• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My journey on the Palumbo diet

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do look a tad leaner IMO but also bigger as well (which is not bad), up your cardio

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do look a tad leaner IMO but also bigger as well (which is not bad), up your cardio

i already do 45 mins i should up it to 55 mins???

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
increase the cardio intensity

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly Max it looks as though you've gotten smaller but leaner in some areas like your arms but you still havent made progress in the "tire tube" around your waist. Can you honestly say you've followed this diet to a T with no cheating? Just saying it how i see it nothing against you dude

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i already do 45 mins i should up it to 55 mins???

As Beau said, are you following the diet exactly??? I mean no variations to it at all?
Also, what type of cardio are you doing and at what intensity level?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Beau said, are you following the diet exactly??? I mean no variations to it at all?
Also, what type of cardio are you doing and at what intensity level?

i am following it to a t, cardio is low intensity as described, walking on a threadmill

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am following it to a t, cardio is low intensity as described, walking on a threadmill

Walk on an (relatively steep, I go all the way eventually) incline treadmill with a speed that gets your heart rate at about 70-75% of your max heart rate. Also try the stair master, burns more calories in the same amount of time you do the treadmill.
Just walking does not burn enough calories to lose weight. Good luck buddy :tiphat:
Also, like I said the diet I posted was for a 250lb man... so you may need to adjust your calories to your own weight.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to anyone who says you look bad, you don't, you have gained a large amount of size since I have joined the forum and you are making the most of the genetics you have. That is all anyone can really do. Your just having problems cutting up and we just need to make the necessary adjustments to help you achieve your goal. I'll do what I can as long as you do the same.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would recommend keeping the cardio intensity relatively low for this. The higher the intensity, the more the the body will rely on carbohydrates for its main source of energy. I think you are fine to walk at an incline for a long duration of time (50-60 mins).

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree 100%...like i said in the previous post nothing against you Max. You def added size in the legs, shoulders and arms. But your having trouble getting past that sticking point in your dieting phase.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to anyone who says you look bad, you don't, you have gained a large amount of size since I have joined the forum and you are making the most of the genetics you have. That is all anyone can really do. Your just having problems cutting up and we just need to make the necessary adjustments to help you achieve your goal. I'll do what I can as long as you do the same.

I agree 100%...like i said in the previous post nothing against you Max. You def added size in the legs, shoulders and arms. But your having trouble getting past that sticking point in your dieting phase. I know you were thinking of changing the diet again but DONT. Stick to the diet, dont stray from it. No point bouncing back and forth between different diets/workouts etc. You gotta commit yourself for the long haul. Give it a real shot. Same with cardio...keep it low intensity incline walks for longer duration. Best of luck man :D

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree 100%...like i said in the previous post nothing against you Max. You def added size in the legs, shoulders and arms. But your having trouble getting past that sticking point in your dieting phase. I know you were thinking of changing the diet again but DONT. Stick to the diet, dont stray from it. No point bouncing back and forth between different diets/workouts etc. You gotta commit yourself for the long haul. Give it a real shot. Same with cardio...keep it low intensity incline walks for longer duration. Best of luck man :D

I definitely agree. I agree with what everyone is saying. Stick to the diet, increase the cardio a bit (incline walking, at least an hour I'd say), and just stay motivated. You don't look bad at all, you are progressing but fairly slowly. Once you kick the cardio up a little, you will be golden. :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you bought a Heart Rate Monitor? Do not start your time until you reach your heart rate for that session then start your time. Anything before that is just a waste of time.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you really juicing? it looks like you gained some unwanted weight like yours truly, i dont think your on the diet, im not putting you down i just want to motivate you so ill tell you the truth from what i see, your back got smaller your arms look smaller, its that or its because your eating bad stuff and not doing any cardio, why are you juicing? its not working on you, not that you should do anymore or anything but you dont even need that stuff because your not progressing from it, what have you been eating? bacon cheeseburger with everything on it, jumbo mama mia pizza, ice cream, chips and cheese dip, salami, cake?? if not then you should start. i'd eat all that i can and want if i were you and train twice as hard and long for a few months then get back on a diet to show real progress. you cant get cut and get big overnight, i think your too impatient and brag and show too much of yourself, read the bible train twice as hard, and eat lots of everythign man get started i just want to be your online mentor all right! thank you for you post of pics thank you very much mun

another solid post:jerkoff1:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

id be carefull with a diet like this. id only do it if ive done something similar that worked. it can rough on some bodies that crave the carbs. you could end up losing muscle despite the high protein.