• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now thats what im talking about a line workout,seriously all that in 45 mins:eek4: :skurred: freaky awesome numbers in the smith machine and the leg press,really inspiring bro (now i know how you got that tight ripped ass of yours :hay: )
have a great vacation line :)yarly: )

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tweak - Thanks buddy, I used to get complacent with my numbers and until recently haven't really been pushing myself to get stronger until recently. Now it's kill or be killed in the gym and when I only have 45 minutes then I've got to give it my all in that time-frame. Just wait until I get a squat-rack at school...muwhahaha

LW - THE Lightweight's checking out my log?! It's an honor Mr. President and I'm glad you posted. Like I've told a lot of guys, if you like the thread now, just weight for the numbers that will be coming soon :2:

Q - No need to apologize at all brother, I know how busy you've been and just the fact you're reading up is awesome. Thanks for the compliments on the numbers; it means a lot from you because you're one of the big reasons why I push myself so hard (can't let you make me look too bad, you know? :49:) Oh, I'm also starting to grow a beard. Yeahhhh Budday!

I'll be on vacation starting Thursday night (I'll post my last log session until I get back on Thursday afternoon) and will be returning sometime late monday night so expect a posted workout Tuesday! I was originally going to train down at our resort but $15 for a day pass just isn't going to happen so I'll stick with abs and some light cardio on the beach and in the pool...and work on my tan so I can be sexier than Papi Cardu ;)

BRM - It's really cool to see my mortal enemy check out my log and compliment me...once again...lay off the tight-ripped ass...that's classified info :spy:

Thanks for the vacation wishes buddy, you still got two more days to deal with me though! :49:

Oh, BTW there will most likely be Line in the Bahamas pics upon my return so that's something for some of you guys to look forward to :hay:

Once again, I can't thank everyone enough for posting :2:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Line said:
Q - No need to apologize at all brother, I know how busy you've been and just the fact you're reading up is awesome. Thanks for the compliments on the numbers; it means a lot from you because you're one of the big reasons why I push myself so hard (can't let you make me look too bad, you know? :49:) Oh, I'm also starting to grow a beard. Yeahhhh Budday!

Thx my brother :) .. this comment means a lot to me :)

BTW when ur gonna go to vacation man ??

Light weight

Light weight

Line said:
LW - THE Lightweight's checking out my log?! It's an honor Mr. President and I'm glad you posted.

Wow man, great words... Thanx bro...:2:

:eclipsee_gold_cup:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice workout you got to push and you certainly are, I might have to get a log going

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAOoooOOoOo! Fing SMITH MACHINE! LOL i feel u man, sucks when equipet malfunctions bro.
You killed legs man, tthats a really impressive session big boi! Your gonna be a freak when ur in a real gym full time baby! One legged leg presses keep it symetrical bro, i like your style!
Keep it up!
AND

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wooooow, very good numbers here, Line. Have u a training partner??? You should have something behind you while squatting (I need a partner also).

Your weights, as I said, are pretty damn good... take a look at your legs presses!!! Amazing.

Keep up that marvellous work, mate.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
LW - Anytime man. Just glad some more members of Team Coleman are checking out my log and sticking together; the way it should be :2:

FF - It'd be great if you started a log, you'll be amazed at how much you push yourself and the great support you get from the guys here. I can only hope that my log has inspired you even in the slightest way; that'd definately make my day.

BB - Yeah, brother the equipment thing really pissed me off but in I know these are just more obstacles I have to overcome to achieve the goals I want to and in the end if it means getting a physique I never would've dreamed of then it's all well worth it!

mvsf1 - Nah man, no training partner for me! If I'm going really heavy I usually adjust the safety bars in the squat rack so if need be I can set the weight on there if I fail in racking the weight. During the school year though I've taken a buddy of mine under my wing and have been training and pushing him really hard and he's really taken to the iron. It's a great feeling and also great motivation. Then again, having you guys posting and encouraging me is like having a dozen workout partners all pulling for me on each set; it's truly awesome.

danimal - Thanks for stopping by man! I'll be checking out your log in the next few days because I appreciate the support and would love to return the favor.

Okay everyone, gotta ask what you think here...

Since I'm leaving on vacation on Friday I thought I could get two more session in before taking a few days off. Since I last trained Back on saturday and Bi's even before that I thought I could train them tomorrow and then Chest and Tri's on Thursday. It's true that this is not my normal routine but like Big Ron says, you gotta "make adjustments" from time to time and when you're busy like me it's really the only option.

Let me know what you all think and until next tomorrow, hit 'em hard motherfuckas! :weightlifter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CSSH Sounds good to me Line, stick with the basics. CSSH

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome leg session Line! Yea I hate smith machines as well, I always get stuck on it because my gym has one squat rack and somebody is always doing some kind of bullshit in it like...BB wrist curls, or somthing else retarted. Cant wait to see those numbers go up on leg press!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just caught up with your leg session Line. One word...Incredible!! That's some serious shit you've put in there mate. Those front squats are really, really impressive. heck, the whole lot is. Well done mate.

J

jornT

I hoped this was the logg of girls you hitted up :tear:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
BB - CSSH Basics? Just check out below! CSSH

Paulie - Glad to see someone else hates that smith machine

Evo - Your comments always come off as very sincere and genuine man and I appreciate it. I hated front squats a few years back but now I try to do them every other workout and I've become a big believer in them.

