• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba Talk Thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome season as always and now its the trade deadline is around the corner and carmelo is going to the nets soon this week, thats gonna be the top story for this week, ive been amazed at how good blake griffin is

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome season as always and now its the trade deadline is around the corner and carmelo is going to the nets soon this week, thats gonna be the top story for this week, ive been amazed at how good blake griffin is

Yea Blake has been insane still cant get over that play when he went to dunk but was too far away so just threw the ball in the hoop, but how about Dwight Howard how many times does he just out muscle players and then just dunk straight on them hes a monster.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep d.howard does it all the time, hes a beast

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how bout the playoffs ppl, starts next sunday, you guys hyped? i sure am Lakers all the vs celtics prolly

how about those awards

mvp for me is d. rose hes been amazing
defensive man of the year k.love been insane, 15+rpg
sixth man lamer odom for sure
most improved not sure about this one
roy blake griffin for sure

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I just so happened to stumble across the NBA thread, but I thought I would go ahead and take advantage of it and see if anyone else out there is excited to see how Durant will do on the Warriors. I have followed the NBA for most of my life, and I can honestly say this is probably the most excited that I have been for a season to start in some time. Throw on top of it the whole LeBron and Cleveland going for a repeat....this is going to be a fun year.