• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia 2012 Finals Discussion Thread

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shape over freakiness...
Congrats to Kai for pushing Phil to the absolute limit.... like I said before neither deserved to lose!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If somehow Shawn is able to put on 15 more pounds (10 on back and5 on calves :icon_smile2:) ....he would be just an unbelievable BBer!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2_2-1.jpg

R

Ruhlforever

Congrats. Phil You deserved it...Definetely the best, a true Champion...Great...Yahooooooooooooooooo

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHattttaaa heck Phil got visited by ghost of Halle Berry last night!!!!?????

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Shape over freakiness...
Congrats to Kai for pushing Phil to the absolute limit.... like I said before neither deserved to lose!
I don't know if I'd necessarily call Kai's look this year "freaky," though I agree that both men represented themselves excellently.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop it Phil... stop it already! PLEASE!

R

Ruhlforever

This guy really loves to talk even in his training videos. Now is crying about Colorado stuff,,, very inspirational a great great champion. Phi is definitely a great champion

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol ronnie had his family on the stage every year.

R

Ruhlforever

No, It's like a Pedro Almodovar Speach during the Oscar Award ceremony. Excelent for Phil. He is great...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK I'm gunna say it if no one else will.... all that trash talking in the press conference and this two hour speech by Phil... I wonder if this would've been there if they werent filming that documentary?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one who finds it interesting that Phil connected himself with the Colorado disaster? For what purpose? Does Phil winning the Olympia do anything for anyone except himself? I really don't think it does. The Colorado comment was really an odd thing to say.

Congrats to Phil for the win.

# Not a fan

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok just before I leave... back to Shawn, whats even more amazing about his 3rd is that he competed so close to the O twice and won those and came back third time on the stage with an even more improved physique!!! Thats unbelievable... peaking three times in like two months and getting it right every single time is an amazing feat in its onw right!
Awesome show... I'm disappointred for Evan but except for Branch the rest of the group beat him fair and square!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Great Show! This was the best Olympia i've seen the last 7 years that i've been following the sport. Im enthusiastic for the future.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL @ Jamie Easons approach and philosophy towards fitness.... She has looked the same for the last 4-5 years, who cares what a stagnant fitness model does in the gym.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Based on page 8 pics, Phil was 1% better than Kai but, dammit, I did want Kai to clinch te title. What a shame, man, what a shame.

KAI GREENE SUPPORTER!