• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay vs Ronnie (2006 Olympia-Basic Poses)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Bravo said:
I think there's a world of difference in seeing pics online and actually being at the contest:xyxthumbs: :e5dunno:
Fully agree, but at the same time i think being their in person would just make both athletes that much more sicker:e5dunno:

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Fully agree, but at the same time i think being their in person would just make both athletes that much more sicker:e5dunno:
bigben they are both at the contest and they picked jay as the winner i doubt they are on crack and they are AT THE CONTEST we are not :eek5nono:

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arnt they both also good friends with Jay?

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is the closest they have been ever. Ronnie wins some hands down but then Jay wins some convineily

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rono1ni7 1

Rono2hm8 1

Last edited by a moderator:
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coleman just looks unwell to me. I was excited to see the body behind the hype, "the '03 conditioning paired with the '04 size." Ronnie's vascularity is crazy, but it doesn't look very healthy at all. No comment on midsection, but his back is appaling. What happened to his traps? Back detail? Lower back is very hazy as well. His quads just look nasty; pure size just doesn't do it for me.

I'm neutral in the Coleman/Cutler war, but I'm surprised at how off Ronnie looks. It seems that few of the athletes are truly on, and those that don't fit said description are getting lame callouts. Pair this with the lack of broadcast(and the fact that Coleman will likely win, no matter his shape/condition); this O seems less than events of years past.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rono4gj7 1

Jayo9ak6 1

Rono5lo4 1

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
onebigeric said:
Coleman just looks unwell to me. I was excited to see the body behind the hype, "the '03 conditioning paired with the '04 size." Ronnie's vascularity is crazy, but it doesn't look very healthy at all. No comment on midsection, but his back is appaling. What happened to his traps? Back detail? Lower back is very hazy as well. His quads just look nasty; pure size just doesn't do it for me.

I'm neutral in the Coleman/Cutler war, but I'm surprised at how off Ronnie looks. It seems that few of the athletes are truly on, and those that don't fit said description are getting lame callouts. Pair this with the lack of broadcast(and the fact that Coleman will likely win, no matter his shape/condition); this O seems less than events of years past.
i could not have said that better myself, i pretty much agree with everything you said there

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jayo8ce7 1
Rono6dc0 1

Jayo1gy4 1
Rono7rt5 1

Attachments

• jayo1gy4-1.png
    jayo1gy4-1.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 53
  • jayo8ce7-1.png
    jayo8ce7-1.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 59
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jayo11ct6 1
Rono8ah3 1

Jayo6vn0 1
Rono9tx2 1

Attachments

• jayo6vn0-1.png
    jayo6vn0-1.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 50
  • jayo11ct6-1.png
    jayo11ct6-1.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 55
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all I wanna thank you guys for discurssing like I wanted u to do. I love reading your analysis and thinking on what you post. My deepest tnx, I love that.

Definetly I wanna Jay to win, and I think he can really win but I have one question:

How do u think Ron and Jay's body will change during this hours before the night show???

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
First of all I wanna thank you guys for discurssing like I wanted u to do. I love reading your analysis and thinking on what you post. My deepest tnx, I love that.

Definetly I wanna Jay to win, and I think he can really win but I have one question:

How do u think Ron and Jay's body will change during this hours before the night show???

I think they'll both improve. Ronnie will likely get harder from the back and Jay will get harder from the front.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arcane1129 said:
I think they'll both improve. Ronnie will likely get harder from the back and Jay will get harder from the front.
I agree, I don't see how both could get even worse.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoa fellas calm down.... We are all here to celebrate our sports biggest night. Give Coleman and Jay their props or elaberate on the negatives then keep it moving without getting on fellow Members. Damn this should be a great day for us all.

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

ronnie's arms look great just outstanding but his back somehow really lost his special trademark look, can u say ronnie coleman - not so great back in the same line? it was his trademark, right now i have jay winning on the back department but for some reason jay lost some of his vascularity he had 2 weeks out...

basically? i wish melvin would win, it would never happen but.. im pretty sad about ron's back, the rear lat spread doesnt look like ron's.. like his back shrinked or somthing, maybe he stopped working it hard as always.