• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene Guru Drama EXPOSED!!!!

F

Freak

It's strange to see how much Oscar's success has changed in one year. One year ago, you couldn't look in an MD mag without seeing something about Oscar and Kai. Since then, I think Oscar lost his MD contract (I could be wrong?), Kai failed at the Olympia again (even worse this time), people now realize how hit or miss his pre-contest plans are, and everyone lost respect for him after watching the video with Dorian Yates.
what video is that?

F

Freak

I don't see it on youtube or MD anymore.

Kai Greene and Oscar had a back workout with Dorian Yates. Oscar came off like a fool the entire video.

Thanks, found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
People did lose respect after the dorian yates video but Honestly its BS. Ofcourse Dorian would be more in touch with an HIT workout then Oscar... But you never see dorian having his athletes benching or squatting awesome weight.

cereal

cereal

People did lose respect after the dorian yates video but Honestly its BS. Ofcourse Dorian would be more in touch with an HIT workout then Oscar... But you never see dorian having his athletes benching or squatting awesome weight.

It's not about "awesome" weights, it's how you look on stage.

F

Freak

Can somebody explain to me why people lost respect after watching the vid with Dorian? And for who, Kai or Oscar? I personally didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can somebody explain to me why people lost respect after watching the vid with Dorian? And for who, Kai or Oscar? I personally didn't notice anything out of the ordinary...

It is painful for every IFBB Pro or Coach .. having to collide with the truth
Bodybuilding is 100% exposure and critical!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It's not about "awesome" weights, it's how you look on stage.

Oh really? here i thought it was about who can lift the most *facepalm*

Training Coaches are about training. And doing proper lifts with proper form and heavy weight is commendable and a great way to build mass effectively.

Kai Greene and Ronnie Coleman are two bodybuilders who both put on an extreme ammount of muscle in a short a ammount of time training with heavy weight.

Last edited:
cereal

cereal

Haha, there you go again. Who can lift most has biggest muscles. What a BS, I mean look at Jay. No crazy weights but his big.
And with that kinda volyme you cant handle crazy ass weights, that should be obvious.
Eather it's about heavy weight or about endurance contest.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Haha, there you go again. Who can lift most has biggest muscles. What a BS, I mean look at Jay. No crazy weights but his big.
And with that kinda volyme you cant handle crazy ass weights, that should be obvious.
Eather it's about heavy weight or about endurance contest.

You're an idiot, i didnt even say that. I used Ronnie and Kai as examples of bodybuilders who did basic compound movements with heavy weight and managed to increase incredible ammounts of muscle mass in a short period of time. Yes, its is about the final stage product but who's to say heavy weights dont help the final product? One thing it definitely shows is their work ethic and thats far more commendable then pump-burn workouts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff