• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

Who will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup

• Total voters
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
This is a Football thread... And im not doing this to be a dick or anything but this thread has Football in it that other thread has almost as much posts about other sports as it does Football? Ill just stick to posting in this thread by myself :).

pioneer is the anti post whore :O

what a man

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the thing's thats really dispointed me about the World Cup in the last couple of days has been the Diving. I mean Italy the world champions reduced to cheating to get a point? They did the same thing against Australia in the last Word Cup its so sad to see. And then even worse then that, what the hell was Keita doing, that was such a horrible dive. It makes you sick as a Football fan too see that stuff.

Also I guess all the Spanish fans are happy after the win, David Villa looked on form, his first goal was all him. Spains passing at times was so smooth, great to watch.

And how about Portugal, not against the best team in the world but to score seven goals in the World Cup is something.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Posting in the less popular WC thread :spy:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
And how about Portugal, not against the best team in the world but to score seven goals in the World Cup is something.

Now this is my favourite thread!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Posting in the less popular WC thread :spy:

Really un-popular thread. But im here so its alright.

The first two games for round of 16 in my opinion not the most interesting of games. Every game after the first two look real good.

Have to say cant see Korea Rep. winning against Uruguay. Uruguay winning their group was pretty good but they were helped due to the fact the French were having their problems of the field. I see this game going 2 - 1 to Uruguay.

And the second game, I see it being one all and then going to pens. for Ghana to then take the win.

Really looking forward to England vs Germany and Mexico vs Agentina. At the moment looking at Germany Win, just to be cruel and funny it would be good to see them win against England with pens. And Agentina to win and beat Mexico by atleast two.