• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New champion tonight?

Who has it?

• Total voters
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be....

1. Phil Heath
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Jay Cutler
4. Toney Freeman
5. Dennis Wolf

:io:

i could deal with that placing ( i just think that it's very possible that Phil and dexter may be switched) also if Jay cutler and freeman were swtiched.......Cutler is just ass and shouldn't even be in the top 5, but i still think that Freeman should take cutler even if the judges are blind

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

im seeing dex then phil for tonight

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man this is a great line-up.
Freeman- brings a huge physique with a great X factor. Wide lats, small waist, big quads. A flowing physique with great conditioning. Slightly lacking in the glutes.

Wolf- Massive. Again, huge shoulder to waist ratio. Came in with superb conditioning and a physique that he continiues to refine and make better every year. Still a lil work to do in regards to size with glutes, calves and lower back. Much improved hamstrings with great hang.

Heath- Truly is the gift. Insane genetics with deep seperation and paper thin skin. Lacks nowhere but a lil in the size department. Best ham/glute in the show.

Dex- Again, brings superb conditioning and a hardness that cant be matched. I dont know if dense is hard enough to describe this guy. Best flowing physique in the show.

Jay- Big....Decent conditioning from the front. Great left quad.

Melvin- Continues to struggle to come in as dry as the competition, especially in the hams/glutes. One of the best backs of all times in the bdb. Always great to see that insane v-taper and tiny waist.

Silvio- I dont think shredded, diced, and peeled all combined describe this guys conditioning. Absolutely insane. Hard as nails dry as tumbleweed. Continues to struggle to match the competitions superior structure. High lats and less than perfect posing.

Thats my review!

Z

Zaytser

The bottom line is that the Olympia is the biggest gong show in bodybuilding. Cutler hasn't looked his best in years and he defenitely hasn't been the best the last 2 years. He wins because of mass and what he looked like 7 years ago. His right leg is gone. his arms are as soft as a babies bottom, he has wrinkles everywhere.

Seriously people how many times do his glaring flaws have to be pointed out before this crapp ass show changes. Why don't they just give Gregg Kovacs a special invite to the Olympia and hand him the Sandow, since the title is given to the biggest mess on stage.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Bulkboy is blind.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I think Bulkboy is blind.
:49: agreed, at least in this instance. From a completely unbiased standpoint I'd have Dexter in the lead as of now with Heath close behind him. I echo the sentiments that Toney does indeed look better than Wolf as he's certainly tightened up substantially from two weeks prior. Cutler doesn't look bad and probably is good enough to win but downsizing hurt him. He certainly hasn't brought any additional conditioning or mass to the table since his 2006 victory and his wide hips have become the hallmark of his physique. His plan to downsize failed as his waist looks disproportionately wider than it had previously. I'm also not a fan of his overall presentation and color.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why did Jay even get 2nd place? I respect all of the guys on the stage they are all pros but he was really off last night compared to his normal condition, should not have placed 2nd.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why did Jay even get 2nd place? I respect all of the guys on the stage they are all pros but he was really off last night compared to his normal condition, should not have placed 2nd.
Because he was the reigning Mr. Olympia. That is all.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I respect all of the guys on the stage they are all pros but he was really off last night compared to his normal condition, should not have placed 2nd.

Sad thing is that this has become his normal condition in recent years. All though I was impressed by him at the finals.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
painhurts

painhurts

Happier than shit to see Dex win it!
but if Wolf got it last night I don't think anyone would be complaining today
Wolf is better than Heath and deserved to beat Freeman
nothing against Freeman the man truly came with his best lastnight