• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KM's Training/Nutrition Log

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great man, like the log :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hey KM, great log you have here for sure. And you are looking great in those pics. Nice conditioning.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey KM, great log you have here for sure. And you are looking great in those pics. Nice conditioning.

Hey man, appreciate it! :tiphat: Yep when I bulk I usually keep my lines. Unfortunately soccer is tearing me apart. Was told that we burn near 2k cals/practice. 2-a-days.

Thanks again!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soccer = :gayaway:

Get into wrestling :xyxthumbs:

Good pics bro, looking very well developed and lean especially for you age.

Soccer = most popular sport in the entire world.

I wanted to wrestle but my mom never let me LOL and I have strict parents. The coach this sumemr really wanted me to come down to open mats but just wasn't into it.

Thanks man! I plan to keep my lines with adding size. I'm capable for sure. Appreciate your comments though!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good for a 16yr old mate, there are many guys much older who wish they looked like that.

Throw up some of your competition pics oneday.

Thanks man, hard work. When I began lifting I was a WHOPPING 92 lbs. Yep, was tiny.

looking great man, like the log :tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today in soccer we did:

45 min interval training (2 minute sprints with 2 minute jogs in between....for straigh 45 min).
Suicides while dribbling. Did this around 5x.
Opposite suicides (Starting from longest distance)...around 7x.
1 touch ball control drills.
Core sit-ups with soccer ball between feet for 1 minute...did this 3x
Leg swings for 1 min 15 seconds...did this 3x.
Cool downs.

--2 hour break--

Come back.
3 laps jog.
Heels up, thighs up...1 lap.
Other warm ups.
1.5 hours of straight scrimmaging.

That's what we did. I was....DEAD. So was the team.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy. I can say there is nothing :gaygay: about soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy. I can say there is nothing :gaygay: about soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.

I wouldn't like to know what he'd do :ughnoes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked playing soccer too, I was just messing with you. But if I had to chose which to do I would do wrestling but I did that almost all my life so I am biased.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy.

AFL is gayer than soccer... :greddy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics bro, great conditioning and u look proportionately developed. ahead of 99% of people ur age. u have a great structure, so just keep eating and training and filling it out and ur gonna look amazing. would like to have some better pics though, like some poses and back and leg pics:)

btw, bring on more sessions dude:)

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics bro, great conditioning and u look proportionately developed. ahead of 99% of people ur age. u have a great structure, so just keep eating and training and filling it out and ur gonna look amazing. would like to have some better pics though, like some poses and back and leg pics:)

btw, bring on more sessions dude:)

Thanks bro for the nice words! It means a lot :) I'd throw up some more pics but at the moment I'm being torn up by soccer! No sessions until this Wednesday.
Once again, thanks for commenting bro.

BTW: I've been diagnosed with acute shinsplints that are gradually advancing into stress fractures. Out of soccer for 10 days :ranter:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!

Definitely. I'll throw one up today because most likely I'm going to the gym because i'm out of soccer a lot longer than I expected.

UPDATE:
Made varsity! :)

S

swoleboi

You look great, especially for 16.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's another pic taken about a couple weeks ago. Lighting is really bright but it's one of my better Back Dbi's. Comment away! Always open for improvement.

I'll get some more up occasionally, but I'll keep this log going. I'm on a bulk again thank god, I can't stand not eating huge all the time haha.

Attachments

• Picture076-1.jpg
    Picture076-1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 75
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^^Looking good KM for 16. Delts and Arms look very good.