Jorn - Maybe I'll start a second log soon :spy:

Easy last day of work before my vacation! I was in and out in 7.5 hours and even got in a little nap while on the road to a destination. After work I headed up to the PSU Lehigh Valley Gym to get in a back and bi's session so I can knock out everything one last time before leaving for the bahamas. For some reason I was thinking about my dad today before my session and even though he never really understood bodybuilding (although he never criticized it either) I looked to his memories for strength...here goes...

Date: 7.19.06

Time of Workout: 3:45

Meals Before Workout: 3

Back
Pullups
Set #1 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
Set #2 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
Set #3 - Bodyweight + 25 pounds x 8 reps

Deadlifts
Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
Set #2 - 315 pounds x 6 reps
Set #3 - 365 pounds x 6 reps
Set #4 - 405 pounds x 4 reps
...off the floor.

BB Rows (Overhand)
Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 205 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
...new personal best from last week

DB Rows
Set #1-3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps...our dumbells only go up to 100 pounds

DB Shrugs
Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 100 pounds x 11 reps
Set #3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
...sadly the case wasn't that I was getting weaker on the last two sets but my right strap slipped...oh well...

Biceps

Alternating Dumbell Curls
Set #1 - 35 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 45 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 50 pounds x 5 reps DROP 30 pounds x 12 reps DROP 20 pounds x 12 reps

Hammer Curls
Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 40 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 45 pounds x 6 reps DROP 30 pounds x 6 reps DROP 20 pounds x 8 reps

That's all she wrote for today. Strength felt good and my vascularity looked very good, especially at the end of my workout. I stretched everything out nice and went on home. Good last back workout before vacation. Stay tuned tomorrow for my final workout (Chest and Tri's most likely) until I get back. Thanks for reading brothers :wave:

J

jornT

Line said:
Thanks for reading brothers :wave:

Who's reading this? :confused:

Your logg is like a comic, you only look at the pictures.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hecks yea line! Thats wwhat im talkin about baby! Basics get it done man, U puttin in some awesome work bro!
Keep it up!
AND

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hell yea doin it Q style bringing the mass alive with those BIG deads of yours. Damn you catching me on BB Rows :tear: you'll pass me soon bro. You hit those biceps hard as hell too man, some heavy weight there after hitting back so hard plus with those crazy drop sets they had to be toasted after that. Great job bro!

FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice deadlifts and rows buddy! u need to go to a gym that has heavier weight man. two comments. y did u only do 2 bi movements. i understand that they were probably shot after a heavy back but u felt that was all u had left in ur tank? second, dont u think bi and back is just too much on one day? ur secondary muscle for back is ur bi's, hence ur already beating the shit outta them to help ur backworkout. dont u think u would make greater gains by putting bis on a different day?

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely superb work Line. Everything about that session says "simple, hardcore and mass". Congrats on the P.B too mate, that's a great lift. Your numbers a really good Line and those Deads are to die for. Excellent work buddy.

P.S
Thanks for the kind comment. I hope to come across as sincere and genuine because that's exactly how I mean it bro.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Line said:
Easy last day of work before my vacation! I was in and out in 7.5 hours and even got in a little nap while on the road to a destination. After work I headed up to the PSU Lehigh Valley Gym to get in a back and bi's session so I can knock out everything one last time before leaving for the bahamas. For some reason I was thinking about my dad today before my session and even though he never really understood bodybuilding (although he never criticized it either) I looked to his memories for strength...here goes...

Date: 7.19.06

Time of Workout: 3:45

Meals Before Workout: 3

Back
Pullups
Set #1 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
Set #2 - Bodyweight x 10 reps
Set #3 - Bodyweight + 25 pounds x 8 reps

Deadlifts
Set #1 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
Set #2 - 315 pounds x 6 reps
Set #3 - 365 pounds x 6 reps
Set #4 - 405 pounds x 4 reps
...off the floor.

BB Rows (Overhand)
Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 185 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 205 pounds x 8 reps
Set #4 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
...new personal best from last week

DB Rows
Set #1-3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps...our dumbells only go up to 100 pounds

DB Shrugs
Set #1 - 100 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 100 pounds x 11 reps
Set #3 - 100 pounds x 10 reps
...sadly the case wasn't that I was getting weaker on the last two sets but my right strap slipped...oh well...

Biceps

Alternating Dumbell Curls
Set #1 - 35 pounds x 12 reps
Set #2 - 45 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 50 pounds x 5 reps DROP 30 pounds x 12 reps DROP 20 pounds x 12 reps

Hammer Curls
Set #1 - 30 pounds x 10 reps
Set #2 - 40 pounds x 8 reps
Set #3 - 45 pounds x 6 reps DROP 30 pounds x 6 reps DROP 20 pounds x 8 reps

That's all she wrote for today. Strength felt good and my vascularity looked very good, especially at the end of my workout. I stretched everything out nice and went on home. Good last back workout before vacation. Stay tuned tomorrow for my final workout (Chest and Tri's most likely) until I get back. Thanks for reading brothers :wave:

First of all .. i'm very glad to see those mighty weight on deadz man :) .. ur really hit it hard .. and that what's supposed to be :) .. Bring u mass alive with deadz .. then u didn't get weak u went to crushed ur middle back with some heavy ass rows .. and all that u destroyed ur bi's then after that intense back session .. awesome line .. looking forward to see the final session of u :) .. good luck with ur vacation and enjoy it :) .. bless u man

urs q80