• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene's latest pics

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really you do?

I disagree. Some guy said his chest was kinda "small" but I think he's totally wrong. His chest if dense and thick...

He looks HUGE and wide.... we only needs to take rid of that gut, he needs to control it onstage, but he would display a freakish phisique!

I said his chest looked small. It does in comparison to his gut and when he hits a MM he arches his back and makes his chest look small.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Agreed. I just think he looks like a troll (DiskWorld fans support me here). There isn't anything appealling about the physique.

Its Discworld. By the Great Atuin, how can you call yourself a nerd if you can't get your Pratchett references right. Don't make me get Detritus on to you. :shakefist:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its Discworld. By the Great Atuin, how can you call yourself a nerd if you can't get your Pratchett references right. Don't make me get Detritus on to you. :shakefist:

I've battled trolls in this land and the next and that one that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. And yes another drunken moment brought to you by whiskey.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really you do?

I disagree. Some guy said his chest was kinda "small" but I think he's totally wrong. His chest if dense and thick...

He looks HUGE and wide.... we only needs to take rid of that gut, he needs to control it onstage, but he would display a freakish phisique!

You are right. He does look huge and he does look wide.. As I said he looks big but it throws his physique completely off.

I do hope he gets his gut under control when he's on stage and that he hasn't sacrificed some of his cuts and striations for the sake of mass.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
freakishly thick. unfortunately that goes for his midsection aswell...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do hope he gets his gut under control when he's on stage and that he hasn't sacrificed some of his cuts and striations for the sake of mass.

He hasn't had problems with conditioning in his last shows, let's see what happens in Vegas.

BTW: do you guys think judges really care that much about guts? I think we are overrating this. Of course big guts takes away from their phisique but the relevant thing is: Does it make you loose points in the O?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He hasn't had problems with conditioning in his last shows, let's see what happens in Vegas.

Neither did Cutler before he gained alot of mass. Same thing with Coleman's back. The heavier he got the less detailed it looked.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Do you thing he will come much bigger than in the Arnold? I don't expect him to have gained more that 5-7 lbs... just my opinion.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

BTW: do you guys think judges really care that much about guts? I think we are overrating this. Of course big guts takes away from their phisique but the relevant thing is: Does it make you loose points in the O?

Well, we aren't talking about the judges perspective on the guts, but about whether or not his physique has improved and looks good - which it imo doesn't. His midsection kinda looks like it's about to explode and that ruins his lines completely.

But to address your question; yes, I do think they will notice a big gut and take some points on that account - especially now that Dexter is Mr. O.

D

drexel1234

kai with that gut is gonna look like a fat kid standing next to phil and dexter. and even though his upperbody might be up there wit wolf and jay his huge stomach will not make it look as big. heres ur top 6 mark it down now

phil
victor
dex
jay
kai
wolf

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

drexel1234

btw cant wait to see him hit a front double bicep next to wolf. that shoulder to waist ratio will be seen in full effect lol.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his gut looked fine at the ASC and he kept it under great control, and all the talk about how big it was went on before that too.
he still has yet to diet down, he will be fine

Zviko

Zviko

btw cant wait to see him hit a front double bicep next to wolf. that shoulder to waist ratio will be seen in full effect lol.

wolfs, lower back??? and ur assumptions are from off-season pictures he can coontrol that midsection

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks muscular and impressive!Still i would call his look a box alike.Needs to come in good condition to place well.If i were Phil ,i wouldnt be to worried about Kai.Just my opinion:gaysign:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
wolfs, lower back??? and ur assumptions are from off-season pictures he can coontrol that midsection

He said FRONT double biceps. unless you have eyes that can see straight throough people.

I can't believe how much he ways and hes only 5ft 8 with abs. I agree he has no flow to his physique, to he just looks like a thick block but he does have some outrages body parts! What a freak.

D

drexel1234

no my assumptions are from the arnold, i was there and u can see his waist was wide and he beat an 80% victor and a off toney freeman. admire his work ethic and adversity but thats about it, he has the shape of an offensive lineman.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
kai with that gut is gonna look like a fat kid standing next to phil and dexter. and even though his upperbody might be up there wit wolf and jay his huge stomach will not make it look as big. heres ur top 6 mark it down now

phil
victor
dex
jay
kai
wolf

i hope thats not in order lol

he's not gonna have thebest front due to his waist but he will have the best rear and side shots in the line up and that will be his saving grace. you guys complain and complain about his front but seriously, this is bodybuilding. if he has a better back and better side then someone he will take that person out, regardless about how good the other guys waist is.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That gut has it's own gravitational pull.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

phil
victor
dex
jay
kai
wolf

How do you have Vic beating kai after kai Just beat him at the arnold classic? Then how do you have dexter and jay loosing to vic the guy who just lost to kai, and have them beating kai. Im confused? can u clear the thought process up behind your post.