• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Had one of.my trained leg days today, so we did 225 again but did 4 sec begs with rest pause at the bottom. Did this on squats deads and leg.press, I finished it all off with extensions and lunges superset together

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had one of.my trained leg days today, so we did 225 again but did 4 sec begs with rest pause at the bottom. Did this on squats deads and leg.press, I finished it all off with extensions and lunges superset together

Doesn't take much weight to get a good leg workout. I don't think I'll go heavy anymore, when I start doing squats again

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Doesn't take much weight to get a good leg workout. I don't think I'll go heavy anymore, when I start doing squats again
Yea I have a heavy day during the week and my volume day on saturdays. 225 is a good weight for negatives and rest pause,

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Ok guys increased my doses I'm doing deca 4xweek at 1000mg wk, sustonon 250 3xweek 750mg wk, I'm taking superdrol at 30mg daily split into 3 doses every 6 hours, will increase superdrol based on tolerance. Thinking of adding EQ at a gram a week also but was thinking it might just be overkill any input will be welcome let me know what u guys think thanks

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ok guys increased my doses I'm doing deca 4xweek at 1000mg wk, sustonon 250 3xweek 750mg wk, I'm taking superdrol at 30mg daily split into 3 doses every 6 hours, will increase superdrol based on tolerance. Thinking of adding EQ at a gram a week also but was thinking it might just be overkill any input will be welcome let me know what u guys think thanks
I like the eq idea esp at the dose,how long you gonna run it brother

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why so much deca compared to test? Doesnt this fuck up your sex drive bro? I would bring the deca down to 600-800mgs a week and bump test up to 1000-1250mgs a week. Test is much better muscle builder and gives you the aggression and strength to push your hardest in the gym. Just my 2 cents but i think you would be much better off that way and no need to add eq. When you are ready to drop deca out and then add the eq in. Im currently running it at 1050mgs a week and loving the results! Hope that helps i was always taught that test is best for growth and to base all cycles around your test dosage but good rule of thumb is always have double the amount of test compared to deca.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Why so much deca compared to test? Doesnt this fuck up your sex drive bro? I would bring the deca down to 600-800mgs a week and bump test up to 1000-1250mgs a week. Test is much better muscle builder and gives you the aggression and strength to push your hardest in the gym. Just my 2 cents but i think you would be much better off that way and no need to add eq. When you are ready to drop deca out and then add the eq in. Im currently running it at 1050mgs a week and loving the results! Hope that helps i was always taught that test is best for growth and to base all cycles around your test dosage but good rule of thumb is always have double the amount of test compared to deca.
Brother I used to think the exact same way until I tried it. And I have never felt better while on cycle. I will run high test again but when I do their will be no 19 nors involved.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I used to run test higher then my anobolics now I do the opposite, my test is at 750mg that's more then enough for muscle building and sex drive, I like having my deca higher I have less water retention, and less sides,

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Brother I used to think the exact same way until I tried it. And I have never felt better while on cycle. I will run high test again but when I do their will be no 19 nors involved.
Totally agree, u gotta experiment with yourself to see what worlds for u, I like high anobolics low androgens

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I like the eq idea esp at the dose,how long you gonna run it brother
Yea I'm thinking of it, I got everythinh, just didn't want it to be a waste, I like the dry bulk I get from EQ, it's gonna be a ton of pinning bro lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tonytoca031

tonytoca031

So today was my infamous Saturday leg workout,

Started off with squats with shoulder width feet placement 4 sec negative with explosive positive movements,we used a wedge that places my heels around 2 inches higher then my toes. Did this for 4 sets, final set we did a single drop for 20 reps followed by 5 partials

OMFG this shit kicked my ass so bad.

Followed up with dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts on the wedge again. Superset with walking lunges from one side to the end and back. Did this for 5 sets and this was the end of the workout today, he changes things up every time. I'm loving it so far usually we do a lot more but this was short and sweet, just murdered my legs today can't wait to see What he got planned for next weekend.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like a sick ass workout bro nice job bet your wheels will be sore as shit tomm!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Started off with squats with shoulder width feet placement 4 sec negative with explosive positive movements,we used a wedge that places my heels around 2 inches higher then my toes. Did this for 4 sets, final set we did a single drop for 20 reps followed by 5 partials

Followed up with dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts on the wedge again. Superset with walking lunges from one side to the end and back. Did this for 5 sets and this was the end of the workout today, he changes things up every time. I'm loving it so far usually we do a lot more but this was short and sweet, just murdered my legs today can't wait to see What he got planned for next weekend.

Damn T that's some werk!!!! U gunna be sore tomarow lol.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Short and sweet i.was done in like just shy of an hour, haven't been pushed like that in a long time

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Short and sweet i.was done in like just shy of an hour, haven't been pushed like that in a long time
Nice work brother

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Nice work brother
Thanks bro

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Alright so I've been doing 2ccs everyday 1cc deca 1cc EQ mon,wed and Fri I do 3cc injections for my sustonon 250. Yesterday is the last day I'll do a whole 3cc injection in one muscle. For now on I'm gonna do 1.5 in one muscle and 1.5 on the opposite side, my quads are so sore I forgot how it felt to have 3ccs in my quad lmao.

Today is my off day yesterday was legs my heavy day Saturday is my volume leg day. Things have been going very well I'm loving the EP gear as usual. I'm pushing 230 so I'm at my heaviest but I'm leaner then I was last year at 223. Thanks to cleaning up my diet and using the gym instead of training at home like last year. I will be posting progress pics soon.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can’t wait to see you pics bro. Lean gains are awesome.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Can’t wait to see you pics bro. Lean gains are awesome.
Thanks bro, seems like I hold all my body fat in my love handles lol, guess it's genetic I'm ready to start my cut but I'm gonna squeeze every drop out this bulk first