• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can’t wait to see you pics bro. Lean gains are awesome.
Thanks bro, seems like I hold all my body fat in my love handles lol, guess it's genetic I'm ready to start my cut but I'm gonna squeeze every drop out this bulk first

My trouble spot for fat is in my lower back. Even in my last competition you could still see I was carrying some fat there. I have it in the Love handles as well but seem to be able to cut it easier.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Can’t wait to see you pics bro. Lean gains are awesome.
Thanks bro, seems like I hold all my body fat in my love handles lol, guess it's genetic I'm ready to start my cut but I'm gonna squeeze every drop out this bulk first

My trouble spot for fat is in my lower back. Even in my last competition you could still see I was carrying some fat there. I have it in the Love handles as well but seem to be able to cut it easier.
Yea this will be my first cut and show, the shows in October I'll start slowly cutting this summer and maintain as much muscle as possible, any tips will be awesome bro

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The gear is the best method IMO to maintain muscle mass while on a calorie deficit. Show prep is a challenge for anyone. My last show I spent 8 hrs a day in the gym the last 6 weeks. My diet runs the same foods whether bulking or cutting I just change the volume and include the utilization of 40% carbs to a bulk. My last 2 weeks I also start cutting back on my sodium intake to help remove water

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

The gear is the best method IMO to maintain muscle mass while on a calorie deficit. Show prep is a challenge for anyone. My last show I spent 8 hrs a day in the gym the last 6 weeks. My diet runs the same foods whether bulking or cutting I just change the volume and include the utilization of 40% carbs to a bulk. My last 2 weeks I also start cutting back on my sodium intake to help remove water
When u say gear is this gonna be more anabolics then angrogenics like for example tren instead of test to maintain muscle? Also I think I'll be similar in the fact I'll prolly be able to keep my diet similar to what it is now I'll just lower my carbs my body responds very well to cardio so I'm Hoping this will be all I need, but this is an experiment for me since it's my first rodeo.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
During my cut I would run tren@600/wk test @300 wk and winstrol @50mg/day. A potassium sparing diuretic the last week also helps with water but you have to be carful with diuretics. Short eater test like prop. Will cause less bloating just like NPP when compared to Deca. The key take a way is learning everything you can on the first go around and improve on the second. I’ll see if I can find my first comp pics and last. I used what I learned on the first and made the need changes.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

During my cut I would run tren@600/wk test @300 wk and winstrol @50mg/day. A potassium sparing diuretic the last week also helps with water but you have to be carful with diuretics. Short eater test like prop. Will cause less bloating just like NPP when compared to Deca. The key take a way is learning everything you can on the first go around and improve on the second. I’ll see if I can find my first comp pics and last. I used what I learned on the first and made the need changes.
Would a combo of npp and tren work or would that be to much, and how about anavar, I know nothing about diuretics only one I ever heard of is lasix, I know there dangerous tho, I got some clen and t3 also just holding on to it until I start my cut phase, also how far out should I switch to prop right now I'm using sustonon.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I’ve never ran a combo except tren/mast/test. Generally the combos are less mg per ml so it should work. I would switch to prop about 6 weeks out. I like anavar but at a proper dosage for a man sometimes it can be cost prohibitive. My test and anavar are ya sally what I hoard and put back after my wife runs a cycle. Anavar probably had less side than whinny- whinny can cause a stiffening of tendons. You can usually notice that they are getting stuff around 4-6 wks. I really like the t3 and clen. I run my clen 2 on 2 off and run an ECA stack on the 2 wks off. Lasix is bad news because it depletes potassium in the body-thiazide diuretics or potassium soaring diuretics like aldactone are safer but you still have to be careful. Lots of research before using.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I’ve never ran a combo except tren/mast/test. Generally the combos are less mg per ml so it should work. I would switch to prop about 6 weeks out. I like anavar but at a proper dosage for a man sometimes it can be cost prohibitive. My test and anavar are ya sally what I hoard and put back after my wife runs a cycle. Anavar probably had less side than whinny- whinny can cause a stiffening of tendons. You can usually notice that they are getting stuff around 4-6 wks. I really like the t3 and clen. I run my clen 2 on 2 off and run an ECA stack on the 2 wks off. Lasix is bad news because it depletes potassium in the body-thiazide diuretics or potassium soaring diuretics like aldactone are safer but you still have to be careful. Lots of research before using.
Thanks bro this is alot of info, I wasn't gonna get a combo as in mix of tren npp I was gonna get them separate just didn't know if npp would be good to run up to a show, also what is a eca stack. I'll do research on aldactone also. I really appreciate u looking out bro

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anytime brother. I feel that if you can’t share an experience it’s not worth having.
If I run NPP I would come off of it 2 weeks prior to show. Additionally I would quit all pinning the week of the show. That way you don’t run the chance of bruising or knots.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Anytime brother. I feel that if you can’t share an experience it’s not worth having.
If I run NPP I would come off of it 2 weeks prior to show. Additionally I would quit all pinning the week of the show. That way you don’t run the chance of bruising or knots.
Thanks bro, alot of people won't share info like this, thanks for keeping it real

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anytime brother. I don’t have all the answers but when we work together we can always find it.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I said before. To me a big part of competing is learning each time you do so. The attached pics are a split of my first and last comp. not exactly the same pose but you can see that there are definitely changes for the better. IMG 2515 IMG 2516

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

As I said before. To me a big part of competing is learning each time you do so. The attached pics are a split of my first and last comp. not exactly the same pose but you can see that there are definitely changes for the better. IMG 2515 IMG 2516
Hell yeah sorry took so long been super busy with work, look at your definition in your back came a long way that's insane, this is y I need to just compete now and get it over with so I'll have a starting point. I'll only improve from here on out, ready to start this cut to see where I'm at

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

First I would like to apologise for my tardiness from my log, things have been a little ruff for me, I've been training alone due to my workout partner and his flackyness, I've come to notice that I get a way better training session alone, I've been pushing myself extremely hard to the point of me being nautious, I eat a couple cookies or something and I'm able to kill the remaining workout.

On drug tip since I've increased my EQ and Deca I've had some nipple sensitivity on my right side, I had a small pea lump, knowing that this is usually from progesterone levels being elevated so I upped my prami to .5 Ed and things been going back to normal, I've also started .5 adex Ed, superdrol will not be going above 30 mg Ed that shit is definitely the most potent sdrol I've ever ran LMAO, I got loss of appetite and lethargy from this small dose, I usually run 50 Ed, I feel fucking strong and full every day. Can't wait for EQ to kick in for my appetite but that won't be for a while now, besides this everything is the same, training harder drugs are higher I just need to up my calories last step

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got this bro.
What does your average daily diet look like. Can you post it up?

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

You got this bro.
What does your average daily diet look like. Can you post it up?
Breakfast is usually between 5to 8 whole eggs 5 strips of turkey bacon, and a bagel,

10 am
8 oz chicken breast or thigh
Cup of rice
Cup of green veggies

1230 pm
Same as above

3 pm
Same

Dinner / post workout

Always different at least 10 oz protien
High carbs usually pasta and sweet potatoes

And veggies

Before bed
ON casien 25grams
Bowl of cereal

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds pretty solid brother.
When is your competition?

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Sounds pretty solid brother.
When is your competition?
Yea i just gotta play around with my diet and make it more interesting, I'll get more down, I'm thinking more red meat and salmon for bulking purposes