• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

When I see a brother that has tattoos, I see a brother that has an interesting past and a future that he controls. Good Luck Brother
Thanks bro that means alot, yea I'm fin to put my all into this remaining bulk then cut up for my first show, wanna look the best ever in my life let's see what happens

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Had my second leg day this week, my trainer murdered my legs today, we started off with alternating stiff and ordinary deadlifts, focusing on form and negative movments, next was front squats light weight high volume superset with leg press with a band on leg press placing feet high on plate to isolate hamstrings. Finished off with lunges and extensions.
759e48630135e61722b726634bc463db-1.jpg

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Had a good back day, went for a pump today mainly feel huge will do legs tomorow, smashing back and legs since that's all I can do anyways//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a...22/VID_32150514_113649_066.mp4

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I see a brother that has tattoos, I see a brother that has an interesting past and a future that he controls. Good Luck Brother
Thanks bro that means alot, yea I'm fin to put my all into this remaining bulk then cut up for my first show, wanna look the best ever in my life let's see what happens
Just remember bro whatever the mind can believe the body will follow. Best of luck on fulfilling your dream and getting your goals! Looking beast keep killing it best you can brotha!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Had my second leg day this week, my trainer murdered my legs today, we started off with alternating stiff and ordinary deadlifts, focusing on form and negative movments, next was front squats light weight high volume superset with leg press with a band on leg press placing feet high on plate to isolate hamstrings. Finished off with lunges and extensions.

Solid routine

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Just remember bro whatever the mind can believe the body will follow. Best of luck on fulfilling your dream and getting your goals! Looking beast keep killing it best you can brotha!
Thanks bro sure will

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Solid routine
Thank u, my coach kicks my ass foreal lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Looking forward to seeing more diet info big man

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A good coach can make the difference between being a good bber to being a great bber! Myself i do everything on my own because i dont trust anyone’s ideas for my body more than my own plus ive learned through trial and error over many years exactly how my body responds to changes in diet, workouts, cardio, and gear which allows me to do whatever i want to my physique at any point! Keep up the great work my bro! Looking good!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Looking forward to seeing more diet info big man
I'll start posting my diet forgot about listing that lol, I eat very simple and boring it's just easier that way, I eat the same breakfast everymorning I'll eat 4 meals that are the same then I'll have somthing different for dinner, I'll start taking pics to give u guys an idea

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

A good coach can make the difference between being a good bber to being a great bber! Myself i do everything on my own because i dont trust anyone’s ideas for my body more than my own plus ive learned through trial and error over many years exactly how my body responds to changes in diet, workouts, cardio, and gear which allows me to do whatever i want to my physique at any point! Keep up the great work my bro! Looking good!
Yea he only helps me with training now, his main focus on me is my legs, he has me doing alot of movements o never did before he even helped me to perfect my squat, I was over arching my back at the bottom trying to keep my knees lined up with my shoulders, he taught me to allow me knees to push fowerd slightly and now I don't get unbearable lower back pumps on leg day, he doesn't help me with diet even tho I probably need it, almost everythi g I know I learned thru books and magazines,podcasts and other internet sites, I do alot of research but it's different when u have someone who went to school for it to show u

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I couldnt agree more brotha if hes well educated then put your trust in him and learn as much as you possibly can it will make you a better version of you and help you attain a level of development that you never thought possible! Best of luck with getting to your goal my man!

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I couldnt agree more brotha if hes well educated then put your trust in him and learn as much as you possibly can it will make you a better version of you and help you attain a level of development that you never thought possible! Best of luck with getting to your goal my man!
Thanks bro yea he's going out of his way to do it for free so ima soak it up

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

I'd definitely agree. Having a coach is the game changer man. As always brother you are looking sick as fuck.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I'd definitely agree. Having a coach is the game changer man. As always brother you are looking sick as fuck.
Thanks Chad really appreciate it bro, it's my first time having someone look at my movments, it's amazing the small changes he makes they make a huge difference especially for my lower back lol

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Started my new dose today guys, I will be pinning DECA 4xwk and sus250 3xwk I will be getting superdrol soon that will be starting at 20mg tapering up to 50mg ed
This morning breakfast is 7 whole eggs 4 strips of turkey bacon and 2 cups of oats, all my meals are peeped at 9 to 10oz of chicken thighs 1 cup rice and 1 cup of veggies not sure wat dinner will be

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Started my new dose today guys, I will be pinning DECA 4xwk and sus250 3xwk I will be getting superdrol soon that will be starting at 20mg tapering up to 50mg ed
This morning breakfast is 7 whole eggs 4 strips of turkey bacon and 2 cups of oats, all my meals are peeped at 9 to 10oz of chicken thighs 1 cup rice and 1 cup of veggies not sure wat dinner will be

If you go through that many eggs a day, I hope you raise chickens. HaHa.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

That sounds like a solid breakfast to me brother hell yea

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

That sounds like a solid breakfast to me brother hell yea
Yea it's so much I watch eating motivation videos