• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Maybe we can get that stream going here on this site. I will look into that. I hate having our members always have to go elsewhere.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
_PB64982wtmkJPG-1.jpg

LOL! Damn This is so bad. If Kai was cocky it wouldve been interesting but Kai has this humble smile while Phil has a total douche expression LMAO... Also was it just me or did it seem like Phil was on damage control during the post show interview? Seemed like he was trying to justify his actions and saying he really isnt arrogant but then he puts down all the other bodybuilders " I see that they cant really improve... Im not huffing and puffing holding the rails like the other guys.... Im an athlete!" IMO one of the worst post show interviews. He didn't seem humble at all and talked about how he is so much better than everyone else as well as taking credit for Kai being at his best .. wtf? lol Kai has always tried to be at his best, this wasnt even his full potential, he was like 20lbs smaller than he normally is. If he retained his mass and came in as ripped as the prejudging comparisons it wouldve been lights out.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai was so much bigger and more muscular in the NYP.

_PB22612wtmk_UXAXIERGJYJPG-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ The only "lights out" is, like paki said, your love for Kai. :icon_mrgreen: The boards all over the net are starting to get some annoying threads already, where a lot of Kai nuthuggers will spam with "Kai should've won..etc" lol.

Phil deserved it. Congrats Phil!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LOL! Damn This is so bad. If Kai was cocky it wouldve been interesting but Kai has this humble smile while Phil has a total douche expression LMAO... Also was it just me or did it seem like Phil was on damage control during the post show interview? Seemed like he was trying to justify his actions and saying he really isnt arrogant but then he puts down all the other bodybuilders " I see that they cant really improve... Im not huffing and puffing holding the rails like the other guys.... Im an athlete!" IMO one of the worst post show interviews. He didn't seem humble at all and talked about how he is so much better than everyone else as well as taking credit for Kai being at his best .. wtf? lol Kai has always tried to be at his best, this wasnt even his full potential, he was like 20lbs smaller than he normally is. If he retained his mass and came in as ripped as the prejudging comparisons it wouldve been lights out.

WOW, you got all that from a pic that captured Phil's expression midway of who knows what it ended up like!!! Also make up your mind about his "arrogant" post show interview either it was a damage control or arrogant, cant be both... truth is your boy Kai a.k.a King Kai, a.k.a Hardest Working Bodybuilder (none of this is arrogance because its Kai a.k.a your love interest Greens softly spoken words) lost and you are obviously going to whinge and whine about it at all cost! Being a creative person you will find new and creative ways to whinge and whine... and thats all your last posted pic and douch comments were... creative whinge and whine!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My take on the same picture and my douch comments:
"LOL lol is it only me that finds Phil disgusted by Kai jerking off Invisibleman, what a douch?"

_PB64982wtmkJPG-1.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW, you got all that from a pic that captured Phil's expression midway of who knows what it ended up like!!! Also make up your mind about his "arrogant" post show interview either it was a damage control or arrogant, cant be both... truth is your boy Kai a.k.a King Kai, a.k.a Hardest Working Bodybuilder (none of this is arrogance because its Kai a.k.a your love interest Greens softly spoken words) lost and you are obviously going to whinge and whine about it at all cost! Being a creative person you will find new and creative ways to whinge and whine... and thats all your last posted pic and douch comments were... creative whinge and whine!

Actually if you rewatch the webcast Phil did have the look in that picture on his face for quite a while. He refused to move to the side. Kai had moved to the side initially when the announcer first asked then Phil moved closer to kai again and the announcer asked again and Phil refused to moved so she said, "Phil take a step to your right." And Phil reacted like a baby and made a face again then finally moved to the right.

Like I said yesterday, No doubt Phil has an amazing physique. I also have no doubt he is an idiot, the proof is online and in the videos. Kai is much more mature and appears to have more emotional intelligence. Phil really looked panicked when he felt threatened by Kai and he reacted like he was in high school with physical intimidation. Judging by Kai's face, I actually think Kai was a bit surprised by how immature Phil was acting on stage. What was really disappointing was Phil's acknowledging his actions and then saying he would repeat them again and again. In essence he finds nothing wrong with portraying bodybuilders as meat heads if he wins the show. It just looks bad and it reinforces all of the stereotypes of dumb meat head BBer.

I also thought that it was funny Phil referred to the people criticizing him online a bunch of idiots, and then thanks ALL of the bbing fans for supporting him. Just another really dumb thing for him to do, call fans morons. Great representation Phil.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
@ Paki. i saw his reaction on stage and his interview post show. I posted the same pic Natzo posted to show the moment i was reffering to. Watch the replays, they are there. BTW i didnt say his post show interview was arrogant. I said he was on damage control for his conduct claiming that he isnt arrogant yet making arrogant statements. Im wondering if you even saw the stream or just pics.

@ tkD. Phil won fare and square. I think Kai had the edge in the final prejudging comparison but Phil was better in the Finals. Kai wasnt as "on" as phil yet he got as close to a tie in bodybuilding as you can get. I was just saying that he has the potential to dominate but he has never and may never reach get the ballance.

