• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NFL Talk Thread

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so far i was right on my prediction of my vikes, 6-1 beating ravens losing to pitt.
Even though we would have beaten pitt, but they be paying off the refs and getting lucky ass bounces

and jim zorn is not a good coach :bitelip:
lovie aint bad though

The vikings are an excellent team this year, I wish I could say more bad things about them :p.

Lovie hates white players. In a game like the one against Cinnci, why not start Schaeffer on the O-line? Why not put in jamar williams to spell hunter hillenmeyer? Why not play craig steltz? Supposedly now they are going to be putting nathan vasher at safety. Who knows, its been a long time since I've seen the bears get blown out the way they did against cinncinatti. These past two weeks have sucked :(

edit:spelling

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How bout them Skins beating the Eagles...?

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
toss up on the philly giants game this week....gotta go with my team but the giants are gunna bounce back after two straight losses

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bears beat the browns and still look terrible doing it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How bout them eagles...5-2, 2-0 in the nfc east....however, they are capable of losing any game if you have loss against the raiders...hopefully they keep rolling

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How bout them eagles...5-2, 2-0 in the nfc east....however, they are capable of losing any game if you have loss against the raiders...hopefully they keep rolling
I chalk that loss up to a lack of preparation. Who knew that playing against the most elementary defensive and offensive schemes imaginable would require any actual planning?

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YAY Bears! you are the worst fucking team in the world! The bears o-line sucks, no WR's, the defense is horse shit. More importantly, the play calling fucking sucks. Lovie Smith and Ron Turner need to get fucking fired. It's already that point in the season where I just watch the rams and lions to make myself feel better.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YAY Bears! you are the worst fucking team in the world! The bears o-line sucks, no WR's, the defense is horse shit. More importantly, the play calling fucking sucks. Lovie Smith and Ron Turner need to get fucking fired. It's already that point in the season where I just watch the rams and lions to make myself feel better.
could be worse, yall couldve lost to the winless bucs :io:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am pretty stoked for the Colts vs Patriots game. Should be a great match up. I see the Colts winning this one though.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bears once again show how pathetic they are. The defense played better, but Ron Turner's play calling continues to suck. Cutler had a terrible game but you could argue 2 or 5 picks weren't his fault. Even then, 3 picks still is brutal. This team fucking blows.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
eagles have westbrook back against the chargers!! should be a good game, samuel needs to shut down jackson for the eagles, daryll jackson has been one of the best receivers in the league this year

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vincent Jackson?

:doh: So i was discussing the playoff race the other day, and my afc predictions looked on point this weeked, saying bengals, colts, pats, bolts will win the divisions.
but i was saying the cowboys are starting too look like a solid contender and should win the division with the eagles getting the wildcard easy, as well as the falcons. :doh:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie brown was just put on IR, should be interesting to see what the dolphins offense looks like this week.
hopefully pat white will get more pt :ughfingers: