• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KM's Training/Nutrition Log

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's 15 dude, at that age its entirely possible to put away vast amounts of calories and not put on any extra bf in the process, especially if he's training enough. And hell, if he's a hardgainer then maybe a bulk up to 12% might do him good in terms of mass gaining. If he's already gone through the process for a competition then I expect he will have some idea of what he is doing. I have a hard time seeing how he is making some HUGE mistake considering how young he is. I think you're being unnecessarily negative IMO.

KM I still haven't seen these pics!!! :angrydude:

No offense to youngmusclejock and I hate e-drama, but he's always looked down on me. So everytime he does comment, I don't expect much to be motivating. I agree with you, I mean I'm bulking now, that doesn't mean go wild with crap, it means increase some mass while keeping my lines.

I have pics but I'd love to get some updated ones. To be honest, lol, I'm too sore to pose right now but I will I promise man no sweat.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting...... I get similar problems but I haven't actually had it properly diagnosed (there is so much in such a small space you'd have to inflame it and get an MRI to find the cause).

A few things I have found are to never max out on reps or weight (do 3 with 4RM etc) with presses and to use a proper grip. I read the literature and found that 1.5x biacromonial width is meant to give the best muscle recruitment while limiting the stress at the shoulder joint. This is a lot narrower than most people bench normally. Also moving the arm position out of the transverse plane and into the corinal plane (I think I got that right :wutyousay: stupid memory) i.e. tuck your elbows helps no end.

Same I haven't gotten in diagnosed either! It may not be the susprinatus, but I know for sure it's my RC. Right on with you in your post here, I heard the same. Grip linear as far as the acronium. I tuck my elbows and make a slight V-ish position with my elbows/underarm to take the load off the anterior delts. Hope I'm right here!

Thanks for the heads up tim.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No reason to clutter his thread
So you posted this because.............?
Several people on other boards claim that eating every 2 -3 hours is a myth.
It is to some extent, depends what you are talking about. Not even sure you know.
I'll give it to him the boy can repeat and recite a lot. Which is what learning basically is we for the most part become parrots. Just repeating a reciting what we see. Just like the whole protein argument. I say 1 -1.5 per lean body mass and others say 2.5 per pound of everything including fat! It's all a big mumbo jumbo and no one is right and no one is wrong.
So you are insulting anyone who has taken the time and effort to aquire and learn information :dunnodude: You might want to rethink that strategy :angrydude:

Also the only people that cite different levels of protein are supplement companies, the rest of the world has facts from studies.

Back on topic guys, take the argument elsewhere.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same I haven't gotten in diagnosed either! It may not be the susprinatus, but I know for sure it's my RC. Right on with you in your post here, I heard the same. Grip linear as far as the acronium. I tuck my elbows and make a slight V-ish position with my elbows/underarm to take the load off the anterior delts. Hope I'm right here!

Thanks for the heads up tim.
I found the easiest was to measure across the shoulder (process to process)and multiply by 1.5 and then mark it on the bar. That way I know where my hands should go. Then the tuck does end up being a V and puts the rotation at the shoulder in a more neutral position, rather than taking the load off.:tiphat:

Oh and one more point I assumed you do is the retraction of the scaps as you set up....

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome sessions km, for ur age and weight, ure fucking strong for sure! presses are great, and so are the RDL's. and i gotta say, ur knowledge is very impressive, u know ur shit, and u apply it to ur body. keep learning, trainining and eating bro, and who knows where u might end up. the skys the limit for u bro=)

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome sessions km, for ur age and weight, ure fucking strong for sure! presses are great, and so are the RDL's. and i gotta say, ur knowledge is very impressive, u know ur shit, and u apply it to ur body. keep learning, trainining and eating bro, and who knows where u might end up. the skys the limit for u bro=)

Bulkman, thanks for the kind words bro! Means a lot! Thanks for the comment about my weights also, my strength skyrocketed since this spring!

Sorry for no entries everyone, hell week started for soccer so I'm doing 2-a-days until 4 PM, then at 5 I hit the gym. After that, I go out w. my friends for a bit! I take in 5-6 meals now, super-charged to keep me going.

...just got back from a 2mile run in 12 min. Pooped, gotta go back at 1 PM :disgust:

Thanks again for the support.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I found the easiest was to measure across the shoulder (process to process)and multiply by 1.5 and then mark it on the bar. That way I know where my hands should go. Then the tuck does end up being a V and puts the rotation at the shoulder in a more neutral position, rather than taking the load off.:tiphat:

Oh and one more point I assumed you do is the retraction of the scaps as you set up....

Thanks for the tip! That's definitely the way to do it. I go in the general area, I ususally find the sport my shoulder feels its best. And usually, the better the hand placement, the better the feeling on my rotator cuff.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok. Here's pics from about 3 weeks ago. I'm probably a lot "fuller" now, but I won't be going anywhere fast for the next couple of months.

Soccer burns me out. Running for 6 hrs straight.

But yeah, I have a lot to work on!

Attachments

• Jamere camera.jpg
    Jamere camera.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture090-4.jpg
    Picture090-4.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 65

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll get more all, hopefully tonight!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lookin awesome mate! despite the massive amouns of cardio haha

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U look good man!

Keep hittin the weigths!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skep: Thanks bud, yeah right? It's hard to maintain even with the 6-7miles/day I run now.

PV: Thanks bro, you know it! Can't wait for soccer to be over to start gaining again.

:xyxthumbs:

I haven't trained in the last 4 days. Hell week, family events and school work.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
that sucks man ey, im a bit the same with Uni at the moment :disgust:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't trained in the last 4 days. Hell week, family events and school work.

:ranter:

A few days off once in a while wont hurt you as long as you try to keep your diet up

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ranter:

A few days off once in a while wont hurt you as long as you try to keep your diet up

Yep I know. I won't be training all week. I'll post what we did for hell week today....basically I'm drained and can't move.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soccer = :gayaway:

Get into wrestling :xyxthumbs:

Good pics bro, looking very well developed and lean especially for you age.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking good for a 16yr old mate, there are many guys much older who wish they looked like that.

Throw up some of your competition pics oneday.