Funny pic lol

DER_3881_COJPNRTEZX-1.jpg

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

kai is my fovourite bodybuilder but i have to admit phil heath beat him, although very narrowly.
what hurts me the most is that this was a 100% version of streamlined kai and still wasn't enough. while i had always thought that a 100% kai would beat phil everyday.

like dilated pointed out, maybe this lighter version of kai doesn't suit him well. probably next timr he could try to bring an improved version of the 2011 new york pro.
i like kai the freak, huge mass and crazy detail, although, to do so, he should sacrifice a bit his midsection and have a bit distended abdomen
anyway i'm very proud of him and he keeps bein my biggest inspiration
just listened to his interview on flexonline and i find it great, especially the 2nd half of it

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
@ tkD. Phil won fare and square. I think Kai had the edge in the final prejudging comparison but Phil was better in the Finals. Kai wasnt as "on" as phil yet he got as close to a tie in bodybuilding as you can get. I was just saying that he has the potential to dominate but he has never and may never reach get the ballance.

Funny pic lol

DER_3881_COJPNRTEZX-1.jpg

That was very entertaining last night. Great show between the two!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Big Ben, i agree 100%. Phil even admitted in the interview, "i had to be more agressive" because he felt the competition creeping up. Thats just silly, because this is bodybuilding. Be more aggressive in the gym where it can make a tangible difference. He felt threatened there for he reacted, its immature because the person "threatening him" is cool and collective. Paki, if you didnt notice the personality cons in phil during finals and final interview then, in my opinion, you're a poor judge of character because it was quite obvious. Opinions aside, Phil isn't the "class act" people make him out to be. Also remember in the ASC 2010, he looked pissed when he lost to Kai.

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I agree with dilated I think Phil came out cocky and disrespectful to Kai last night, making all those faces, refusing to hit a pose first, refusing to step aside and facing him like he wants tocut his head. And then came that interview to justify why he is so "gifted"...

I dont know if Cedric was talking about phil but.. this was on his facebook...

You can pretend to be humble and personable all u want but the real u... (the arrogant cocky u that i seen in 2010 when i met u, the real u that u try to hide when ur around fans pretending ur some genuine dude) is starting to leak out and everybody sees it. Soon it wont be christmas time, it will be halloween

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree with dilated I think Phil came out cocky and disrespectful to Kai last night, making all those faces, refusing to hit a pose first, refusing to step aside and facing him like he wants tocut his head. And then came that interview to justify why he is so "gifted"...

You can pretend to be humble and personable all u want but the real u... (the arrogant cocky u that i seen in 2010 when i met u, the real u that u try to hide when ur around fans pretending ur some genuine dude) is starting to leak out and everybody sees it. Soon it wont be christmas time, it will be halloween

That was definitely for Phil. Ced vs Phil for the next O. **** just got real!

indexphpPHPSESSID02d2b3b33d1759f648872f7-1.0;attach=486064;image

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
WOW i cant believe Cedric said that LMAO...

I just got back from the gym, some guy i know came up to me and said "damn did you see Phil? he was all mad and cocky" lol. I remember when i asked Phil to hit a shot with me behind the stage at the 08 Iron Man ( i posted the pic in the support thread), he got upset when i asked him. Although that was understandable and i didn't hold it against him, in retrospect it may have been a hint of what was to come.

This is bodybuilding you don't need to behave that way to win. That is the same reason why i believe Phil deserved the title and i congratulate his amazing physique, regardless of my opinions on his personality.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

That was definitely for Phil. Ced vs Phil for the next O. **** just got real!

indexphpPHPSESSID02d2b3b33d1759f648872f7-1.0;attach=486064;image

Here's what Ced replied on his FB. He wasn't talking about Phil.

"u keep saying his name along with everybody else, not me. u and everybody else... well not everybody but some people keep thinkin im talkin about him (some think Kai if u read) **** i didnt meet Phil til the 2011 Arnold Classic... come on dog"

"Check out Phil Heath pushing 2 feet ahead of the line - is this normal big Ced?"

"yea man, not sure about 2 feet, but most of the time it only happens in a line up of 5-6 guys and they are too close together, but its a bbers way of being competitive, to create a better perspective of himself to the judges. taking a step ahead makes u stand out more to the judges. Kai prob should have stepped up too as a way of showing he is just as competitive. i would keep going til we ended up in a posedown and the judges told us to stop. Short answer: It is very normal"

"in the street we call it "gettin the drop on em"

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hum...so who??

was he talking to Branch?? Ced did the Dallas or Texas show in 2010...

and Branch came up pretty cocky in the press conference... while his gifts have stopped with the 5th place finishing...

maybe???

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cedric is a bit of a coward. He should directly say a name rather than saying who he was not talking about. These pro bbers remind me more and more of teenage girls than of men.

#Lame

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who is to say if he did then men (not little girls) on this forum will not take that as an excuse to call him cocky and arrogant... men on this forum get upset all to easily :cool-smiley-014:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who is to say if he did then men (not little girls) on this forum will not take that as an excuse to call him cocky and arrogant... men on this forum get upset all to easily :cool-smiley-014:

Lol, another great example of a little lady not using names to direct their comments, Paki.