• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene's latest pics

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you have Vic beating kai after kai Just beat him at the arnold classic? Then how do you have dexter and jay loosing to vic the guy who just lost to kai, and have them beating kai. Im confused? can u clear the thought process up behind your post.

I'm guessing he is betting that Victor will improve from his last showing to be closer to the Victor of 07, who should have won the Olympia. He isn't alone in thinking this, it is easily a possibility.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm guessing he is betting that Victor will improve from his last showing to be closer to the Victor of 07, who should have won the Olympia. He isn't alone in thinking this, it is easily a possibility.

Ummm, I think Vic's legs would never be the same. Anyway, I don't think a 2007 Mr O VIctor could beat 2008 IM pro Phil Heath or a 2006 Mr O Jay Cutler.