• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB PRO's Weakpoints - Pick them out

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Really,well im not going to try to prove a point to you..you dont see it so you dont see it:gaysign:

chill dude i'm not saying you're wrong there is a minor size difference (and tkd, i really don't see it in the bicep i see it predominately in the tricep) but it's not at a level to where i think he should be docked points. if it gets worse than maybe yes but for the time being it's very minor.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor: quads from the front look soft, plus the asymmetry as mentioned. Conditioning too. His shoulders could use more size as they look tiny in the back double biceps. Could be the way he hits his back double biceps, though.

Phil: Triceps... they're tiny

Nah, forreal though, one bicep is bigger than the other. I don't see his chest as a weak point, it's just that since he has narrower clavicles, it gives his chest a smaller frame. Not really a weak point, but he could change his posing. Some of it doesn't do him justice. Specifically his side chest.
arnold2007menfinals044-1.jpg

I like his side chest that way.

Kai: The distention of his gut is pretty bad. But when he's posing it, it looks fine. Could use more lat width as well. Like Victor, his shoulders are small in the back double biceps.

Jay: Most of it is mentioning already. Needs to come in with drier glutes, too.

Dex: calves, calves, and calves.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's pretty obvious that there is a size difference between Dex's left and right arm. Not a big deal though.

I agree.... Its very obvious when comparing both arms that both bicep and tricep size on dexters left arm is in fact smaller than the right. Its not as noticeable as Jays but it is in fact still noticeable.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The arm difference in Dex is NOT noticeable. I had to stare long to actually notice it. And it could be the angle, because in the MM it's not there.

Also, every pro has an arm difference in size. Every, single, one. It's just because one arms get's more used.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I really dont see how you guys stuggle to see the size difference. It may not be a drastic difference but non the less its there and its noticeable.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Patdiddy said:
^ I really dont see how you guys stuggle to see the size difference. It may not be a drastic difference but non the less its there and its noticeable.
It was one of the first things I noticed about Dex as they kept saying how balanced and aesthetic he was. I was tickled by the irony.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chill dude i'm not saying you're wrong there is a minor size difference (and tkd, i really don't see it in the bicep i see it predominately in the tricep) but it's not at a level to where i think he should be docked points. if it gets worse than maybe yes but for the time being it's very minor.

Its cool.Like i said it myself i really dont care,many of those guys have those differences:gaysign:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Priest: chest, back, leg seperation.

Martinez: conditioning, left quad and quads overall

Heath: chest, width (if that counts, not really a bodypart)

Dexter: calves, that's about it.

Jay: geez.... conditioning, right quad, right bicep, arms overall, conditioning, waist/midsection

Freeman:.....he's pretty complete actually. maybe overall more size. his conditioning can be spotty but otherwise great.

Greene: see Freeman's assesment, minus the conditioning issue.

Wolf: Back.....but only parts of it. superb width, needs more density. for the love of God, stop lying to us and saying you're deadlifting. i've seen his training vids and it's like entirly freaking machines. my favorite pro, but he needs to start training like a man. other than that calves. otherwise superb though.

far out im a lazy rep giver. "you must pass some reputation around before you give it to duality again"

I agree with almost everything u said. :borat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Coleman was in much better condition than Levrone also. No one could ever beat Coleman's back when he was in his prime, everybody knows that. But Levrone did not lack back thickness. Maybe in the last 2-3 years of his career but everything seemed smaller on him then.

15z1t3d-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think he lost to Ronnie because his delts were too big?

Kevin_Levrone_photo424-1.jpg

Hey I know, lets try and compare the back thickness to a guy who out-weighs the other by 30-40lbs....... :bitelip:

Levrone didn't lack for thickness, if anything he had the narrow chest and over-powering delts (a bit like Phil) that held him back. Not really fair to compare pound for pound, has to be relative. Otherwise guys like Ray, Priest and Dex can't stand on the same stage because they are too short.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get me wrong. Levrone was one of the greats with a massive back lat spread.

I always just felt that something was missing in his back double bicep pose.

20gdvrn-1.jpg

adka55-1.jpg

compare that to Heath

b6zi2u-1.jpg

oh1so4-1.jpg

PS: and his biceps didn't have a nice peak either

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't get me wrong. Levrone was one of the greats with a massive back lat spread.

I always just felt that something was missing in his back double bicep pose.

20gdvrn-1.jpg

adka55-1.jpg

compare that to Heath

b6zi2u-1.jpg

oh1so4-1.jpg

PS: and his biceps didn't have a nice peak either
Kevin lacks LAT thickness. Look at Phil's his lats are full and thick and have great separation from the lower back. Many bodybuilders have thin (not really thin but compared to others) lats when it comes to the back double biceps, even Dorian Yates who many say has the greatest back.
Another bber with thin lats is Dennis Wolf.
On the other hand, bbers like Ronnie, Phil, KAI GREENE, Vic, etc. have thick lats that give them a great BDB.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It's more about the muscle belly length and the insertion. Wolf, Levrone, etc have a higher lat than some others. Not as high as some but it does make them look lighter on in that mid back area.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ It's more about the muscle belly length and the insertion. Wolf, Levrone, etc have a higher lat than some others. Not as high as some but it does make them look lighter on in that mid back area.
Good point, Tim.