• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

U gave thumbs up !!! LOOooooooOL! Your a gag dude! Even when u were shitfaced u gave a thumbs up! :49: :49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was a massive session Lineski, looking foward to the rest of your log bro.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great volume of work Line, gotta love it. I'll be seeing ya around bro.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

awesome session brother :) .. finally i got to see a log of u :) .. a session with lots of sets and heavy weights .. that what is all about Joe .. keep them up .. bless u man :)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thumbs up is the best pose for a pic there is nothing better

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brutal lookin session bro, and lookin very thick, keep up the ass kickin

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session man, you got some huge numbers and for lots of reps, great work, great pics also man!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Guys I reallly do appreciate the compliments and I'm sorry I couldn't show you a killer leg session today. I went to my gym after class (I actually told my prof I had to leave an hour early for a doctors appointment) but apparently the water had broken leaving the school gym inaccessible. Tomorrow I'll do an improvised leg day (with abs) in my basement involving a lot of lunges and SLDL. Until then thanks a lot for the posts guys. Dawgs stick together :2:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm looking forward to that leg session man, I wanna see some killer intensity!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice session Line! Glad to see you over here with a log. Ill be seeing you around the boards. Enjoy!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forgot to add a "thanks" for the pics. Sweet. :350:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Date: 7.14.06

Time of Workout: 8:45 pm

Meals Before Workout: 5

Basically I planned on training legs yesterday at my school gym (I even left class an hour early saying I had a Doctor's appointment so I could get there ASAP) but the water was broken in the school gym so I postponed the session to today inside my basement. I have no squat rack so there's no easy way to get weight on my back and I don't have a bar that can hold over 230 lbs but I still busted my ass and put in what I think is a quality session. Enjoy.

Legs

Leg Extensions
Set #1 - (#6 Setting) - 15 reps
Set #2 - (#7 Setting) - 15 reps
Set #3 - (Entire Stack) - 15 reps
Set #4 - (Entire Stack) - 25 reps...I got to the 15th rep and said "I can't squat but I'll be damned if I stop now and cheat myself!"

Machine Leg Press

Set #1 - (Entire Stack) - 30
Set #2 - (Entire Stack) - 30
Set #3 - (Entire Stack) - 30

Walking Lunges
Sets #1 through #4 - 135 pounds x 50 feet...I actually carried a barbell with 135 pounds on it up my basement stairs and outside into my backyard. In my yard there's an two foot wide and fifty foot long uphill concrete path that I walked up and down four times (2x each way). Then I carried the barbell downstairs to finish my session...I honestly wanted to just end my session right there but wanted to pull through for you guys

SLDL
Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 12 reps
Set #3 - 225 pounds x 12 reps

Standing One-Legged Hamstring Curls
Set #1 - (#3 Setting) - 15 reps
Set #2 - (#4 Setting) - 15 reps
Set #3 - (#4 Setting) - 15 reps

There, finished. I started walking up my basement steps but stopped half-way up because I thought I was going to be sick. I got upstairs and downed carbs right away and tried to settle my head. Fuck abs, they'll have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully next time I can get into a gym and bust out a real heavy leg day. Until then, take care brothers :2:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session man, a great amount of reps, bet u got a great pump, sorry u felt bad afterwards, keep it up!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
good session man, a great amount of reps, bet u got a great pump, sorry u felt bad afterwards, keep it up!
Thanks brother, but feeling sick is just all part of the game. Usually I don't go that high with reps, but when you're only able to use so much weight you've "gotta make adjustments" as Ronnie would say :2:

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Thanks brother, but feeling sick is just all part of the game. Usually I don't go that high with reps, but when you're only able to use so much weight you've "gotta make adjustments" as Ronnie would say :2:

yeah like the saying says "No Pain. No Gain" and well yeah u gotta work with what u got. good job though!

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good lord line, were the numbers so gigantic that you had to write "entire stack" instead, intense lookin stuff dude

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session Line! Despite no Squats, still a really good session. Too bad you dont have the weight on all those exercises, but im sure the entire stack is pretty awesome. and good for you for eating all those carbs after almost tossing your cookies...I mean tossing your chicken and protein shakes, lol.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CC - LOL I really have no idea what the numbers are but I don't think they're anything close to gigantic. Each exercise on my machine has a different pulley system so it's each exercise has different weights for each setting. It's not like at the gym where the stack goes up to 300 or 500 pounds but when I do get to the gym I'll let you know how the numbers compare. Thanks for the post and the intense comment; I'm really trying to do my best with limited equipment

Paulie - Yeah man, I know I'm going to be feeling this big-time tomorrow at work even though I couldn't do squats. I actually tried to finagle the weight up onto my shoulders by propping it on things but it just wasn't happening. The lunges were the absolute worst though, especially because I saw my neighbor (who's 21 like me and a good friend from high school) out on his porch with our buddies drinking beer while I'm doing lunges up and down my lawn LOL

Thanks again for the posts!

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
line r u making up excuses?