• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My journey on the Palumbo diet

I

iglooliver

Banned
i meant turn your arm in so that your tricep will be more visible

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do look bigger though, your rear double bi shot is great... it is just that you should not be looking bigger on this diet. You should be cutting if your following it exactly. Common bro, I know you can do it. You just have to have the willpower to follow the diet exactly and do the cardio. It all depends on how much you want it.

KCharger9

KCharger9

Good statement paulie but dave reccomends you do very very low intensity cardio like a brisk walk. He said in his Q and A that he does his so his heatbeat is below 100 bps. Because he isnt taking any carbs he has to lower his bps which will inturn help him lose fat.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good statement paulie but dave reccomends you do very very low intensity cardio like a brisk walk. He said in his Q and A that he does his so his heatbeat is below 100 bps. Because he isnt taking any carbs he has to lower his bps which will inturn help him lose fat.

it was 120 bpm, but still tahts very low for cardio.

Max u do look like your getting bigger, :e5dunno: your condition has stayed about the same bro. U got this diet easy bro, nuthin to it max.

God Bless
Ben

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for posting, i´ve been doing the diet to a T and my cheatmeal has been oats
i think i´ve hit plateu, my weight hasn´t dropped since last week, dunno why some say i´ve gained weight i still weigh 83kg, maybe i just need more cardio

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason why we say that you've gained weight is because you look fatter. Just compare the photos Thug_Life. I mean look at ur stomach in your front lat spread and rear lat spread. You look heavier end of discussion!!! Also aren't you on AAS????I believe that you had a thread a while back about starting a cycle. All are factors in your journey, to whatever your bf goal is. Best of luck.

faiz

faiz

Thanks for posting, i´ve been doing the diet to a T and my cheatmeal has been oats
i think i´ve hit plateu, my weight hasn´t dropped since last week, dunno why some say i´ve gained weight i still weigh 83kg, maybe i just need more cardio

what is ur current cardio?

paulumbo says 1hr sessions in the am.. its long and low low intensity

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is ur current cardio?

paulumbo says 1hr sessions in the am.. its long and low low intensity

Max also doesn't have the genetics to get away with low low intensity permanently. I think one day of high intensity will be good for him.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason why we say that you've gained weight is because you look fatter. Just compare the photos Thug_Life. I mean look at ur stomach in your front lat spread and rear lat spread. You look heavier end of discussion!!! Also aren't you on AAS????I believe that you had a thread a while back about starting a cycle. All are factors in your journey, to whatever your bf goal is. Best of luck.

stop trying to make him say he's juicing!

Max this is the same old song. Get it together and lose the fat. This is not hard. Studying and going to exams is hard. Dieting is easy. Stop kidding yourself.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

please just dissappear. u obviously have nothing better to do than trying to bring him down. does it make u feel better? just get the fuck out of his thread:gtfoslap:

max, i think u look better now, however u havent lost as much fat as i would expect, but ur waist is tighter. i hope ur right when u say uve been following the diet as it says. u may have to consider upping the cardio/ reducing calories. getting lean aint that hard, its just u have to push urself, u have to be hungry(literally) start implementing daily cardio, if that doesent make u loose weight u have to slash away some cals.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, the diet I posted was for a 250lb man.. I hope you are not following that exactly. The calories are too high, you need to adjust it accordingly. Just thought I would check, and yes if your not losing weight anymore you obviously need to up your cardio intensity a bit and duration. Good luck buddy. If you need help adjusting the diet let me know and I will try my best to help you. Just send me a PM. :tiphat:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you seem to be getting bigger but not leaner..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please just dissappear. u obviously have nothing better to do than trying to bring him down. does it make u feel better? just get the fuck out of his thread:gtfoslap:

Really? I feel that I have been very constructive and helpful. I have posted diet information in this thread and also looked up Dave's Q & A for Max. Do I have something better to do you?? Yes I sure do! However I do feel that, all this nice talk of "OH MAX YOUR DOING SO GOOD, YOU LOOK SO BETTER" BULL SHIT.. He apparently isn't following the diet and taking this seriously, or he is very strict and just has the world's worst geneticist. I am not hating on him by any means, he had progress in the start and now it has stopped and reversed. This isn't his first thread about getting to some unreal bf % and it won't be his last. I don't feel that pussy footing around has done much good for the guy.

Does it make me feel any better? Hell no, I am not a person who gets a high from downing other people. I have never once downed Max, as I stated about just constructive criticism. Bulkboy, I feel that you should take a step back and analyze your statements and think about all the shit ass threads that "MAX", "THUG_LIFE has started in his life.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? I feel that I have been very constructive and helpful. I have posted diet information in this thread and also looked up Dave's Q & A for Max. Do I have something better to do you?? Yes I sure do! However I do feel that, all this nice talk of "OH MAX YOUR DOING SO GOOD, YOU LOOK SO BETTER" BULL SHIT.. He apparently isn't following the diet and taking this seriously, or he is very strict and just has the world's worst geneticist. I am not hating on him by any means, he had progress in the start and now it has stopped and reversed. This isn't his first thread about getting to some unreal bf % and it won't be his last. I don't feel that pussy footing around has done much good for the guy.

Does it make me feel any better? Hell no, I am not a person who gets a high from downing other people. I have never once downed Max, as I stated about just constructive criticism. Bulkboy, I feel that you should take a step back and analyze your statements and think about all the shit ass threads that "MAX", "THUG_LIFE has started in his life.

why the hell would u even bring that Thuglife shit up again? thats like what, a year ago now? yeah he did something stupid, we all do from time to time, but going on about it a year after aint gonna do any good.

i know perfectly well that he aint having the progress one may come to expect from such a strict regimen, however i choose to believe hes doing what he can, and have just miscalculated alittle. im not the person to give credit when its not due, i speak out if i think something aint working, and obciously max have to do some changes right now, but i aint gonna post shit like u do about those troll accounts and going on and on about how hes used roids etc, that aint gonna do any good and the only reason why u do that is to make fun of him and make urself feel better.

come down from ur high horse and give constructive advices/critizism, instead of blabbering on and on about useless crap which is basically what ure doing now.

i dont know why ur so hung up about max now, if he had done anything to you to provoke i would get it maybe, but as far as i know hes never said anything to you, so it seems uve basically just selected him as someone to pick on, and quite frankly i dont like it.

I

iglooliver

Banned
hurry up and post again i want to see your progress you wait too long

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry guys i forgot, but i did some posing this evening so here are a few pics

Frontdbbiceplz7 1

Sidechestut5 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look exactly the same. this is a joke if you claim to be following this diet. the fact that your juicing makes it all the more ridiculous.

I

iglooliver

Banned
are you really juicing? it looks like you gained some unwanted weight like yours truly, i dont think your on the diet, im not putting you down i just want to motivate you so ill tell you the truth from what i see, your back got smaller your arms look smaller, its that or its because your eating bad stuff and not doing any cardio, why are you juicing? its not working on you, not that you should do anymore or anything but you dont even need that stuff because your not progressing from it, what have you been eating? bacon cheeseburger with everything on it, jumbo mama mia pizza, ice cream, chips and cheese dip, salami, cake?? if not then you should start. i'd eat all that i can and want if i were you and train twice as hard and long for a few months then get back on a diet to show real progress. you cant get cut and get big overnight, i think your too impatient and brag and show too much of yourself, read the bible train twice as hard, and eat lots of everythign man get started i just want to be your online mentor all right! thank you for you post of pics thank you very much mun

I

iglooliver

Banned
and again i didnt mean to be rude or hurt your feelings, i look up to you and i know you can really show them bad posters that you can do it i believe in you