go post somewhere else"

duality your a cool dude, youve helped me before when i needed help, but the fact you dont agree with anybody really annoys everyone, its ok to disagree. but its your opinion and not alot of people care, and sometimes you should keep it to yourself.

your not gonna argue with a fag and try to convince him that pussys better than cock, thats your opinion and he has his.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really dude i have lost all confidence in your ability to understand someone's stance in a debate. you totally and completely lack understanding of what it is i'm saying. this post touches on nothing i have been saying.

try to read the post i made before this one. try to connect the dots here.
i posted that before you made your post

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you didnt say it like that, you made it clear now and i understand.

BUT, to each his own.

you might like to bike ride, i might like to skateboard.

you prefer a sedan, i prefer a truck.

if you made a thread about idk lets say getting drunk or something(i know theres a thread like that) and i went into your thread and started saying "i think everyone who drinks is wrong, you shouldnt do that alot of you will become alcholics and beat your wives and get liver diseases" youd say "dude STFU if you dont like it go post somewhere else"

duality your a cool dude, youve helped me before when i needed help, but the fact you dont agree with anybody really annoys everyone, its ok to disagree. but its your opinion and not alot of people care, and sometimes you should keep it to yourself.

your not gonna argue with a fag and try to convince him that pussys better than cock, thats your opinion and he has his.

your best post yet. a decent analogy (not totally accurate but i digress). you gotta understand how wrong i (and others on MM as well, i'm just the most vocal about it) think hunting is for sport. doing it purely for food is a different story, but like i said i quite frankly don't believe you guys saying you do it only for that reason.
and your right me posting here isn't going to change anyone's opinion, but shit what is a forum for? differing opinions is what makes conversation interesting. your point is taken. but in return you need to take mine, otherwise i can guaruntee you i will keep bothering you in this thread :cardulikesmen: lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your best post yet. a decent analogy (not totally accurate but i digress). you gotta understand how wrong i (and others on MM as well, i'm just the most vocal about it) think hunting is for sport. doing it purely for food is a different story, but like i said i quite frankly don't believe you guys saying you do it only for that reason.
and your right me posting here isn't going to change anyone's opinion, but shit what is a forum for? differing opinions is what makes conversation interesting. your point is taken. but in return you need to take mine, otherwise i can guaruntee you i will keep bothering you in this thread :cardulikesmen: lol

and i took your point into consideration as soon as i understood what you were saying(cause face it your first posts where going a different direction so it threw me off track) but i undertstand dude, so can we continue this thread on topic now? lol :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i took your point into consideration as soon as i understood what you were saying(cause face it your first posts where going a different direction so it threw me off track) but i undertstand dude, so can we continue this thread on topic now? lol :tiphat:

yes we can. but my initial posts still were conveying the same arguement, you just weren't picking up on them. but it's all good i'm glad you and i can go back and forth and not bitch out at each other. that tends to happen to me a lot and vice versa :wutyousay: i wonder why? :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes we can. but my initial posts still were conveying the same arguement, you just weren't picking up on them. but it's all good i'm glad you and i can go back and forth and not bitch out at each other. that tends to happen to me a lot and vice versa :wutyousay: i wonder why? :keke:

that kid reminds me of you duality! lol just fucking with you!! all for a good laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
NC-1.jpg

unless you can 1-shot kill every time... its hardly the same.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like i said,
i'd love to go hunting with a cross-bow, long bow or blow gun
and make very loud noises like a cave man when i down an animal
"aaaboooogaagoogogogoogoaaa!!!AHHH"

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the one on the left looks like branch warren

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you are one of those people mentioned earlier that live in the mountains and live more than an hour from a 'shopping complex' :wutyousay:

If you arent, then any point you make about hunting other than 'i purely enjoy killing things' is blown apart.

i dont live in the mountains. so does that mean i cant hunt for food? i live in louisiana and we dont have mountains.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

duallity i understand where you are coming from with all your post, but its that i just dont agree with any of them. i love to hunt for fun and for food. i eat everything i kill.

ight weapon lets hear some of your hunting stories. duality said he will stay on topic from now on so i finally want to hear a hunting story from someone else besides me.

i got another one.

it was a couple of years ago and i was fixin to go deer hunting. i found a tree to put my climbing stand on and i sat up in the tree for about and 2 hours before i saw anything. a 7 point walked out to my right. he finally walked right out in front of me about 80 yards. he stepped out in between 2 trees and i put my crosshairs on his shoulder and pulled the trigger. he ran about 40 yards and fell down. it was awesome cause it was my first buck. it was a pretty good hunt and alot of fun to kill my first buck.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats wrong for hunting for fun or sport? Then you would have to say that fishing is wrong also, right? Because its mostly down for sport but do keep most fish to eat. Personally as long as you don't go around killing a ton of animals and just leaving them there then I'm fine with it. Pretty much as long as your responsible about it. Most states have great laws to make the hunter responsible also so it doesn't become a problem.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like i said,
i'd love to go hunting with a cross-bow, long bow or blow gun
and make very loud noises like a cave man when i down an animal
"aaaboooogaagoogogogoogoaaa!!!AHHH"

:49: a friend of mine has a blow gun with poisoned tipped needles :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats wrong for hunting for fun or sport? Then you would have to say that fishing is wrong also, right? Because its mostly down for sport but do keep most fish to eat. Personally as long as you don't go around killing a ton of animals and just leaving them there then I'm fine with it. Pretty much as long as your responsible about it. Most states have great laws to make the hunter responsible also so it doesn't become a problem.

because your killing something just to have fun. my God none of you see this?

either way i'll just leave this thread now. it's just too upsetting.