• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pejudging pictures

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ur out of your mind young man......yeah jay bettered his conditiong from last year but his conditioning is still garbage compared to the compeititon............................PS: HOW IS NO 1 TALKIN ABOUT TONEY FREEMAN???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL look at the pictures before you speak...on this page and the previous, his condition is great and he destroys the competition from the back.

I honestly think if Cutler wins this year he will retire

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly think if Cutler wins this year he will retire
Ugh, that'd be an ugly finish to his career.

He may get boo'd pretty bad if he wins this show.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
phil looks better than dex in individual pics but if u see them in the same photograph, jay takes almost all poses. u guys shouldnt make deragatory comments about these guys in the top, u sound like crybabies and jealouse losers. they are all looking great.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
phil looks better than dex in individual pics but if u see them in the same photograph, jay takes almost all poses. u guys shouldnt make deragatory comments about these guys in the top, u sound like crybabies and jealouse losers. they are all looking great.

gotta agree man.....i mean there the top 5 guys for a reason. Toney freeman impressed me the most, he is def in the shape of his life.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Jay does look a bit better but has a lot of imbalances with his body and just doesnt look appealing at all. heath, dex and wolf look fucking crazy.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ugh, that'd be an ugly finish to his career.

He may get boo'd pretty bad if he wins this show.

well he should be boo'd if he wins this show, he looks like garbage, especially when u put him next to the top 5 :carduindisguise