• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Russian kid beats up 5 emo kids

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ @ D, agree about the hammer vid, i remember that..

But ffs, this is the "General discussion" forum after all, some "immaturity" won't hurt anyone lol.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, maybe you misunderstood me.. since you agree that this board needs more mature members and you made this initial THREAD.. i wanted to know since you agree that this thread can be mistaken as immature, and definitely really immature when someone replies with laughter or smily faces or find funny in any shape or form, then what was the reason behind you making this thread? you had stated that you "hate" Emo's earlier? can you also tell me what your definition of an Emo is, and why you hate them? thanks.

By making one thread like this, your calling me immature? :umwtf:

i dislike emo's because i find them pathetic for their depressing thoughts and the way they dress

"i want to die"
"i wanna slit my wrists" etc

but then theres two types of emo's, ones i pointed out just then and ones in this picture below

3005037.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ @ D, agree about the hammer vid, i remember that..

But ffs, this is the "General discussion" forum after all, some "immaturity" won't hurt anyone lol.

your absolutely right, joking around and talking about "fun" and funny thing is definitely a great thing.. but to laugh at something like this is simply not funny or even to be categorized in the same regard as a joke.. this video is simply disturbing and it disturbs me even more when someone can laugh at the expense of these poor kids being beaten up over absolutely nothing but the sheer fact that they are classified as "emos".. someone please tell me what a Emo is anyways.. I think an Emo is past my time or generation of understanding as I never heard or seen one in my years of schooling or maybe I just have no clue what one is to begin with?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So an Emo is someone who basically lives around with the dark mindset of wanting to die? do they impose this attitude on those around them or simply keep to themselves about this? do these individuals actually classify themselves as Emo's knowing what the actual term means?

Drizz- of course I do not think your immature judging just by this thread alone.. i wast just trying to make a point.. doesn't matter who the author of this thread actually was, the author's of this video and the laughing replies is what really gets to me.. i think your a great member, you know that :) (like it matters what I think anyways)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
refer to the picture of what tkd posted of the kid
thats classified as a emo

hair covering half the face/eye
died black hair
girly clothes
skin tight clothes

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a fool. and what a lol at 5 kids getting there ass kicked by 1..

btw, emo chicks are hot as hell :spy:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So an Emo is someone who basically lives around with the dark mindset of wanting to die? do they impose this attitude on those around them or simply keep to themselves about this? do these individuals actually classify themselves as Emo's knowing what the actual term means?

Drizz- of course I do not think your immature judging just by this thread alone.. i wast just trying to make a point.. doesn't matter who the author of this thread actually was, the author's of this video of this video and the laughing replies is what really gets to me.. i think your a great member, you know that :)

Understandable serb, lol

pretty much, they tell other people they wanna die and going to slit their wrists or say that they already do.
talk about depressing thoughts on how life suxs and how unfair it is towards them as they mop around with their head held down

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This video can't be real.

Human beings don't just stand around as their getting fucked up. They either fight back or they run, never stand around doing nothing.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This video can't be real.

Human beings don't just stand around as their getting fucked up. They either fight back or they run, never stand around doing nothing.

i found that part very weird, but i think these kids knew the kid and they figured if they run or fight back the others will get involved or they will find them again and beat them up more.. and I have seen people just take a good beating without doing anyting..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found that part very weird, but i think these kids knew the kid and they figured if they run or fight back the others will get involved or they will find them again and beat them up more.. and I have seen people just take a good beating without doing anyting..
They would still at least try and run away. Besides, there was about 5 or 6 emo kids, they would never catch all of them.

It's human nature to either fight back, or run away. It's called survival. It's in our DNA.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I've seen many internet fight videos were the victim just stands there and doesn't fight back.

it happens.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The part that I don't get, is even though it's obvious the bully is going to continue beating up all of them...the kids keep walking by him, not even paying attention to what he's doing. Then of course he slams them in the face...again! You would think they would at least put their hands up and guard themselves.

P

Pain

VIP

Who knows how many other kids were behind the camera. If the kids fought back, the rest would of jumped in.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to drop this russian douchebag off at 18th street and N. Lawndale just to give him a taste of his own medicine. This kind of crap is ridiculous. I mean honestly, what was the point of that?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll stick a bottle of russian vodka up his and and yank it out to pop the cork off, then break it on his head and stab his face with it.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who knows how many other kids were behind the camera. If the kids fought back, the rest would of jumped in.

Exactly if you see the end of the video, you can see a bunch of kids walk in.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was a skinny twig like those kids, I would walk over and pick up a fallen tree limb and start whacking them with it.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll stick a bottle of russian vodka up his and and yank it out to pop the cork off, then break it on his head and stab his face with it.

you should save some cash and go see a psychologist, might do you a world of good..