• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 16 weeks out

tp_88

tp_88

Do you guys really think he is off?

medicineman

medicineman

shit, his version of the side chest is the best in my opinion. nobody else actually flexs the pec facing the judges.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea fuck the narrow clavicles thing..hes getting biiger and bigger shoulders anyway

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Give the guy a break. He has been traveling a lot last few months.

I wouldn't say that we are hard on Phil at all.
He is just not as big right now :dunnodude:
there is nothing more to say, he still looks good though.

durantb

durantb

he will bring it but he does look like he had to many donuts

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just thought i'd say what's up!

training is going much better as i am finally home for a change and not traveling so much. people fail to realize how much one can do while away, as i've flown more than 50k miles already in four different countries. i've have always had doubters and people saying what i will look like and how i can't improve in the right areas, but i have always proven them wrong. for my supporters, i appreciate ya because you guys have had my back. i will make sure that i will have some improvements coming into this show as it is the biggest show of my life. oh and someone said something about getting 'lost' in the lineup, i will make sure i train ever harder now that i've read that.

All the best to everyone as this board has been quite well to me!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
we know you'll kick arse man!

medicineman

medicineman

i dont blame phil for not responding to this thread, saying hes off gear, and shit like that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
medicineman

medicineman

my bad, i didnt see his response. anyways, who ever said he would get lost in the lineup is tweekin. who the fuck said that, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PHIL ON STAGE!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just thought i'd say what's up!

training is going much better as i am finally home for a change and not traveling so much. people fail to realize how much one can do while away, as i've flown more than 50k miles already in four different countries. i've have always had doubters and people saying what i will look like and how i can't improve in the right areas, but i have always proven them wrong. for my supporters, i appreciate ya because you guys have had my back. i will make sure that i will have some improvements coming into this show as it is the biggest show of my life. oh and someone said something about getting 'lost' in the lineup, i will make sure i train ever harder now that i've read that.

All the best to everyone as this board has been quite well to me!

My best wishes Phil !! You have trained hard and proven yourself. You are a great bodybuilder.

I doubt you`ll answer but, how do you feel about the Olympia ? Are you nervous or really excited about it ?

Shadow

Shadow

This is going to be one of the best Olympias ever - there's a heap of drama going into it. Phil is going to shock people! Can't wait to see what package he brings!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
That's the right mindset Phil, use detractors to push you further and prove them wrong. You're a great bber and a hope for the sport.
2008 Mr. O will be a hard competition but that has never stopped you.

Best wishes.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My best wishes Phil !! You have trained hard and proven yourself. You are a great bodybuilder.

I doubt you`ll answer but, how do you feel about the Olympia ? Are you nervous or really excited about it ?

YO!

I am feeling really excited about the Olympia as it will be my first, not to mention competing against 'everyone' finally. I think I will get very anxious once I get in shape, as I know that contest day in near, but never really nervous. I will probably have to take a deep breath before walking onto that amazing stage just because of it being the best show in the entire world. I cannot even believe that I am really doing this show because it wasn't even a thought 3 yrs ago when I turned pro at the USA's. Anyway, I will probably be at a much higher weight going into my prep in July, so I hope that I will showcase an improved, polished physique.

All the best to you guys and train hard!

P

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You are the most down to Earth pro, Phil, and (I believe everyone would tell you the same) we aprecciate that a LOT.

Best wishes, big man.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, can't wait for you to knock em out Phil!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck to the Olympia Phil.Top 3:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see Phil taking top three this year, if anyone has the size, aesthetics, conditioning and proportion to be a Mr O and take out Cutler IMO it is Phil Heath.
Also, I do not know why others knock his clavicle width :dunnodude: he is wide and if your remember Ronnie is not the widest either and he won 8! So far we have seen a better Phil Heath every show and I for one am psyched about it. Everyone keeps talking about his arms and how big there are, look at his legs too! Huge and shredded! Gonna be a great Mr O!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see Phil taking top three this year, if anyone has the size, aesthetics, conditioning and proportion to be a Mr O and take out Cutler IMO it is Phil Heath.
Also, I do not know why others knock his clavicle width :dunnodude: he is wide and if your remember Ronnie is not the widest either and he won 8! So far we have seen a better Phil Heath every show and I for one am psyched about it. Everyone keeps talking about his arms and how big there are, look at his legs too! Huge and shredded! Gonna be a great Mr O!

Wow, i agree with you:ughnoes: