• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUMBA pics

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen said:
damn 248lb thats some mass there what are some more of our stats like height and bf% if you know it of course oh and nice wheels for sure
Thanks man about the wheels, I been trying to get them up.
Height is 5'7 I don't know fat % but lets just say tooo high to dream of stepping on stage soon lmao:no:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Just woow at the most muscler .. u look thick brother .. chest , delts and even ur legs .. awesome bulking improvement man :) .. u will look even better and big once u become ripped .. keep it up aussie buddy

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GOOD GRIEF MAN! U still swole dieseled, but the improvements are very clear where u have added muscle bro. Keep that cut up bro u know what to do!
Keep adding that size man, u made some great improvemnts since last time, looking very dense bro!
AND

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got some serious mass there mate when you cut youll be ripped

E

EvilDumbell

Looking good, im disapinted as i wanted to see trim and terrific pumba for this upcoming summer, looks like ill be the only aussie thats gonna cut up for summer :D

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks FootyFan it will come one day and you will see it bro.
Man great to see comments from Q80 and BigBen two of the big breed in here, thanks heaps guys.
E.B all I can say bro, is when you play the game for while, you will see your gains sloooooow. So when you get a kick along, ya don't f#ck with it lol. It will happen bro, I can cut any ol time, but growth is what I'm about bro, big and strong, I can look pretty later.:Dance:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your freaking massive man. LOTS of muscle on that short frame of yours, keep packing it on man, when you lean out you'll be massive.

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tried to save some and it didnt work :S?
the very first pic - looks like you've been using that proactive i gave you ;) haha
fifth pic - my fav love this one - you look like a tutrle

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut!! said:
fifth pic - my fav love this one - you look like a turtle

Hmmm are you saying I look like Dexter Jackson.........:tear: thought not! Maybe Donatello then.
I do have one thing in common with a turtle, when I'm on my back, I'm f#cked loool I'm such a slut:gnd:

Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thick as a freakin' refridgerator.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pretzeL

pretzeL

man pumba...when you gonna get lean....you will really be a sight! Awsome mass man...ride the grotwh spurt

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks alot bro, appreciate the positive feedback.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
No thong pics yet ?? :tear:
:gayaway: <----Rob :D

Looking Huge man! Kep the cut goin and keep the size maintained bro u got it!
Good luck bro!
AND

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap! 5ft 7" tall and wider than a barge. Man you've some mass to you. Cracking pics Pumba.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Holy crap! 5ft 7" tall and wider than a barge. Man you've some mass to you. Cracking pics Pumba.
LMAO yeah I'm only a short-arse Evo. Thanks bro for the feedback

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big thanks goes out to Flex for sticking my two picture threads together. Now when the future pics come in, I'll stick them in here and you guys can give me positive/negative feedback on my progress over the next eleven months to the Danny Chau Classic in Sept 2007.:weightlifter:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to new pics!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok Rocky, here are some biceps ones for the members bicep comp:e5dunno: . These are done at 242lb (110kg) I have lost bodyfat but got an extra 1/2 inch on biceps since those last lot of pics, they are now 18.5 cold I will be expecting about 17 cold or 16.5 by contest time in Sept 07. (ps not trying to look like a tosser with the tape, just some people say ya full of shit less they see it:e5dunno: )

Picture059rt5th 1

Th 12979 238019 122 324lo

Picture061vq3th 1

Picture060nk9th 1