• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

WOoooooooW man .. that's insane .. 315 pounds for 6 reps and then 800 pounds for 4 reps .. yeah buddy .. mu buddy line blasted his mighty legs for more growth and streangth .. yeah man i wann see u pushing ur self to the limit :) .. do it Q80 Style

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn line, those are some hardcore numbers. 315 for front squat, is huuuge. everything else is also big. you are one strong mofo, keep it up buddy!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great leg work line 315 on front squats ain't no joke....big leg press too man

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great Line!! I wonder why you don't squat on a squat rack!!! Your weights are increasing and are also heavy.

Why don't you add one movement to strech the hams???

J

jornT

mvsf1 said:
Looking great Line!! I wonder why you don't squat on a squat rack!!! Your weights are increasing and are also heavy.

My thought extacly. Smith squats are stupid, but doing FRONT squats in a smith machine makes even less sense. You know better Line, I know you do!

mvsf1 said:
Why don't you add one movement to strech the hams???

I presume he means RDL with the SLDL's (nobody seems to understand the diffrence) since he trained leggs. (not that SLDL should been done during back, in fact they shouldn't been done ever at all).

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:
My thought extacly. Smith squats are stupid, but doing FRONT squats in a smith machine makes even less sense. You know better Line, I know you do!

This means I'm now a guru. :wave:

jornT said:
I presume he means RDL with the SLDL's (nobody seems to understand the diffrence) since he trained leggs. (not that SLDL should been done during back, in fact they shouldn't been done ever at all).

Yes, I was reffering to that movement. :yarly:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
PS: A few more pics coming soon :spy:
Sexy pics:spy:
Hardcore legs session baby! SAquats deads leg presses AND! Walking lunges as a superset, im sorry but i think yur gonna be sore tomorrow line:yarly:

Kick ass session my man!
AND

Stryker

Stryker

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit!

Hittem Line!! Hittem!:eclipsee_gold_cup:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavy session man, not a fan of low reps but it must work for ya. keep it up dude.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Rocky and CC - Thanks guys, trying to get my numbers up even more so when bulking season comes it'll be on big time!

BRM
- Yeah bro, that superset was brutal, I actually forgot to add that I had to sorta spit-up in the bathroom between sets of those but it's all good.

On the subject of my ass: fineeee...comment on it if you must. I mean it is the best on the board...minus Banshee of course :spy:

Q - Definately pushing myself to the limit and part of that is because of you brother. I'm trying to make each workout heavier than the last and your vids and knowing you and my fellow iron brothers are reading up on me makes me push myself even harder. To be honest, I wanted more than 4 reps on my last set of Leg Presses but had no spotter so didn't want to chance anything. Next session I'll keep that weight and try to add reps with an even better ROM.

MM - Thanks man, I'm trying to keep it up as long as my body will let me!

Jorn - Pics of me...if I had more girls right now I'd post pics of them but work and school have been severely slowing down my game. :tear:

When classes start and I'm at school full-time things will pick up and there will be pics.

TO - Appreciate it buddy, thanks for the post :2:

mvsf1 and Jorn (again) - I posted earlier in my log that the gym I'm at has no squat rack at all so a Smith machine is what I'm stuck with. Before training here I never went near the thing and the same will be said after I'm back at school full-time.

As for squats vs. front squats on it, other than joint stress (which will cause me to stop at the first sign of discomfort) my main worry on the Smith Machine is the locks catching and making my movement jerky or haulted. This is bad enough with FS where I'm using 315 pounds and probably not going above that, but the last thing I want to do is have that happen with 450 some pounds.

For SLDL I'm not doing stiff-stiff legged dead lifts to the point where my knees are locked out and I'm leaning down so far foward to get an amazing stretch (along with tension on the lower back). My legs are bent slightly and I start the movement in my hams and pull back while standing up. I would never jeporadize my back or knees.

