• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene's latest pics

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesnt look bad at all, but i still say phils physique and conditioning really gets kai by the balls.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep drinking your haterade guys. The fact remains that Kai Greene is an amazing bodybuilder, holder of the 2009asc title, and a serious contender for the Mr. O title
Kai Greene's "exploding" gut on stage:
mainphpg2viewcoreyho-1.jpg

:rolleyes:

D

drexel1234

victor will beat kai he just needed more time for his legs to fully recover, he always hits it better at the olympia then the arnold check out his history. as for dexter and jay beating kai they are both mr olympias so i shouldnt need to explain how they beat the most overated bodybuilder in the world. is kai big and conditioned hell ya but his shape is awful and his gut keeps gettin bigger and whether you wanna agree or not it will hurt him, as palumbo how a big stomach can affect your bodybuilding career.

D

drexel1234

as for victor beating dexter... he always beats dexter he is just a bigger version of him and the last time he went up against jay he beat him regardless of the bs that occured in the 2007 olympia everyone can agree that was victors show to win.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep drinking your haterade guys. The fact remains that Kai Greene is an amazing bodybuilder, holder of the 2009asc title, and a serious contender for the Mr. O title
Kai Greene's "exploding" gut on stage:
:rolleyes:

Why do you have to be a kai greene-hater just because we are giving him some (well-deserved and obvious) criticism from those pictures. We are not talking about his gut from when he was on stage, but on these pictures; and it's freakin' huge. I think he's a cool bodybuilder and all and I am by no means hating - I just think his whole midsection looks out of control on these pics and it is ruining his physique.

I'm utterly tired of people pulling the "hater-card" every time you are stating some reasoned criticism.

D

drexel1234

btw dont get me wrong i think as a person kai greene is great for the sport hardworking dedicated, hes the long shot that made it. i also like jay as a person but when it comes to bodybuilding i think at this level u need shape size and conditioning to all be great and guys like victor,dex,phil and wolf have that while jay and kai just dont.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guy is 300pounds+ more or less off-season. do you honestly expect him to have a 30inch waist? it's not like he's going to step on stage at 300+ now is it?

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw dont get me wrong i think as a person kai greene is great for the sport hardworking dedicated, hes the long shot that made it. i also like jay as a person but when it comes to bodybuilding i think at this level u need shape size and conditioning to all be great and guys like victor,dex,phil and wolf have that while jay and kai just dont.

kai beat out victor at the asc because he was in supperior conditioning, yet you somehow manage to claim he doesn't have that?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

drexel1234

do u listen? ive said several times kai is huge and shredded but his shape is wat ruins it. point blank if victor nails it he beats kai no doubt. kai has to nail it and hope guys like victor phil and dex are off, which is a long shot.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
do u listen? ive said several times kai is huge and shredded but his shape is wat ruins it. point blank if victor nails it he beats kai no doubt. kai has to nail it and hope guys like victor phil and dex are off, which is a long shot.

LOLZ, the fact is, victor hasnt nailed it since 03. As far as his leg goes, it wasnt even that noticeable at the ASC 09, people keep thinking that victor is going to come in like he did in 03 and they keep praying that his quads looks good and the fact of the matter is, neither is going to happen. Ronnie cant go back to his previous shape, jay cant go back to his previous shape... its just so many years behind that its unacheivable.

UNLIKE victor, kai has nailed his conditioning and has came in more full and more ripped every single time. the ONLY thing that sets kai behind is his gut and shoulders, his actual individual muscles are almost legendary.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Why do you have to be a kai greene-hater just because we are giving him some (well-deserved and obvious) criticism from those pictures. We are not talking about his gut from when he was on stage, but on these pictures; and it's freakin' huge. I think he's a cool bodybuilder and all and I am by no means hating - I just think his whole midsection looks out of control on these pics and it is ruining his physique.

I'm utterly tired of people pulling the "hater-card" every time you are stating some reasoned criticism.

if your just making critisizm and than you are not a kai greene hater so i guess it doesnt include you. Im talking about the people who put down kai time after time and never bother to acknoledge or appreciate the good things. Im talking about the people who go on a phil heath thread and put down kai when kai isnt even related to the thread. Im talking about the people that when they see someone say something like "Kai can win the mr olympia" ON A KAI THREAD and the kai haters reply "lay off the drugs" or something else that questions the integrity of both kai fans and kai greene when there are people who say " wolf is the next mr olympia " and those same kai haters wont say a word about the wolf comment and wont say anything negative unless its kai who we're talking about.

D

drexel1234

lol victor hasnt nailed it since 03? did u miss the 2007 olympia where he beat everyone except jay which was as contraversial as it gets. fact is by the time the olympia comes around victors legs will be 6 months more removed from surgery and 6 months more training, all he needs to do is come close to 2007 and he is a top 3 lock and is battling with phil for the title.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai with that gut is gonna look like a fat kid standing next to phil and dexter. and even though his upperbody might be up there wit wolf and jay his huge stomach will not make it look as big. heres ur top 6 mark it down now

phil
victor
dex
jay
kai
wolf
Exactly. He won the Arnold standing next to guys that he made look light, the Olympia stage is different and he will have his lines scrutinised more.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It all comes down to when Kai steps on stage. When you're on stage, you control your midsection, you suck in your stomach. Every bodybuilder these days has a gut. You just have to control it.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It all comes down to when Kai steps on stage. When you're on stage, you control your midsection, you suck in your stomach. Every bodybuilder these days has a gut. You just have to control it.

Yes but not all, the majority you mean (Phil doesnt have one, Jhonnie doesnt have one iether) but i agree the majority have one including aestethic ones as Dexter even tho was in control at the Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's your point, dilated?

Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GH gut this and GH gut that... It's always the same. Boring.

Of course his stomach will look bloated, you all heard the amount of food he intakes. As long as his stomach stays under control on stage, it's all good. I think his midsection looked very good actually. Especially when you relate it to his weight...+300 lbs.

Overall I think he looks great. Let's just hope he won't take it too far.