• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

For the hunters.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna be a wild hunter , just wound the creature and go up and slash its throat over and over, getting the blood all over my face and then howling.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i shot a nice pigeon just down, gonna go train and come back and shoot me a few more and make some soup :keke:

i got a neck shot so thats 1000 points haha, the motherfucker was heavy too i was bringing him in the house and i dropped him and splatter blood on the floor i honestly felt bad lol my dad is gonna clean it up tonight and whatever else i get ima get a pic on here haha

haha yea i want to see some pictures of some pigeons. why did you make your dad clean it up?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha yea i want to see some pictures of some pigeons. why did you make your dad clean it up?

i meant clean up the pigeon lol hes the cook here haha

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i meant clean up the pigeon lol hes the cook here haha

oh i gotcha. another question why you killing pigeons? thats pretty funny. we used to go in my backyard when i was younger and would kill robins and woodpeckers with our pellet guns. that was so fun cause then we would use blow them up with fireworks.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna be a wild hunter , just wound the creature and go up and slash its throat over and over, getting the blood all over my face and then howling.
So basically you want to be Ted Nugent??? :phuLessVictory:

Eli80Cal(my husband) got drawn for Elk in December. We are going to spend about a week up there. Haven't had any luck in AZ so far(besides bird hunting), but hopefully this will be a first!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So basically you want to be Ted Nugent??? :phuLessVictory:

Eli80Cal(my husband) got drawn for Elk in December. We are going to spend about a week up there. Haven't had any luck in AZ so far(besides bird hunting), but hopefully this will be a first!
HOLY SHITBALLS IT'S BANSHEE!! :imcoolurnot::coolguy:

I mean, :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh i gotcha. another question why you killing pigeons? thats pretty funny. we used to go in my backyard when i was younger and would kill robins and woodpeckers with our pellet guns. that was so fun cause then we would use blow them up with fireworks.

dude i was mad bored lol, and those fuckers are always fly real low and try to hit me in the head when i go get the mail, so before i went outside to shoot it, i left the rifle by the door and looked around(cause my neighbor raises pigeons and shit lol) i spotted the fucker in the tree, i grabbed the rifle at the low ready position, didnt even sight in just aimed quick and got him in the neck with one shot, it was with a little pellet gun that i got lol, i dont think i will be able to fire a .22 here it will be too loud and the neighbors will call the cops,

one time my buddy came over and he just got a full size glock .40, and hes llike take a shot bro, so i aim up and let one go, 10 minutes later cops all over the place, "there was a report of gun shots lol"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh and i shot a blue jay the other day in the woods, cause we were bored and just started shooting shit with my friends pellet rifle lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i was mad bored lol, and those fuckers are always fly real low and try to hit me in the head when i go get the mail, so before i went outside to shoot it, i left the rifle by the door and looked around(cause my neighbor raises pigeons and shit lol) i spotted the fucker in the tree, i grabbed the rifle at the low ready position, didnt even sight in just aimed quick and got him in the neck with one shot, it was with a little pellet gun that i got lol, i dont think i will be able to fire a .22 here it will be too loud and the neighbors will call the cops,

one time my buddy came over and he just got a full size glock .40, and hes llike take a shot bro, so i aim up and let one go, 10 minutes later cops all over the place, "there was a report of gun shots lol"

damn dude your shooting the guys pigeons. lol that is funny as fuck. yea we always used pellets guns cause they aint loud.

what did the cops do when they got to your house?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather use my grandfathers sling shot, can easily kill someone with a pebble.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude your shooting the guys pigeons. lol that is funny as fuck. yea we always used pellets guns cause they aint loud.

what did the cops do when they got to your house?

my buddy has left right before they got there it was a quick whats up, and the rest of us were out there hanging out and we said we didnt hear anything lol they searched us and didnt find shit lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your guns are cloaked?!!

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my buddy has left right before they got there it was a quick whats up, and the rest of us were out there hanging out and we said we didnt hear anything lol they searched us and didnt find shit lol

damn all fucking lucked out on that one. i would have probably got caught.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd rather use my grandfathers sling shot, can easily kill someone with a pebble.

well this is the 21st century so we use real guns. haha slingshots are fun but i will take a gun instead.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was just out shooting birds, i got 6 hits and 2 possible kills

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha nice. you like to shoot them little birds dont you.

naw i get the fatty ones lol, one confirmed kill i got today was abig ass crow, one time i was in the woods with the same pellet rifle and i saw a eagle and me being goofy i shot at it while he flew over me and the first shot i knocked the bitch down, i was so scared lol i could go to jail for that but i didnt know he was gonna feel it :keke:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
naw i get the fatty ones lol, one confirmed kill i got today was abig ass crow, one time i was in the woods with the same pellet rifle and i saw a eagle and me being goofy i shot at it while he flew over me and the first shot i knocked the bitch down, i was so scared lol i could go to jail for that but i didnt know he was gonna feel it :keke:

wow that is a little illegal. i was dove hunting this year and i killed a cow bird. one of those big white birds. which is illegal to so i threw it in a ditch and shot at it some more until there wasnt any of it left.:keke: