• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My 16 year-old training partner 1 week out from NPC Mr. Pittsburgh

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pakiman said:
He looked really good and at his age I guess thats what should really matter... hopefully Teens div will be a cake walk!
Yeah, it's easy to forget the age groups he's going against. Even the young looking kid on the far left is 20 years old. The 2 that beat him are about 30 yrs old.

Cork

Cork

The placings here are pretty irrelevant if you ask me. For him to look like that at only 16 years old.... When he is 21 and not winning the overalls, then I'd be concerned, haha.

And wait a second, did someone say bad judging? At a bodybuilding show? You must be joking.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also I like the way he is hitting his side-chest shot... the classic expanded rib-box way! I wish more people (especially Pros because the set the trends then) hit the pose like that... I dont like the way they do it these days... crouching to show (non-exsiting mostly) inner chest striations!