• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pejudging pictures

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay pwns totally in those pics imo^^

I see Jay winning and Phil taking 2th place ,but its close IMO.

edit:Actually Phil should take it and Jay close second...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the pose were Jay clearly smokes everyone.The winning shot!
_47I0571_CATMDNNGFQ-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^YEAH!!!

thats what im talking about, i dont see how anyone can say jay does not deserve winning this year, he brought it.

and i dont see how chad nicolls could say with so much confidence that wolf was gonna be better than jay, that shot clearly shows how far behind jay wolf really is...

Zviko

Zviko

1. Jay
2.dex
3.wolf
4.Phil
5.Tony

and the more I look at cutler i can see he made improvements from last year his shape doesn't look attractive to the eye but you can tell his in better condition those wrinkles aren't doing him good though

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, so the question is: What is the Mr.O all about? If it is about the pinnacle of bodybuilding as art and sport then you have to give it to Dexter. He has the complete package IMO. Look at the structure, muscle fullness, definition as a whole. If the Mr. O is about sheer mass and politics and not wanting to hurt the boys representing the sponsors, then we all know how that is going to go. I would like to see someday a bodybuilder who comes in huge, with great definition and has fantastic structure. Personally I think Victor is the man closest to that concept, but since he is not here I think that Dex should get it.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, yeah...on the pics of the guys doing the back double biceps....look at number 10 in the background. Is that a WTF look,or what?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that picture you posted Lionheart, is clearly unfair to dexter, as you can see and everyone else can see, dexter hasn't even fully hit the whole pose.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u can say what u want about dex and him winning, but u just cant ignore the 50 or so pounds jays got on him. dex is just too narrow, weak from the back, crappy calves. looking at dex and jay in the rear lat spread u see what im talking about. jay is proportionate and at the same time big, jays got the whole package, no bodypart really stands out as weak or freakish, thats what makes him win shows.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that picture you posted Lionheart, is clearly unfair to dexter, as you can see and everyone else can see, dexter hasn't even fully hit the whole pose.

sure but it wouldnt make that much of a difference, see how the big bad wolf everyone was talking about fares against jay:49:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tiphat:
_47I0569_KKHRBPOAZQ-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sure but it wouldnt make that much of a difference, see how the big bad wolf everyone was talking about fares against jay:49:

Point taken, but sometimes it aint all about the extra size, yeah might be awesome to have 20lb+ over other guys, but if it doesnt flow with the rest of your body it looks shit. <-- that statement wasn't towards cutler :49: so dont get worried :keke:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis cant do much about his lowerback/lat area IMO.I dont see any improvements in there:dunnodude:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis cant do much about his lowerback/lat area IMO.I dont see any improvements in there:dunnodude:

he cant do anything about his long torso and high lats, thats his problem. its gonna take forever for him to fill it out, i have a feeling its always gonna be a weakpoint...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he cant do anything about his long torso and high lats, thats his problem. its gonna take forever for him to fill it out, i have a feeling its always gonna be a weakpoint...

Agreed.

R

rotunainen

Please guys, check those comparison pics from flexonline. It's true that Jay has a terrible looking FDB and he has a skin like an elephant but god damn he is huge. Cutler has atleast 20 lbs more muscle than anyone else on that stage. In front relaxed, BDB and front lat spread he is making Dexter look like a little boy. Jay is not as good as Ronnie or Dorian (at his best) was, but he is the best bodybuilder on that Olympia stage right now.

And maybe the biggest surprise is that Toney Freeman is kicking Dennis' ass. Actually he seems to be kicking everyones ass'

Jay has a huge problem and that problem is his terrible waist. Besides that waist, he is dominating that stage (If you forget x-man). His waist is just so f*ckin* terrible that it makes his arms and legs look much worst than they really are.

1. Freeman / Cutler
2. Cutler / Freeman
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Phil Heath
5. Dennis Wolf

End of story.

Oh, what? Another round? Finals? WHAT?!? HOLY SHIT!
Let see what happens then...

Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks like crap. Somehow, Jay managed to get conditioned and STILL LOOK SOFT.

:hhj:

WTF?

Jay's structure is also now so far gone he can't come back. Shadows of Kamali. Jay better not take this one home.

HEATH and DEX are clearly the two best in the show. I'd choose HEATH over DEX, but either would make a good new Mr. Olympia.

DENNIS looks...... overdieted. Lost some size, looks flat, not as full as last year. He should be no higher than 4th.

(sigh)

Unless DEX or HEATH take the title this is on track to be WORST OLYMPIA EVER.

Damn, I miss the Ronnie days.