• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2008 Pre-Judging Discussion Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_H4X2821-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im very impressed with dennis james, he finally found his right package that suits him :tiphat:

Browsing through the pictures of jay cutler, looks to be alright from the front, but seems to be holding alot of water in the glutes and hamstring area,
he has lost size on his quads and waist has grown afew inches here and there, which is not great, last years Mr.O he didnt do his hair, this years Mr.O he didnt do his hair again uh oh wheres that slick style cut above gone?. couldhe come back tomorrow for the finals looking better and just sneak the win in?

Phil heath: what can we say about his first Mr.O Show, other then he looks really good, maybe not as hard as his ironman win, but alot bigger fuller this time round. easy top 5 for him. congrats man hope tomorrow goes well.

Tony freeman: supprised me and meny others my guess aswel, he is looking great yet again even for his age top work!

dexter jackson: looks alike to phil heath comparing body width size, and shape at the moment i believe dexter and phil heath are top 2 places, where jay might or even should fall back to 3rd place and try again next year.

Sonelag

Sonelag

Phil and Dexter definitely top2. IMO Jay should have trouble beating Wolf, even though Dennis has his weak points. Two times in a row coming so off should take the title away. I would give it to Heath; he is so even with Dexter and has the potential to be so much better, as where in Dex is in his peak and nearly 40years old. Phil all the way! I wanna be on team Heath' ! :tiphat:

Btw: "Jay's waist is bigger than Dexters rear lat spread" :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
any shots of dex and heath next to each other?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging by the comparison pictures all around the internet I would say that Jay is not winning this. Dexter is number one this year but let's what happens at the night show. Anything can happen.

Here is my TOP 5 at the moment:

1. Dexter Jackson
2. Jay Cutler
3. Toney Freeman
4. Phil Heath
5. Dennis Wolf

P

Pain

VIP
Looks like this year will break all records in views and replies. We've already beat 2006. :hsughr: