• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

A

Angelo

P1000490

And again.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea that is rather disgusting. I really don't care for Phil at all. He is not fighting for the crown, he is breaking the rules others followed to give himself a potential advantage, depending upon who he stands next too. I have no respect for this loser any more. He can't even play by the rules, that is no competition at all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I admire Phil's physique but he doesn't provide any motivation for me as far as training or lifestyle philosophy. The only thing i like about him is his physique, which should be the only thing being judged as far as bodybuilding so i will give him credit where its due. Which is why i find his onstage antics to be ridiculous, you don't need to be "Competitive" onstage, you need to shut up, follow the rules and let your physique do the talking. Like i mentioned before, his post show interview felt like damage control; defending himself from the training criticism, easy life criticism, his stage antics as well as he looked down upon almost all the other competitors. Almost the whole interview was him defending himself as opposed to just sitting back, being humble and appreciative of such a prestigious award. BTW i dont want to be a total dick and im sure it was in good nature but in the interview he said the shooting in Aurora Colorado motivated him because Colorado was so depressed that he wanted to give them something to be happy about... What kind of massive ego do you have to have to act like your Mr Olympia title provides any kind of solace for lost lives. Phil has a huge ego and his excuse is "I deserve it... I AM THE CHAMP"... -_-