Like I said, the large battle I'm having right now with my log is improvising and making as many adjustments as need be until I can comfortably move back into these gyms at school:

imbuildingac9.jpg

Mbnafitnesscenterhr1 1

BB - Damn brother, I really didn't want to be sore tomorrow but I think you're right. Glad you see my sessions as hardcore man because that's coming from a guy who's about as hardcore as it gets lately!

Stryker - Thanks for posting man, and believe me I'm in there to hit 'em every time!

Papi Cardu
- Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of low reps either and generally flucuate but right now I'm trying to keep my strength at an all-time high so I can use it for work and also to prep my body for the torture that is to come during bulking season.

Once again, appreciate everyone's comments to the fullest and I'm sorry if I missed any of your logs. Hopefully I can "hit up" the same gym for back (width) and shoulders tomorrow. Until them, hit 'em hard motherfuckas! :weightlifter:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit you took it easy in this leg workout? are you nuttz? I'd wake up the next day and need crutches, your strong as a freaking rhino man! combined with a bear, animal you are. Glad to you have you back, we all missed you :hay: and looking very forward to more of your hardcore sessions.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was quite a workout good numbers on your squats keep at it mate

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just caught up with your leg workout Line...phenomenal!! Those numbers are just plain crazy mate. It's absolutely evident how much hard assed work you're putting into your sessions. You certaily know the meaning of "you only get out what you put in!" You could have wrote that buddy.

Dedication by the truck load mate. Great log for a great guy.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tweak - Thanks for the compliment man, but yeah, that's an easy workout. If I didn't have to work today I would've probably done another set of FS, 2 more sets of my superset of extensions and lunges, and 2-3 more sets of hamstring curls. I'm definately not afraid of big weight and volume, but when I have to move 12,000 pounds of furniture the next day I tend to back off a bit. You'll see bigger, harder sessions come summer's end.

FF - Thanks buddy, I'll probably actually stick with that number on Smith Front Squats for awhile and try to pump out some more reps for the time being. You can be sure though, that I'm far from settling on that weight but just don't want to exert too too much stress on my joints while working and cutting.

Evo - You've got to be one of the nicest guys I know, let alone just on this board. I appreciate everytime you come in here and post because it's things like that which cause me to add the extra rep or the extra plate the next time I'm in the gym. Cheers!

July 26, 2006

Today I am taking the day completely off because it is now about 7:45pm and I've just returned from work starting at 6:30am. For those that don't know, I move furniture for a summer job and today I was stuck with this asshole truck-driver from Arizona who had me drive an hour and a half to get to the job (usually transportation is never our own vehicles) and he then did not give me any extra money for gas. He gave me less than the standard wage for the type of job I was on and, on several occasions, flat-out insulted me despite his precursor of "no offense..."

Basically me and another helper were told to bring everything out to the truck and he'll load it on and it wasn't before long that he said "you guys have to go faster, I'm loading it in faster than you're bringing it out." That was news to me because boxes upon boxes upon boxes were piling up in the driveway in front of the truck. He then proceeded to not give us any lunch-break so basically I drove for 1.5 hours, worked for 9 hours straight, and then drove another 1.5 hours without being given a break. I'm pissed and the company will be hearing about it tomorrow.

Sorry for the rant, tomorrow is back (for width) and shoulders so stayed tuned.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I better see some bigger better sessions dammit, I want to see the most brutal type of sessions a human can possibly put himself through! muahhahaaaaa

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn line after a day like that u deserve a day off, i would have also been pissed if i had an asshole like that telling me what to do. and no lunch break, u should have pressed his ass. well rest up buddy, can't wait to see some big numbers on ur next session!

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unbelieveable. incredible. amazing. all of the above are words fitting for your strength. 860 for 4....315 for 6 absolutely freaky numbers.

Q i think you got some competition =D

ruel

ruel

hey man! your a strong mofo! hope someday that i can beat it!

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn line i belive i would have lost my job b/c i would have punched that bastard