• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 16 weeks out

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am working extremely hard right now since I am home for a change. My trainer and I (Hany Rambod) have come up with a game plan for the Olympia that should yield great results. I hope to stay hungry, healthy and humble and everything will work out just fine I think.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am working extremely hard right now since I am home for a change. My trainer and I (Hany Rambod) have come up with a game plan for the Olympia that should yield great results. I hope to stay hungry, healthy and humble and everything will work out just fine I think.

Souns great.Is the focus still on chest and back?
Work hard ,Phil:2:

chad vader

chad vader

Hi Phil! So you`re finally back home from the tour and starting the prep for The Olympia.
There is always some" green little man"that comes back and says that side chest pose is wrong,am i right!? and what can you say:WRONG!
Dont you chance it,it`s your sign pose allready! and how dont want look like that!
send you some mail and by the way congrats for the Weider contract!
PS.I still want that mag

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I see Phil taking top three this year, if anyone has the size, aesthetics, conditioning and proportion to be a Mr O and take out Cutler IMO it is Phil Heath.
Also, I do not know why others knock his clavicle width :dunnodude: he is wide and if your remember Ronnie is not the widest either and he won 8! So far we have seen a better Phil Heath every show and I for one am psyched about it. Everyone keeps talking about his arms and how big there are, look at his legs too! Huge and shredded! Gonna be a great Mr O!

Agree totally!

Good luck to you Phil! :xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. best of lucks phil!!!!! :xyxthumbs:

ProArm

ProArm

Looking good.
But he was`nt as marked as last time I saw him..
But he still has a lot of time :-D

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go Phil !! You evil genetic freak you xD

B

Batmanx007

You're right, he also has a lot of dues to pay, and play politics the right way

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the updates Phil!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CHAD VADER - Please resend me your address so I can send you some signed mags ok. All is good, just training harder each day, especially since I am home for a change. weight is climbing and feeling great! As for the donut comments, I love em' but I only had a few that night as I only have em' once per year with my friends out in cali. I guess I ain't perfect since I love sweets, but for some strange reason, I still come in shape...damn lol!

Take care guys!

Phil

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CHAD VADER - Please resend me your address so I can send you some signed mags ok. All is good, just training harder each day, especially since I am home for a change. weight is climbing and feeling great! As for the donut comments, I love em' but I only had a few that night as I only have em' once per year with my friends out in cali. I guess I ain't perfect since I love sweets, but for some strange reason, I still come in shape...damn lol!

Take care guys!

Phil

Good to hear from you Phil.Kick some ass:2:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

olympia will be awsome with him in the line up, and with out ronnie in the mix its gonna turn out to be a real battle for the win for at least five guys i think if the judges do a decent job

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this makes me even more amazed at how dennis wolf manages to look spectacular all the time. phil does not lool like anything exceptional here but he is in the offseason.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see Phil taking top three this year, if anyone has the size, aesthetics, conditioning and proportion to be a Mr O and take out Cutler IMO it is Phil Heath.
Also, I do not know why others knock his clavicle width :dunnodude: he is wide and if your remember Ronnie is not the widest either and he won 8! So far we have seen a better Phil Heath every show and I for one am psyched about it. Everyone keeps talking about his arms and how big there are, look at his legs too! Huge and shredded! Gonna be a great Mr O!

no one knocks his clavicle width to be mean, where just giving an honest assesment of his physique, and yes he does have very narrow clavices :dunnodude: as is most apparent in his front lat spread. going up against someone with the structure of a dennis wolf makes it very hard for phil to come off as overpowering and if he wants to win that comparison he better come in absolutely peeled. i doubt a top 3 placing is in the books, top 5 definately. the top 3 will go to (in no order) dexter, jay and a tossup between wolf and victor considering vic was injured.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one knocks his clavicle width to be mean, where just giving an honest assesment of his physique, and yes he does have very narrow clavices :dunnodude: as is most apparent in his front lat spread. going up against someone with the structure of a dennis wolf makes it very hard for phil to come off as overpowering and if he wants to win that comparison he better come in absolutely peeled. i doubt a top 3 placing is in the books, top 5 definately. the top 3 will go to (in no order) dexter, jay and a tossup between wolf and victor considering vic was injured.

He is not narrow, only if you compare his clavicle width to someone like Wolf and Cutler. :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is not narrow, only if you compare his clavicle width to someone like Wolf and Cutler. :tiphat:

that's who we are comparing him to, the best. of course he's wide compared to the average guy or even bodybuilder. he's a pro with Mr O aspirations, and compared to the best he is very narrow.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's who we are comparing him to, the best. of course he's wide compared to the average guy or even bodybuilder. he's a pro with Mr O aspirations, and compared to the best he is very narrow.

Well if the Mr O or bodybuilding shows was judged solely on clavicle width then yes you would be right. Fortunately for Heath and many others (Ronnie Coleman for one) it isn't. In most bodybuilding shows, it is the best overall package that wins (just not at the Mr O, because Jay winning proves that :keke:)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks captain obvious. i was only pointing out a weak point that people are incorrectly saying that he doesn't have. when you combine everything into his total package he is a very good bodybuilder. it's just like wolf with his calves, dexter with his calves, vic with his condition, jay with his right leg, jay with his right arm, jay with his midsection, you get the idea. they're all still great bodybuilders.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck, Phil. I'm shocked to see Pros post on boards. More respect since he interacts with fans this way. Never count an athlete during the off-season...