• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Intersting stuff...if u complete this u will officialy be bad ass!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn....u got more then 120 views in less then a hour...this will be the most viewed log by tommorow..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck pain. ill definetely be following this log:)

P

Pain

VIP
Just back from my third workout of the day. Will post it up once I get something to eat.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Pain, that seems intense. Good luck, we'll all be rooting for ya.

Once you're in Afghanistan (since I know you'll pass), how much time will you actually have to maintain the site? Will you be able to go on at all in the 32 week period?

And it's a funny coincidence...forum war #2 starts the day you leave...how weird is that? :spy:

P

Pain

VIP
Ok heres my 3rd workout of the day. Don't expect any heavy ass weights.

Wednesday - March 5 2008

2mile walk to the gym

10 minute Stretch
1 mile run on the tredmill

Chest/Triceps

Reverse Grip Pushdowns (warm up)
15 reps / 20kg
15 reps / 20kg

Tricep Pushdowns
15 reps / 40kg
10 reps / 50kg
15 reps / 40kg

Dips on the dip machine
4 x 8 reps bodyweight

Flat chest Press Machine (supersets)
8 reps /50kg - 6 reps 40kg
8 reps /50kg - 6 reps 40kg
6 reps /50kg - 8 reps 40kg

Incline Chest Press Machine (supersets)
8 reps / 45kg - 5 reps 40kg
6 reps / 45kg - 6 reps 40kg
12 reps 35kg / 8 reps 30kg

dips using a bench
4 x 15 reps

flat bench db flies
15 reps / 12kg
15 reps/ 14kg

2 mile walk home

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand you're doing a ton of training and cardio to get in top shape, but just be careful not to wear yourself out. :xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Wow Pain, that seems intense. Good luck, we'll all be rooting for ya.

Once you're in Afghanistan (since I know you'll pass), how much time will you actually have to maintain the site? Will you be able to go on at all in the 32 week period?

And it's a funny coincidence...forum war #2 starts the day you leave...how weird is that? :spy:

Won't be able to use the internet when in training.. well not that I know of anyway.

Thanks for the encouragement. :linedrunk:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mentioned this the other night, great to see you training for this.

The weighted cardio will be no doubt brutal, do you have a weight vest? That would help a lot, if possible i'd get you doing this on a stepmill, or stairmaster if your gym doesn't have one of those.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I would die after a walk like that ...:keke: Isn't that boring like hell?
The session looked good, was that light for you? Just wondering cause I've not seen any other "training stuff" from you before.

Hope you'll pass the training for the Royal Marines mate:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
You mentioned this the other night, great to see you training for this.

The weighted cardio will be no doubt brutal, do you have a weight vest? That would help a lot, if possible i'd get you doing this on a stepmill, or stairmaster if your gym doesn't have one of those.

Don't have a weight vest. Never seen one for sale over here. I just pack 15kg of weights into my hill climbing back and go on walks. Its not very comfortable as the weights put too much strain on my lower back. Weight vest sounds better for doing this.

My gym does have a stairmaster which is a bitch doing even without any added weights. Will look around for a weight vest and train with it.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should seriously consider doing something like this once in a while. https://navyseals.com/nsw/crossfit-workout-day-page-2/

Its something like crossfit but with some more cardio work in it. They post new workouts every day. Done a few workouts from that website and they nearly killed me.

Good luck with you log m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
I would die after a walk like that ...:keke: Isn't that boring like hell?
The session looked good, was that light for you? Just wondering cause I've not seen any other "training stuff" from you before.

Hope you'll pass the training for the Royal Marines mate:xyxthumbs:

Walking 2 miles to the gym and back used to be boring but I've been walking to the gym for over 2 years now. Its goes by quickly when listening to music... sucks if you forget to charge your mp3 player up though.

Found that weight vest.

$200 for a 45lb vest. :ughfingers:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I've been using my bike to the gym since almost 2 years back, It takes me 30min to get there, and thats 5 kilometers away. Living by the coast head wind is VERY common. I wouldn't stand walking that long :D

$200 for a weight vest :ughnoes:

P

Pain

VIP
I wouldn't mind training with one of those weight vests. Just need to find a place that sells them at a good price. I might check out some sport stores in town tomorrow.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't have a weight vest. Never seen one for sale over here. I just pack 15kg of weights into my hill climbing back and go on walks. Its not very comfortable as the weights put too much strain on my lower back. Weight vest sounds better for doing this.

My gym does have a stairmaster which is a bitch doing even without any added weights. Will look around for a weight vest and train with it.

Definitely, you want to use exercises which are as specific as possible but at the same time you don't want to be broken up by the time you get there. For example, I wouldn't recommend doing runs with the vest. But it would be great to do with things such as burpees, lunge jumps, and definitely the stairmaster (which is a bitch for sure).

This is 1/2 the price, not sure what shipping is like though.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I wouldn't mind training with one of those weight vests. Just need to find a place that sells them at a good price. I might check out some sport stores in town tomorrow.

Maybe I would like to walk more if I took of my 45lb "weight vest" :D
It was so much easier to walk and move when I was down to 197lbs once :disgust:

P

Pain

VIP
Thanks for the link. Will order one. Do you know if there are any that go round your waist?

Burpees are a bitch, I'd like to punch the guy in the face that created them. Thanks for the info IS.

P

Pain

VIP
I'd like to buy one these. Looks like a good piece of equipment.

Would just need somewhere to use it.