• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New champion tonight?

Who has it?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Phil for the win...but it will be Cutler, Dexter then phil

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
If phil or dex were to win it would be monumental. Almost like all the wrongs of the past were made right (07' and other years). Im crossing my fingers and my testicals that jay doesn't win tommorrow. Jay isn't in bad enough condition to lose at his size though. Im just wishful thinking

P

PiC

well lookin from the judges call outs it will not be between heath and dex and that sucks.The stupid judges did not even call wolf in the first call out wich is freakin bullshit.As the call outs when on the judges say dex in first and jay in second lol.jay is not even in top 5 in every fan and critique`s eye.and yea jay can still pull it off cause the call outs are in his favour.if he can thighten up he may win it again. AGAIN TOTALLY BULLSHIT

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Should be....

1. Phil Heath
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Jay Cutler
4. Toney Freeman
5. Dennis Wolf

:io:

Nah man...I think Freeman and Wolf has it over Jay also, He looks decent from the front...but I just shook my head when I saw Jays backside

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have it as:

Dex
Heath
Cutler
Wolf
Freeman

BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO THE WINNER WILL BE!!!! BS!!!

I just hope I won't read:

"Yeah Baby, Three times baby!"

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remeber guys that we have finals left and these guys can pull 180 between PJ and finals.Its going to be interesting.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
heath wont win because its his first olympia (IMO) :angrydude:

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

i no this is off topic but i didnt see dennis james how did he goo?? is he looking good at previous shows he was neck and neck with freeman. freemans in top 5 at least soo wer is james???:uhoh2:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
heath wont win because its his first olympia (IMO) :angrydude:

i sure hope if he doesn't win the judges have better reasoning then this. Cause if they do we should probably fight them. :carduindisguise

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i no this is off topic but i didnt see dennis james how did he goo?? is he looking good at previous shows he was neck and neck with freeman. freemans in top 5 at least soo wer is james???:uhoh2:

James is looking great. Unfortunately for him there are a lot of guys who are looking fantastic tho. Id have dennis at about 8th or 9th its a packed field tho.

Check some of the other threads theres some photos of him up.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil or dexter should win this show !!! but i think they will give it to cutler :uhoh2:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really hard to say between dexter and phil but i hope fill gets it...cutler looks good but not good enough for the competition this year

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
it's enough just to read what Flexonline has to say about how Cutler looks in comparison with Phil,Dex ..etc and you already know the "winner" :carduindisguise

anaboliod

anaboliod

Remeber guys that we have finals left and these guys can pull 180 between PJ and finals.Its going to be interesting.

true! member when jay was ahead of ronnie in prejudgeing then ronnie won the judges in the night show?? anything can still happen..

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really think it could go either way. Tough call. Both men deserve the title but i think politics will keep Phil from being Mr O.