• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Russian kid beats up 5 emo kids

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pathetic video. That russian kid will be dead in a few years if he keeps on the path he is in. If that was my little brother that was in that video getting his ass kicked and I was in Russia, they wouldn't see that kid again. He is just a waste of space on the earth.

Bhana

Bhana

2 reasons the Emo kids didnt fight back:

1: Fear of getting there asses whooped even more

2: They actually enjoy the pain and torment

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obviously they are cracked out on something (assuming this video is real).
I mean normally you dont just stare at a guy who kicks your friend in the face...
and they were just walking around like they were lost or some shit

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny, yeaa right!!

That russian dude should go to prison for that shit or something, fucking tard!

P

Pain

VIP
Obviously they are cracked out on something (assuming this video is real).
I mean normally you dont just stare at a guy who kicks your friend in the face...
and they were just walking around like they were lost or some shit

Have you seen that video at the pizza place where that big black guy beat up on the white guy and everyone else just stood there?

Being in a situation like that changes how you act and think. Its easy to say what you would do if you were the one in that situation, but its totally different actually being in it.

Still, the emo kids didn't defend themselves at all. Kinda lame watching it, but obviously they were just too scared to do anything.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This video is an absolute disgrace. People have the right to dress how the fuck they want. Just beating up innocent kids doesn't make you cool and the ones who like this sorry excuse of a video are even worse imo.

P

Pain

VIP
Now this one you can laugh at.

Story: The guy in green wanted to lure leather jacket guy and friends into an ambush attack. You can see the other guys that were going to ambush at the end of the video.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now this one you can laugh at.

okay I don't know the situation but it looks that the guy in green wanted a fight. He got one, he got what he deserved.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ITT: DRAMA

And over some fucking emo kids getting beaten. Seriously ? What kind of hypocrisy is that ? In this same forums, you people talk about pedophilia as it was a joke, you antagonize members (as stupid as they may be) and you treat each other like shit.

And now you want to get on a high horse and say this thread is sad ? Please, be fucking honest. You cant be a douche bag in one thread and try to be a saint in another.

Zigurd is my new hero! Next time bro, pls kill them :D

Rofl xD

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never made an improper remark about anything nor have I ever offended anyone. This is a thread so it invites people to give their opinion about something. There is a substantial difference between useless violence and self defence. I gave my opinion and I will give it nevertheless how "uncool" I will look.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ITT: DRAMA

And over some fucking emo kids getting beaten. Seriously ? What kind of hypocrisy is that ? In this same forums, you people talk about pedophilia as it was a joke, you antagonize members (as stupid as they may be) and you treat each other like shit.

And now you want to get on a high horse and say this thread is sad ? Please, be fucking honest. You cant be a douche bag in one thread and try to be a saint in another.

Rofl xD

Key word, joke. Yeah, we joke about a lot of stuff here, it's fun to make jokes about emo kids, and pedo bear, and whatever else, but there's a point where there is a line to cross, and finding it entertaining that kids actually get beat up and kicked in the face crosses it.

This wasn't a joke, those who enjoyed this clearly aren't kidding about 'hating' (disliking) emos. The ironic thing is, I'd bet every last dollar that those who laugh about this behind their key board are the same ones who wouldn't have the balls to even give a dirty look to a kid like this in real life.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Key word, joke. Yeah, we joke about a lot of stuff here, it's fun to make jokes about emo kids, and pedo bear, and whatever else, but there's a point where there is a line to cross, and finding it entertaining that kids actually get beat up and kicked in the face crosses it.

This wasn't a joke, those who enjoyed this clearly aren't kidding about 'hating' (disliking) emos. The ironic thing is, I'd bet every last dollar that those who laugh about this behind their key board are the same ones who wouldn't have the balls to even give a dirty look to a kid like this in real life.

exactly, you are 100% correct.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy is an idiot, maybe he feels like a man for beating up little kids :no:

i wold split his head open with my baseball bat :bball:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then realize you can't do jack shit with it. :turborun:

Actually this field here is a good path, I have a better chance using my degree than almost any other field.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SOme of you seem to be hurt 4 this vid. I don't find it amusing, it's kinda sad, but why don't we just close this thread and forget about all this confrontation?

P

Pain

VIP
Actually this field here is a good path, I have a better chance using my degree than almost any other field.

Yea but what exactly can you do with it to get a good job? Unless you plan on listening to peoples problems all day.

Most people do it just because its interesting but then never actually do anything with it.