• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My journey on the Palumbo diet

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carb cycling is the best thing for fat loss. All out carb elimination will certainly make you lose muscle mass eventually. I think this diet only works if your on AAS. Not to mention a carb free diet reduces your T3 and T4 levels hard! and the thyroid is the master and commander of metabolic rate!

Not the best thing, just the most used and widely excepted. Also if your taking in the right amount of calories you should not loose any more muscle than you would if you carb cycled with the same amount of calories. Also, T3 does not discriminate with buring of fat or muscle. So lowering your T3 or T4 levels is not technically a bad thing. What you are doing in this diet is using fats and your fat stores as your primary only sources of energy due to the lack of glucose in the blood or stored glycogen.
Also, your muscle membrane is made primarily of lipids and cholesterol.. so actually you have the potential of gaining and/or maintaining muscle better with this diet if you take in the right amount of calories and do not over do your cardio.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I already admitted the diet is effective for SOME people.

Of course, it's not the best diet but is effective and an alternate means to the carb cycling diets used today. And like you said, it does and can work best for some people over others.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
measured my waist. it´s 33 and a half"

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave P's diet is great. Just dont tinker with it.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carb cycling is the best thing for fat loss. All out carb elimination will certainly make you lose muscle mass eventually. I think this diet only works if your on AAS. Not to mention a carb free diet reduces your T3 and T4 levels hard! and the thyroid is the master and commander of metabolic rate!

Dude, no one likes a snob, so cut that carp out. Anyways, Palumbo's diet is not carb free.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here we go some pics. felt like posing yesterday so here we go some poses

Lexiy9 1

Frontrelaxedjj7 1

Backbicepuh7 1

Backlatslj4 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude u look alot leaner, and the waist is really coming down. now just keep doing what ure doing and dont slack with it cuz its obviously working!:2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely leaner bro! Keep it up, and like SiCK said do NOT change it you need to follow it exactly.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks to be working...stay on course :D

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
random advice: buy a heart rate monitor for when u do cardio

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are definately noticably leaner

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking leaner max!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Max! I can tell the diet is working well for you. You should continue doing what you're doing and don't change anything. Keep it up!

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good m8! That Palumbo diet is working for sure! Keep going buddy :xyxthumbs:.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks everyone for your great replys, im gonna keep doing this. goal is 8% of calipers

this monday morning i weigh 84kg´s so that is 3 kg´s gone:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks everyone for your great replys, im gonna keep doing this. goal is 8% of calipers

this monday morning i weigh 84kg´s so that is 3 kg´s gone:xyxthumbs:

Great, keep up the progress. And remember do NOT stray from the diet at all. :eek5nono: Stick to it exactly, do the cardio recommended and you will get the results you are looking for. If you don't then you only have yourself to blame, keep up the hard work because it is clearly working for you :2:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats really great Max, 3 kilos is much. But listen Braaq I'm sure he knows these thinks :).
You are doing it well buddy, I'm sure u can do that 8%! Keep working hard, it's not easy.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice drop max! keep it up buddy!! 8% in no time!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Looking Leaner Max diet seems to be working.

So what's the difference between the palumbo diet and the anabolic diet?