• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pejudging pictures

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyways we will see what tomorrow brings...im gonna call it a night take it ez guys

Dont think to much :D

bangbang

bangbang

change my mind. i have leo ingrim as first.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
explain....you think his condition isnt better than last year? from the back he was shredded....chest and arms looked alittle soft i agree. legs looked crazy
jay looks as if hes using alot of synthol not only in his arms but chest and lats too

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One last thing before i log....

Ronnie Rockel looked amazing....and as usual didnt get the callouts. Shame really :(

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Broadcast was bullshit, ruined the show for me, it stopped rite at dex i missed wolf, cut and shi...i mean it came back in the middle of comparisons...garbage, they want the sport to grow but can't even provide a decent telecast, i mean i'm happy they had something but still comon...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One last thing before i log....

Ronnie Rockel looked amazing....and as usual didnt get the callouts. Shame really :(
i didnt get to see him :(

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys just cant go by what the picture show.. in person jay looks so much bigger than anyone else that he probably looks like mr. O for sure. In the pictures I think dexter looks first. I think phil waist has became to big and he doesn't have the lines that dex has. Dennis is same old same old.

1. JAY
2.DEX
3.PHIL
4.TONY
5.WOLF
6.MELVIN
7. SILVIO

mjappe

mjappe

Jay's waist is a never ending story...It would be sad If "Mr Lego" will win again

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys just cant go by what the picture show.. in person jay looks so much bigger than anyone else that he probably looks like mr. O for sure. In the pictures I think dexter looks first. I think phil waist has became to big and he doesn't have the lines that dex has. Dennis is same old same old.

1. JAY
2.DEX
3.PHIL
4.TONY
5.WOLF
6.MELVIN
7. SILVIO
lol noone should be noticing no bodys waist but cutler

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

1. JAY
2.DEX
3.PHIL
4.TONY
5.WOLF
6.MELVIN
7. SILVIO
lol noone should be noticing no bodys waist but cutlers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

no chance cutler deserves to beat dex or phil.. as long as cutler doesnt win i dont care... but i like IMO
dex
toney
phil or
wolf
jay

Toney looked hard as fuck

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

To say cutler looks like he did last year is just ignorance IMO....like him or hate him he brought conditioning this year....

ur out of your mind young man......yeah jay bettered his conditiong from last year but his conditioning is still garbage compared to the compeititon............................PS: HOW IS NO 1 TALKIN ABOUT TONEY FREEMAN???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teiki

Teiki

I feel like I'm surrounded by Democratic/Republican Partisans here with "Team Cutler" member all saying Jay should win.

I can understand Team Heath and Team Wolf thinking their guy should win, but come on Team Cutler, can you OBJECTIVELY look at the pics and think "This physique is worthy of winning the Olympia?"

If Jay wins, I will never forgive this sport.

D

Delusion

From the comparison pics, I's actually say that Toney Freeman is showing slightly better overall conditioning/size pack than Wolf - Especially when looking at the glutes, hams and calves. My top 5 is still:
1: Phil H!
2: Dexter
3: Jay
4: Toney
5: Wolf

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO
1.Dex
2.Jay
3.Phil
4.Wolf
5.Tony
The webcast was bad,these pictures are a much beter.I was realy impressed with Silvo Samuel
Gustavo suprised me

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1.Phil
2.Dex
3.Toney
4.Jay-Wolf
5.wolf-Jay
Judged by pics

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To say cutler looks like he did last year is just ignorance IMO....like him or hate him he brought conditioning this year....

I agree w you and im not just biased.You have to be blind to not to see it..
and btw this has to be Cutlers last year..next year he wouldnt have a chance against Phil ,but in saturday Cutler will definitely win his 3th title tomorrow.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
_47I0429_SOUYYEIORT-1.jpg

_47I0433_CMFIEKLKOV-1.jpg

_47I0436_LCXNKHQSZP-1.jpg

_47I0441_TPOBPHBFCQ-1.jpg

_47I0444_IRPBUKXELC-1.jpg

_47I0457_RBGWJLGUWV-1.jpg

_47I0463_PZLWMYMKAZ-1.jpg

_47I0469_PYJZQQPFWO-1.jpg