• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a great legs session reguardless bro, hey lineski if u can squat do walking lunges all day bro! Those are the next best think IMO!

Great work LIN!
AND

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone find me to be sexy yet? or have i not yet earned sexy status ? lol

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with Ben. You still managed to get some Deads in, which is always a positive for any leg program and those walking lunges are just pure hardcore mate. Brilliant effort and a big congrats for making the most out of the situation.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for working out "ghetto" style you definetely crushed your legs nicely man. Thats some basic shit right there and goin crazy style with the walking outside with the 135lbs. Awesome stuff man, hopefully you can get some squats in at the school gym next week so we can really see what your made of

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally got your log up! Good to see.
I know all about having to improvise from my garage days, so credit for persevering.
Nice to see some pics and pout a face to the name! Looking thick man! :)

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legend of drunken bodybuilder v.1

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn you`re really strong Lin, if i didn't know you i`d bet you're straight.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great training there, Line. But... could you please post weights for all exercices??? I can't follow you!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Rocky - It feels good to finally have a log up to guage my progress and feel closer to you guys here on board from a training standpoint :hay:

Rob - Thanks Rob, I'm at least trying to create the illusion that I don't crave male genetalia :spy:

mvsf1 - I wish I could post the weights bro but it's all one machine in my basement and I don't know the weights! As soon as I get into a real gym I'll get you guys some numbers but I can assure you I'm pushing myself damn hard despite not knowing what the actual weights are. I'm also able to perform more plates and/or reps from workout to workout so the important thing is I'm still hitting it hard and getting stronger

Now, onto the good stuff... :weightlifter:

Date: 7.15.06

Time of Workout: 5:30 pm

Meals Before Workout: ~5

I was alittle upset because I actually drove to two different gyms with my buddy after a fairly easy day of work (relatively speaking of course) but both were closed so we trained back and traps in my basement. I was slightly tired and annoyed but still managed a decent workout overall, though not my best.

Back and Traps

BB Shrugs...starting off M3 style LOL :2:
Set #1 - 230 pounds x 12
Set #2 - 230 pounds x 12
Set #3 - 230 pounds x 12
...If you haven't been reading my log, the bar in my basement only holds a measily 230 so as much as I'd like to do more weight I have to make do...

Pull Downs to the Front
Set #1 - (Setting #7) - 15 reps
Set #2 - (Entire Stack) - 10 reps
Set #3 - (Entire Stack) - 10 reps
Set #4 - (Entire Stack) - 10 reps

BB Rows (Overhand)
Set #1 - 180 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 200 pounds x 10 reps
Set #3 - 220 pounds x 8 reps
...Personal Best. I just started doing these within a year (what the fuck was I thinking all that time) so I'm happy with this number but still would like to get it up around the coveted "third floor" by the end of bulking season.

Single-Arm Low Cable Rows (Substituting for DB rows)
Set #1 - (Setting #3) x 15
Set #2 - (Setting #5) x 8
Set #3 - (Setting #5) x 10
...do give you an idea of how these felt, I usually row 120's when I'm at school for reps, and these last two sets were difficult.

Behind the Back Cable Shrugs
Set #1 - (Entire Stack) x 15 reps
Set #2 - (Entire Stack) x 15 reps
Set #3 - (Entire Stack) x 15 reps

...Overall, my workout felt good and I got a decent pump and sweat going but I really wish I could get into the gym and throw around some heavy-ass weight on things like T-Bar Rows, Deads, and DBs. I really thought I'd have that chance today but instead I had to improvise with what I had available and "make adjustments" (On the Road style!) to what I wanted to do. Thanks for reading, everyone. Until next time, hit 'em hard.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more monsterous "entire stack-ing" goin on, lookin good lin

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, high weights there. Should be interesting seeing your progress, mate!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session Line and congrats on your P.B. Is there a reason you use overhand grip for your BB Rows? I ask because I use it, much to Rocky's disgust. It's just a personal thing for me.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session Line. Good to see you making the most of it and still using respectable weight.

Evo - I believe that overhand feels like it works more the overall back but underhand gives the better contraction imo.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CC and mvsf1 - Thanks guys for coming back and checking the log again for more "entire-stack sessions!" LOL

Soon I'll be in a real gym and be able to give you guys some weights on machine movements and, at the same time, expand the amount of weight I can use with free-weight exercises.

Evo - Glad you checked out this past session and thanks on the congrats for my PB. I just started doing rows on a consistant basis fairly recently and although I did not like it much at first they've now grown into one of my favorite exercises.

As far as under vs. over hand grip is concerned: I, for whatever reason feel too much strain on my wrists from gripping underhand and I also have a tendency to incorporate my biceps in more than I'd like to with that hand position. Maybe if Rocky would do overhand rows he wouldn't dissapear when he turns sideways :hsughr:

Rocky - Thanks man, I'm definately trying to perserveer for now until I get back to school and have everything I could possibly want at my fingertips. It's funny because I feel like I'm actually pushing myself harder than normal because I don't have all the equipment and weights I want and I still want to stimulate growth as much as possible.

...okay one last thing, a question for you guys:

You guys know what I do for work and how hard of work that is but tomorrow they've put me on an easy job and I can get to my local college's gym after work. I was thinking about taking the day off from training today (I'll do abs and calves) and then tomorrow doing chest/shoulders at a real gym (!) and then legs the following day (also at a real gym!). What do you guys think?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL at the loctaion bro, it happens sometime man!
Lookin good bro!
I can wait to see u get around some big free weights line!
AND

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL at MMM style and making adjustments OTR style!!!
i know what you mean about closed gyms, once ina f riends town we drove t this GREAT looking from the outside, but it was lcosed grrr i was so disappointed! lo - but at least you got in and done it! since you like referring to vids heres one for you big man!
"when you got love for something u know what they say, aint realy too much that you wouldnt do, to do it!"
- referring to how you went to ut basement and just did it regardless :)
well done mate L:)

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great sessions line...cool to see a log from you keep it up bro

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even though you have to impressive every session like that you still know how to make the best of it and crush your body to a point where many cant even with gym equipment. Very good session man, those BB Rows will soon be on the "3rd floor" and you'll be crushing me :tear:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Hypo - YEAHHHH BUDDAAYYYY!

BB - Thanks brother, can't wait to get the big free-weights either...today I got to a gym so check out below then :2:

Peanut - Awesome posts man, thanks a lot for that quote; I feel it most certaintly holds true for how I feel about BBing

TO - Glad I'm keeping a log too, stay tuned for some big progress come September when I'm back at school

Tweak - Thanks a bunch man, it's hard as hell to push myself with such little to work with and I appreciate you recognizing how hard I'm working. I've got a longgg way to go to crush you in BB rows though!